Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some thoughts - I do think sexual crimes and harassment should be treated a bit like terrorism offences. Eg more procedures for reporting suspicious and worrying behaviour, more monitoring after "minor" offences, and harsher sentences. I know this is simplifying it and there are complications with this but these offences really need to be taken more seriously and escalations could be prevented. JMO

They really do. Just today I heard of a sexual assault case where the perpetrator was not given jail time because he was the sole provider of his family. These crimes will not stop or decrease until the punishments are severe enough. Should the innocent family of attackers suffer for their crimes? Not directly no, but in the above case if jail time were given - meaning the family lost their sole income - then at least that might be one deviant who will certainly think twice about committing the crime again because it came at such a high cost. JMO

I’m currently walking to the vigil in Glasgow for Sarah. I’ve written down some of my experiences being harassed and assaulted by men, we’ve to leave those and hope our voices are heard. I’m scared walking alone in the dark, but we have to do something to stop this. I’m sorry I was silent for so long Sarah x

Fred West killed himself after he was ignored by Rose West in court. Imo, I don't think it was linked to the crime or his guilt.
I doubt any of them had any guilt. They wouldn't be able to commit the crimes they did otherwise.
I was merely highlighting that when these people can't cope with the consequences of their crimes (even if in the example of FW) they do away with themselves.

Hi all - been lurking for a few days. This is a case that has really shocked me to my core. Deeply disturbing and sickening in every way, very much hoping for justice for Sarah. RIP.

Came across something interesting that I thought was worth sharing. I've taken note of the mention of the white Astra and accessed a site whereby stills are available from TFL cameras, particularly looking at March 3.

My car knowledge isn't great, but does this look like a white Astra? Lighting makes it look like two figures in the car to my eyes also. If so, purely speculation - could this potentially be WC? I could be totally wrong here as I'm not local to London and unsure if this is the right direction they would've supposedly been travelling in?

Will delete if not allowed as per WC being charged, or in respect of breaking any rules. Just thought it worth sharing for discussion, perhaps even if this needs to be reported?

Source: https://archive.tfljamcams.net/archive/A205_Poynders_Rd_Kings_Ave/2021-03-03/2021-03-03@21_48GMT.jpg
I think I can see seatbelts across the driver's and passenger's body. I have an old astra but I really couldn't say from that image, although the smaller wing mirrors suggests an older type model to me, or a basic model? What are those markings on top on the car roof? Light distortion?

Hi, new here and have tried to read everything. Just wondering if both doors could have been open on white Astra as in he and his wife were present? Secondly I am assuming it was by force given information on charge sheet listed here? All IMO and just thoughts really
Police officer accused of abducting and murdering Sarah Everard appears in court

I'm assuming (hoping!!!) that if the police suspected the wife was involved to that extent, they wouldn't have released her on bail. JMO

I’d agree in normal circumstances but some people fully trust the police and if he had fabricated a story about an alternative suspect potentially being in the area, she may have felt safer accepting a lift. Of course this is pure speculation on my part but I don’t think we can underestimate ho persuasive some people can be.

We don't know what he told her and probably never will but he had the genuine Police identification and the car undercover police use so there was no real reason to suspect he wasn't being genuine.

Last edited:
Just back from a quiet, respectful and socially diatanced walk to Clapham Common Bandstand.

It was increasingly busy. Our community is hurting. Women, men, and families present, though dominantly pairs of women.

Significant but respectful police presence (from what I saw), all LE in groups of three, which was interesting as it may be a directive for specific types of events.

100s of people, all in masks, social distancing not bad (a few busier parts).

Lots of press.

We had to do SOMETHING, staying at home when both the abduction and the vigil were so close felt wrong.
Seeing bits in the media, heartbreaking to see but amazing the community comes together. Stay safe.

Shapeshifter.

If we learn there's been a long pattern of deviant, criminal behavior, as other crimes are linked, perhaps similar cases need to be revisited, including closed cases. In case others were wrongly convicted for his crimes.

JMO

JMO MOO:
- WC puts on his hazard lights and pretends his car has broken down
- WC asks SE to borrow her phone to make a phone call to AA
- WC shows SE his warrant card to gain her trust, and tells her he'll give her a lift home
- SE trust WC and gets into the passenger side after giving WC her phone
- WC incapacitates her once inside the vehicle

x
After this I'm not sure.

How did the car get fixed between your 2nd and 3rd points?

, I never heard a dog yapping at all on Tues, a house swarming with unusual people unexpectedly and your owner and family upset and stressed may have started it off barking, I'm sure someone on here said they had a pug?

Can you usually hear the dog? In my experience pug types don't have the loudest yaps, but it's possible they (LE or the family) placed the dog in another room or perhaps a crate to keep it out of the way / prevent it from trampling all over areas they need to look at.

Forgive me if irrelevant, but I'm having trouble going back an forth with posts, could the green (park?) on Poynders be somewhere he could have chased her to /into and attacked and took her from there by way of rubble bag, also I've never noticed a dog there but someone mentioned they have a dog, maybe said the dogs run off,.. The amount of times, probably every day, if I see a cute dog I pay total attention to dog and even go awwwww your so cute etc a distraction pernaps?, I never heard a dog yapping at all on Tues, a house swarming with unusual people unexpectedly and your owner and family upset and stressed may have started it off barking, I'm sure someone on here said they had a pug?

Can you usually hear the dog? In my experience pug types don't have the loudest yaps, but it's possible they (LE or the family) placed the dog in another room or perhaps a crate to keep it out of the way / prevent it from trampling all over areas they need to look at.
The odd dog barking yes, that particular one no I cannot say, but front door was wide open and it's pretty silent here at night x

I have pmd Sillybilly, can I post re visit, thinking about it it was not asked of me to refrain from mentioning anything, but it may be interesting to thread.

I'm sure we would all love to know what happened on your visit - but regardless of the rules of this site you should only post if you are comfortable to do so.

I’m currently walking to the vigil in Glasgow for Sarah. I’ve written down some of my experiences being harassed and assaulted by men, we’ve to leave those and hope our voices are heard. I’m scared walking alone in the dark, but we have to do something to stop this. I’m sorry I was silent for so long Sarah x

Bless you.. I for one am with you in spirit holding your hand..

I hope your voice gets heard *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member