Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me then, but I found their reaction to WC suddenly shouting and swearing to be telling - there was no shock or surprise, it seemed like a regular occurrence - "just daddy being angry." If I had an outburst like that in front of my kids, there would have been a reaction.

The response was certainly blasé. As if they were used to sweary outbursts. Everybody is different in terms of families and what is or isn’t okay in front of the kids I guess. But their indifference surprised me.

Yes I’ve been trying to see if there are any hidden clues in these dates:

Assuming the most recent work schedule reports are accurate, can anyone confirm when he was meant to be on leave from the 3rd March until please? I think I’ve seen reports that he also called in sick with stress on the 5th before emailing his superiors with the firearm concern on the 6th. So I wonder if:

1) Worked 2nd into the 3rd (7am)
2) Unclear if he also worked 2-8pm on the 3rd which would make it more reasonable for him to be in London (even Clapham) at 9:35pm (footage of car linked back to him with hazards on), but regardless it is now alleged he was in Clapham at 9:35pm at least.
3) Annual leave booked 4th - uses this for further crimes against SE and/over to complete cover up
4) Maybe he hasn’t completed what he wants to by the 5th so calls in sick? Maybe they can see he calls or emails this from home and so may be why the police are interested if neighbours saw him on this day?
5) He may not have been rostered to work the weekend, or maybe he was but his 5th call of stress has paved the way for him to be off this day and the 7th, but either way he emails that he no longer wishes to work with firearms. This could be signs of remorse, or if the disposal of SE is complete by this point his attention could instead be turning to developing an image of instability/diminished responsibility.
6) 7th-8th - not sure, presumed still off sick/portraying the pretence of being sick. Maybe wasn’t rostered to work anyway. Maybe the ambulance came around this time, not sure if date has been confirmed.
7) Believed he worked on the 9th but was back home in time to be arrested at 8pm? Working again seems unusual if the email about stress and firearms concerns was heeded, or just me?

I’m trying to find the details of the above dates in MSM that were reported earlier but has it been edited/masked? Can anyone tell me if the above is rendered moot by a confirmed report that he was on annual leave across the 4th-7th or 4th-8th and there was no need to actually call in sick on any day? The reason I ask is I wonder if the calling in sick was to create time and space to attend to SE, and then the email on the 6th was him turning his attention back to himself.

I think he was officially on leave from 3rd to 8th according to account of court report - regardless of him contacting then to say he was suffering from stress on 5th (while still at home). Emailed to say he didn’t want to have firearms any more on 6th - wonder if he realised he was under surveillance at that point and didn’t want to go back to work. We don’t know what the response was to his email about not wanting to use firearms any more. Irving report linked above, speculation and JMO.

Forgive me if this has been highlighted but there are too many threads to read through.

I thought this strange a few days ago but the timing would mean WC still being in the area 15 mins after.. Not sure the car is an Astra either but the shape in the passenger seat is strange and sometimes it does look like a white hat but sometimes our minds play tricks on us.
https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/osm/#00001.03770

I think it’s been established it’s not that car but a white one. JMO

Last edited:
Well, yes, point taken, but that is then pre-supposing that he set out to intentionally do something before encountering SE, because the leave had been arranged prior to March 3.
which may lead back to why the police are asking whether SE had been seen at the location of WCs home perhaps?

Its a small device that can be attached to keys, a bag etc that has a button, and when that button is pressed it emits a very, very high pitched, loud alarm / noise. It's used to either deter attackers (they will run because it will draw attention in theory), or alert people that something is happening (and again in theory they may follow the noise because it signals somebody needs help).

They used to be very common but nowadays not so much as stranger attacks are so rare we almost dismiss the possibility, we are told attacks are almost always by someone we know often someone we live with... even now people are insisting SE must have known WC, because a stranger attack is so rare and seems so unlikely. Well this might change things... jmo

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a rape alarm?

A small, usually key ring style device. Often activated by a quick pull action. Makes a horrific squealing noise when it’s set off. Designed to deter an attacker.

Attachments

• 982AEF3C-A768-45E5-B39E-F40C8C7265F9.jpeg
    982AEF3C-A768-45E5-B39E-F40C8C7265F9.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 20
I don't think it's a sex went wrong.

I don't believe they were having an affair but as this goes on, I do think they were acquainted. There is no logical apparent reason for her to get in a car with a stranger and he is being extremely brazen going for abduction in such a public spot. There are plenty of back streets he could have just grabbed someone from.

The only thing that makes me think otherwise is the charge of kidnapping as they must have visual evidence that shows she didn't go with him willingly. All very odd.

I am sure it was announced they were not known to each other

it’s a small electronic device that emits a terrifyingly loud sound when the pin is pulled out. Purpose to deter an attacker and scare them off.
But also makes it crystal clear to others that something is going on outside a normal ‘couples’ argument

as a woman walking home in the dark that would make me very suspicious if a random man in an unmarked car pulled up alongside me and said that. I wouldn’t be taking him at his word JMO

I’m of the opinion he saw her on the phone, drove ahead parked, waited, then pounced. He has training to silence her very quickly

me too. It’s just a theory. Different People respond differently. Even to how they think they would respond.

Kids didn't go back to school until the 8th when UK schools re-opened, so presumably they would've been home.
Depends on the childrens needs and whether both parents are deemed to be essential workers. Schools have been open throughout the pandemic for certain children.

JMO

since the start of this and seeing photos of WC I have had the suspicion that he could have easily performed a “choke out” on a woman. He clearly has a lot of upper body strength. He is possibly trained in hand to hand combat in either this or one of his previous armed roles. Just guesswork from me. I’ve taken women’s self defence classes and it’s a hard one to get out of even when you know it’s coming so if he approached her from behind he could have done this very quickly and quietly leaving no weapon and no traces of DNA in the street.
Easy to get out of when you know how. When I was young, the police offered hard core self-defence to all girls and women - FREE classes. Choke hold - Head-butt backwards smashing them in the face to start with. There are many ways to get out of it, even if it's a strong bloke. But all this has to be taught so that it becomes instinct. Like situational awareness - needs to be taught and engrained. It frees you, knowing you have a good fighting chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong