Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I've done a detailed Timeline for the case, which is fully sourced with media links. It can be updated as we go forward.

I'll be asking a mod to pin it to the first post in every thread so that it's easily accessible.

Please let me know if I've missed out anything major, as long as it is fact based and can be sourced (I've had to stop reading the past couple of threads to get it done, but I've been following the media updates). Please also let me know if you spot any mistakes so that I can correct them.

It's a non-discussion thread to keep it to timeline only.

UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham, 3rd Mar 2021 - TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Well I don't know what to say then! I have nothing to say about the kids or EC, but in a couple of the videos there are sudden outbursts of anger

I'll go for it then, as I have nothing to say about the children - was watching the videos earlier today and there are a couple that I find disturbing, where a male voice in the background has sudden outbursts of anger and can be heard shouting "For ****'s sake!" Doesn't sound like it's part of an argument, but yeah, I found it disturbing that in videos taken months apart this happened more than once. Makes you wonder about the home environment and WC's proneness to sudden anger.

Apologies and please delete if this isn't allowed.

I had no interest in watching the kids make innocent fun videos and completely agree they’re innocent in all of this .. but this does interest me. Somebody has a temper by the sounds of it. I’ll pop along to You Tube. Well spotted.

Yes I know but it was never officially said that WC was caught on the doorbell cam, only SE was? I can see why they would keep that information private though.
Sorry I've missed where this came from. I thought it was Sarah that had been caught on doorbell cam.

That added to the fact that he booked leave. Suggests he had a very specific plan to kidnap someone IMO..

You'd think the suspect would remove or change the number plate of the car.
Considering that seems to be how the Police tracked the vehicle into Kent and looked up who the vehicle was linked to...

If there was no number plate or it was faked, then I don't think the police would have got as far as they have done

What does everyone else think? is timeline of shifts in the Irvine Times today more likely to be correct than the numerous other MSM articles from the previous week? Don’t mean that to sound facetious but I think the Irvine times is from today’s court appearance so would be more likely to be correct?

I think the timeline of shifts is extremely confusing. I can't really see anyone working a 12h shift and then 7 hours later working for 6 more hours. It doesn't really comply with regulations in the UK and, as I have read above, specially not in the case of a person that would work with firearms.

All this said, I've recently seen messed up shifts in other jobs due to lack of staff (COVID related absences, mandatory self-isolation, etc.) so I wouldn't be surprised if he was called because there was nobody else available to cover that shift. In this case, if he agreed to it, the timeline for him to be around Poynders at 9:30pm works well. If that didn't happen, I don't think he would've gone back to Kent then back to London... IMO, it would be more likely to just sleep somewhere in London, lie to his wife about having an extra shift and just lurk around if his urges were driving him to find a prey.

I tend to believe that what has been reported today straight from the hearing is the most accurate timeline, though people makes mistakes and you never know if they may have gotten something wrong. However, I don't think the day of the arrest he worked until 8pm as that's the time police went into his house. So the 2pm to 8pm shift can't be on the day of arrest.

Just in case I've done anything wrong, this is just my opinion and my thoughts.

Gosh that looks like a head shoulder and bare arm hanging out. Must be my eyes.

I actually think it's the light shining from a vehicle coming from behind , because, simultaneously as the vehicle gets closer from behind the glare on the glass increases .

IMO , I think SE would have had to have been incapacitated shortly before or after getting in the car , I actually think he cuffed her or similar

I had no interest in watching the kids make innocent fun videos and completely agree they’re innocent in all of this .. but this does interest me. Somebody has a temper by the sounds of it. I’ll pop along to You Tube. Well spotted.

3:09 on the Roblox vid iirc. He could have just stubbed his toe or stood on Lego for all we know!

Another speculation by me (sorry)... what if WC did actually drive Sarah home to her house (which we think was on a quietish road around Brixton Water Lane) and the attack only happened there, in a much quieter road.. then on to Kent? Might explain why nobody saw any evidence of force etc at Poynders Road. Jmo

Yes I have found the wording used in previous reports unusual, saying that it wasn't clear whether she had returned home or not.

Someone gave their thoughts yesterday about the psychology of the person charged. I wanted to add another thought to it, in that I understand his father died not long ago and he came from a close-knit family where the family all worked together, prior to the business folding and new career. Could it be, that he would have been too ashamed for his father, who he possibly had a close relationship with, to ever find out what he was really like? Could it be he has kept it under wraps, and under control, then since his father's passing he has felt more freedom to act out his sick ways? Some people do put their lives no hold until their parents pass away. I wish I could remember which year it was his father passed away. JMO MOO

First post:

- WC appears broken down - Hazard lights on.
- SE walks past & WC shows police credentials & asks to borrow phone as his battery has gone to call RAC.
- At the point turns phone off & pulls her into the car?

yup I think this sort of scenario is likely and have posted similar up thread, it is still a massive risk of being caught or spotted at the scene for WC but I guess the risk adds to the sick thrill for these sickos.

Another speculation by me (sorry)... what if WC did actually drive Sarah home to her house (which we think was on a quietish road around Brixton Water Lane) and the attack only happened there, in a much quieter road.. then on to Kent? Might explain why nobody saw any evidence of force etc at Poynders Road. Jmo
There would be evidence of her phone reaching home. The phone last pinged in the area where she was last seen, so the above isn't likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member