Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean it like that - I meant are people saying the white astra COULD be the hire car because they saw one on CCTV or are there any links or sources that confirm it?

There have been posts linking that information posted on this thread.
It is only 6 pages at the moment so not too long to read through.

Yes, but the fact remains that it was a serving police officer who has been charged and people are quite entitled to feel rage at that without being labelled radical.
So many men think that IE is just a bit of a lad thing to be shocked by but to giggle at.
It wasn't the appropriate time or place, though. It was supposed to be a vigil for Sarah to honor her memory. Her friends have said that Sarah would not have wanted her murder to be politicized, and that one man or police officer does not represent all.

Handcuffing is force, but just one of so many types of force available.

Handcuffing someone who doesn't want to be handcuffed can be a real struggle, particularly if one is operating alone.

There are far easier ways of getting instant control over someone, particularly if there is an imbalance in height and weight.
And training. Parliamentary and diplomatic protection must surely involve training to get control over people far more capable of resistance than an ordinary unprepared woman just walking home

Yes. Do we know that LE have the hire car?

I was wondering if ‘kidnap by force’ legally rules out ‘kidnap by fraud’? Could he be found not guilty of that charge if he later stated he had tricked her into the car, for example.

I dont think MSM have categorically stated that they have the hire car but it would be pretty easy for the policy to obtain and I'd be borderline speechless if they had an operation of this scale and hadn't brought the car into custody.

Just speculation,
Could WC have been acting as a taxi/Uber? Or even doing some work as an Uber? I understand with Uber you can clock on and work as little or as much as you like. Would also explain the hire car as I think you need to have a newish car to be accepted?
Also links in to the tweet that says what was heard in court was ‘scary’.
Could have been registered under a fake id?
Explains the hazard lights with doors open etc
Could SE have booked a taxi after she got off the phone? Was she planning on getting a taxi home but decided to walk a bit while talking to her boyfriend first? I understand the walk was 50minutes otherwise which is quite a way.
Just speculation, just my thoughts

It's common these days to be given the details of the taxi picking you up, including registration plate.

Yes and I realize this is a particularly American point of view but I think the British people should be outraged that their press is gagged when a Met police officer is charged with a very serious offense and other Met officers are being investigated by internal affairs. You have UK tabloids that print absolute trash about everyone’s private lives but they can’t investigate a police officer charged with murder? An archaic and outdated law IMO particularly when it relates to matter of public importance. I realize the US Bill of Rights was partially in response to the lack of protections in the common law at the time so the situation in the UK is not the same as here in the US but IMO it should be more open.
BBM. He is being investigated.

Just speculation,
Could WC have been acting as a taxi/Uber? Or even doing some work as an Uber? I understand with Uber you can clock on and work as little or as much as you like. Would also explain the hire car as I think you need to have a newish car to be accepted?
Also links in to the tweet that says what was heard in court was ‘scary’.
Could have been registered under a fake id?
Explains the hazard lights with doors open etc
Could SE have booked a taxi after she got off the phone? Was she planning on getting a taxi home but decided to walk a bit while talking to her boyfriend first? I understand the walk was 50minutes otherwise which is quite a way.
Just speculation, just my thoughts

she had already walked around 35 minutes of that journey probably had something like 15 minutes left till she got home would make no sense to get a taxi or a lift IMO

Thanks for all the info. Trying to keep up with these threads has been a nightmare.

I think he's spotted her walking then pulled over further up the road. Puts on his hazard lights to let other traffic pass. Waits for Sarah, then approaches her stating he's a police officer, sparks up a conversation before grabbing her then the road was a bit quiet.

It wasn't the appropriate time or place, though. It was supposed to be a vigil for Sarah to honor her memory. Her friends have said that Sarah would not have wanted her murder to be politicized, and that one man or police officer does not represent all.
With respect that is what gun enthusiasts say after school shootings. It is not the time.
I don't get the political part.

Yes. Do we know that LE have the hire car?

I was wondering if ‘kidnap by force’ legally rules out ‘kidnap by fraud’? Could he be found not guilty of that charge if he later stated he had tricked her into the car, for example.
I don't think so. Even if she was enticed into the car willingly it is still kidnapping. Imo

I think there's a reasonable possibility she opened the car door herself due to concern he was having "a breakdown" ( he obviously had, errr.. problems), or to castigate him if he had his pants down/open again. She may have been only leaning in when he has grabbed her hair and then gone on to punch her unconscious. This would explain why the passenger door was still open, and he has to get out of the drivers side to then go round and bundle her in and close the passenger door before returning to the drivers side to get in and drive away, hence explaining both doors being open at the same time. All my speculation only.

Young woman on her own, during the pandemic, opens the door to a random car with a man in it, who's exposing himself; not that it would be easy to see that from someone sitting down? It's speculated that her phone went dead when she was kidnapped, so who's to say she couldn't have kept going and phoned the police? Or knocked on a door and asked someone else to call if her battery was low?

Banned Vigil for Sarah Everard Becomes Large Anti-Violence Rally Instead
merlin_184992330_4ac92d5c-dcef-4c95-aaa8-5198d9cbd5f5-articleLarge.jpg

Thousands of people attended the vigil in London on Saturday.Credit...Justin Tallis/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

gifer

Even handcuffed she could still shoulder charge into him/throw herself onto the steering wheel to try make him lose control of the car

But handcuffed and in a seat belt? ( Assuming the car photos might be valid )

I'd think getting the seat belt on would be quite difficult with someone struggling for their life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members