Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep wondering if I would get in a policeman’s car if he showed me a warrant card. Id like to think in the back of my mind I’d know that a lone policeman wouldn’t ask you into car but would take details and ask you to report to a police station as soon as reasonably possible but in the time it would take me to get over my confusion and think that through, it could well be too late. I don’t think we’ll ever know but the Met might be advised to publicise and issue some guidance on the issue.

I've read some things on here about unmarked police cars that I've never heard before. More education would be extremely helpful.

I've read some things on here about unmarked police cars that I've never heard before. More education would be extremely helpful.

in my mind unmarked police cars are used for undercover crimes or to catch motorists speeding... Hardly think walking alone would require an undercover investigation and I would never expect to be stopped by an undercover police officer for anything other than a serious crime eg drug dealing. Hence why it doesn’t make sense for WC to stop SE under pretense of breaking lockdown rules

I keep wondering if I would get in a policeman’s car if he showed me a warrant card. Id like to think in the back of my mind I’d know that a lone policeman wouldn’t ask you into car but would take details and ask you to report to a police station as soon as reasonably possible but in the time it would take me to get over my confusion and think that through, it could well be too late. I don’t think we’ll ever know but the Met might be advised to publicise and issue some guidance on the issue.

Agreed. It’s not something we are taught about is it. If it happened to me I’d be running through a whole flow chart in my brain of what I should do and what my rights are and during that time my guard would be down.

If she lived alone and her friend's house was within her support bubble, it wouldn't be against the rules, correct? Do police really enforce that rule?

From what I've read, the police seem to be more concerned with gatherings that break the rules with the numbers of people in attendance and people travelling long distances to tourist hotspots, rather than single people and their support bubbles. However, to follow the rules you can only bubble with one household, and can't change it. Hence if you bubble with a friend, you couldn't then go to the house of a girlfriend or boyfriend, for example...

Somebody posted the charge sheet earlier, read out in court and quoted by the media who were there today, in which it said Sarah was kidnapped "by force," i.e. not by fraud. Does anybody have the link to that? That would seem to definitively rule out any talk of WC using Covid-rules, broken down car, asking to use her phone, etc etc etc, and point to him physically just forcing her into the car.
Even if she got in consensually, couldn't he be charged with kidnapping anyway?
I suppose the presumption is that she wouldn't have agreed to be taken anywhere that isn't her home or maybe his house (depending if they knew each other or not)
Or does kidnapping have a strict definition?

How the hell is walking on a street at 9:30pm a legitimate reason to stop someone? Covid or not?

I think that is the thing, there would be no legitimate reason to stop her under normal circumstances, but in a lockdown he could have gotten away with a ruse that he could, showed his badge - that would make her stop while her brain processes the situation and he had a chance to bundle her into his car.

I just want to say as well:)

Regardless of different opinions being a woman as well. We should be allowed to walk home if we wish without fearing for our safety. That’s the issue here that this simply shouldn’t happen and the amount of money I spend on Uber’s when I’m out late as I don’t want to walk down dark street alone because I automatically think it’s dangerous and I will be attacked.

Hopefully this tragedy can bring some much needed change as we shouldn’t need to live in fear when we want to go out late at night.

Last edited:
2 doors of the car seen open. A possibility is that he opened the passenger door and told her to get in but then opened his door when she didn’t.

Regarding the car being spotted with two front doors open and hazard lights flashing, it sort of throws up in the air my original theory whereby she was "arrested" by WC and placed in the back seat, handcuffed, as would happen if you were arrested. If she sat in the front without her hand being tied it would be impossible to travel far without her interfering with the vehicle- for example pulling the hand break. There’s definitely more to how he convinced her to get in the car.

I can now understand why Covid has been so bad in this country once again. I feel like Boris Johnson.
*snipped*

I’m fairly sure that 100000+ deaths aren’t down to people like me, who are needing to exercise later in the evening...

I’m also fairly sure that in an earlier thread, mods/admin stated clearly that there was zero evidence for Sarah having broken lockdown rules and that it wasn’t to be a topic of further discussion.

I'm so upset/angry that this vigil, which should have been a peaceful and respectful moment for Sarah, has turned into a screeching, struggling battle of politics and revenge.

The Daily Mail headline right now is Met Police grab women at vigil - hardly conducive to good relations between the police and public. There have apparently been chants of "kill the pigs". I'm absolutely disgusted by the media for inciting hatred and by the people behaving so badly on the common right now; it all started off so beautifully this evening. Sarah's family and friends must be utterly distraught.

nothing suprises me with that paper it's simply there just to steer people up

Even if she got in consensually, couldn't he be charged with kidnapping anyway?
I suppose the presumption is that she wouldn't have agreed to be taken anywhere that isn't her home or maybe his house (depending if they knew each other or not)
Or does kidnapping have a strict definition?

yes i guess its at the point when a person does not consent even if they originally did consent, if that makes sense, from that point if someone does not allow that person to leave it becomes kidnapping imo

I’m fairly sure that 100000+ deaths aren’t down to people like me, who are needing to exercise later in the evening...

I’m also fairly sure that in an earlier thread, mods/admin stated clearly that there was zero evidence for Sarah having broken lockdown rules and that it wasn’t to be a topic of further discussion.

I simply pointed out the Ruse that could of been used to get her to stop. I have not blamed her at all and simply explained how he could of got her to go willingly.

Did he have a firearm on him? Or did he have to leave his weapons at work. Otherwise that could explain kidnapping “by force” with no struggle and why both the doors where open: she had a gun on her that was roughly concealed from the view of the road.

Usual caveats that no one has been found guilty of anything here. The level of investigation into the home property is a bit of an outlier from what is publicly available.

The known sites of relevance are Poynders Road, the car(s), the Ashford woodland. And actually all of those would be a sequential story being Ashford is en route to Deal from Clapham.

The house seems to be getting the most focus of all. This could of course be looking for other evidence, clothing, weapon etc...

It’s also getting far more attention then the equally unproven scene the garage

But I’d suggest if it was believed that SE never went near there, but was abducted on Poynders road, spent time in a car and was left in a field in Ashford all on the night she disappeared, it’s a long time to spend in a 3/4 bed semi. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968