Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predicted this would happen after seeing some people being interviewed this week and their anti government comments.
It makes me very angry that a minority are using Sarah's name to push their own political agenda.

It should be a peaceful ,quiet loving vigil to remember Sarah and other women who have been harmed. Not placard holding strident protesters.
Hear hear! Top comment and thanks for saying it.

Now this is very interesting. The 6th is the day he emailed to say he did not want to carry a firearm anymore.

It sounds as if they don’t think the disposition of Sarah’s remains was on the third, that either she or her remains were kept somewhere until at least the 5th.

What a terrible case.

EDIT: post crossed with the link posted upthread of the leave booked until 8th

Yes I’ve been trying to see if there are any hidden clues in these dates:

Assuming the most recent work schedule reports are accurate, can anyone confirm when he was meant to be on leave from the 3rd March until please? I think I’ve seen reports that he also called in sick with stress on the 5th before emailing his superiors with the firearm concern on the 6th. So I wonder if:

1) Worked 2nd into the 3rd (7am)
2) Unclear if he also worked 2-8pm on the 3rd which would make it more reasonable for him to be in London (even Clapham) at 9:35pm (footage of car linked back to him with hazards on), but regardless it is now alleged he was in Clapham at 9:35pm at least.
3) Annual leave booked 4th - uses this for further crimes against SE and/over to complete cover up
4) Maybe he hasn’t completed what he wants to by the 5th so calls in sick? Maybe they can see he calls or emails this from home and so may be why the police are interested if neighbours saw him on this day?
5) He may not have been rostered to work the weekend, or maybe he was but his 5th call of stress has paved the way for him to be off this day and the 7th, but either way he emails that he no longer wishes to work with firearms. This could be signs of remorse, or if the disposal of SE is complete by this point his attention could instead be turning to developing an image of instability/diminished responsibility.
6) 7th-8th - not sure, presumed still off sick/portraying the pretence of being sick. Maybe wasn’t rostered to work anyway. Maybe the ambulance came around this time, not sure if date has been confirmed.
7) Believed he worked on the 9th but was back home in time to be arrested at 8pm? Working again seems unusual if the email about stress and firearms concerns was heeded, or just me?

I’m trying to find the details of the above dates in MSM that were reported earlier but has it been edited/masked? Can anyone tell me if the above is rendered moot by a confirmed report that he was on annual leave across the 4th-7th or 4th-8th and there was no need to actually call in sick on any day? The reason I ask is I wonder if the calling in sick was to create time and space to attend to SE, and then the email on the 6th was him turning his attention back to himself.

Last edited:
Thinking back there had been an ambulance at some point in the last few weeks, not outside their house though, further up nearer telegraph rd it could have gone there but I cannot say 100% it did or that it's in the time frame.
This is my downfall, as is the memory of lights in field near back of houses it was sat or sun night definitely but I cannot say for sure which.
There was shouting and screaming a couple of weeks ago, but I cannot say if it was from there or in the time frame, I'm going over and over everything but I cannot pinpoint these things as without going into any detail, I have been under a considerable amount of stress over the last couple of months, mixed in with all the stresses of lockdown, I'll admit I haven't really been myself.
I have relayed anything I can pinpoint to authorities, which isn't very much I am afraid.

Bless you.. I hope you are able to look after yourself. Must be such a shock having this in such close proximity. Big virtual non distanced hug *advertiser censored*

I don't think it's a sex went wrong.

I don't believe they were having an affair but as this goes on, I do think they were acquainted. There is no logical apparent reason for her to get in a car with a stranger and he is being extremely brazen going for abduction in such a public spot. There are plenty of back streets he could have just grabbed someone from.

The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the charge of kidnapping as they must have visual evidence that shows she didn't go with him willingly. All very odd.

but were they in uniform and a police car? Because WC was a big male on his own no uniform or marked car. I honestly doubt Sarah would have got in a car with him willingly. I think he’s silenced her quite quickly.

The sun report actually said it was thought she was “bundled into the car”. Whether they had knowledge of the bus cam footage or not we don’t know. Can’t remember which link that was but on their updated timeline article I think. Otherwise MOO.

Yes, when awful becomes awful-er. We know WHEN she was abducted, next to the minute; we don't know when she died, even to the day. If he didn't work any of those days but his wife thought he did, I hate what that could mean.

JMO

Last edited:

Assuming the most recent work schedule reports are accurate, can anyone confirm when he was meant to be on leave from the 3rd March until please? I think I’ve seen reports that he also called in sick with stress on the 5th before emailing his superiors with the firearm concern on the 6th. So I wonder if:

2) Unclear if he also worked 2-8pm on the 3rd which would make it more reasonable for him to be in London (even Clapham) at 9:35pm (footage of car linked back to him with hazards on), but regardless it is now alleged he was in Clapham at 9:35pm at least.
3) Annual leave booked 4th - uses this for further crimes against SE and/over to complete cover up
4) Maybe he hasn’t completed what he wants to by the 5th so calls in sick? Maybe they can see he calls or emails this from home and so may be why the police are interested if neighbours saw him on this day?
5) He may not have been rostered to work the weekend, or maybe he was but his 5th call of stress has paved the way for him to be off this day and the 7th, but either way he emails that he no longer wishes to work with firearms. This could be signs of remorse, or if the disposal of SE is complete by this point his attention could instead be turning to developing an image of instability/diminished responsibility.
6) 7th-8th - not sure, presumed still off sick/portraying the pretence of being sick. Maybe wasn’t rostered to work anyway. Maybe the ambulance came around this time, not sure if date has been confirmed.
7) Believed he worked on the 9th but was back home in time to be arrested at 8pm? Working again seems unusual if the email about stress and firearms concerns was heeded, or just me?

I’m trying to find the details of the above dates in MSM that were reported earlier but has it been edited/masked? Can anyone tell me if the above is rendered moot by a confirmed report that he was on annual leave across the 4th-7th or 4th-8th and there was no need to actually call in sick on any day? The reason I ask is I wonder if the calling in sick was to create time and space to attend to SE, and then the email on the 6th was him turning his attention back to himself.

He’s actually had quite a bit of time to do clean up/cover up/further offences hasn't he...

I just want to point out that it said he started a 12 hour shift at 7pm on 2nd March, and then he went on leave. I am assuming this was sick leave rather than holiday leave. There is nothing that states he finished the shift. He STARTED it and then went on leave. He could have left his job after an hour. MOO

The court report just says on leave. That suggests booked holiday time IMO. If it was sick leave it would say - sick leave . JMO MOO

Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

On March 2 he began a 12-hour shift at 7pm before going on leave.

He was due back at work on March 8 but on March 5 he reported that he was suffering from stress.
From the above article, from the wording I would suggest annual leave from end of shift on the 3rd returning on 8th, but agree that it is ambiguous. It would also depend on his shift pattern too.

I just keep thinking how it says "he began a 12 hour shift at 7pm before going on leave". Maybe it's how I'm interpreting it (I'm autistic and can be very literal), but it says began rather than completed. MOO

Had a bit of a break from this over the past day as it’s been really emotionally draining. I’ve had a cry tonight and still feeling so heartbroken for Sarah. Just awful. I have a feeling as more details come out we will continue to be horrified.

On March 2 he began a 12-hour shift at 7pm before going on leave.

He was due back at work on March 8 but on March 5 he reported that he was suffering from stress.

Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member