Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

The perp is someone who cared about her (is my thought). MOO

Cared about her like a possession, that when no longer useful, is discarded like trash.

Literally, a trash collector found her.

People don’t strangle someone they truly love, and leave their body in the street. Whoever killed AS may have cared for or loved her at some point, but that care became clouded by rage and hate.

jmo

Wasn’t she found washed and completely naked?
that’s making sure there’s no evidence, not care and love.
Moo

Not washed, no. The way the man who found her described her was as if she'd just gotten out of the tub. It was pouring down rain that morning so she definitely would have been wet. I think what meant about just getting out of the tub was that she wasn't covered in dirt or leaves or anything like that.

I still think her death was an accident, and she was put there because calling 911 would have landed someone in jail. I think it still will, eventually.

jmo

Not washed, no. The way the man who found her described her was as if she'd just gotten out of the tub. It was pouring down rain that morning so she definitely would have been wet. I think what meant about just getting out of the tub was that she wasn't covered in dirt or leaves or anything like that.

I still think her death was an accident, and she was put there because calling 911 would have landed someone in jail. I think it still will, eventually.

jmo

Are people typically strangled to death by accident?
An oopsie?

An oopsie?
Usually not, unless the victim died as a result of being choked during sex and the perpetrator never intended them to die.

However, if there was no sex involved, a person could still attempt to strangle someone out of anger and not intend to kill them, but still be charged with murder. Imo

Usually not, unless the victim died as a result of being choked during sex and the perpetrator never intended them to die.

However, if there was no sex involved, a person could still attempt to strangle someone out of anger and not intend to kill them, but still be charged with murder. Imo

I know the erotic asphyxiation topic has been discussed on the thread. Based on what little we know about AS, or the facts of this case, I am hesitant to go down that rabbit hole.

If someone is killed during sex accidentally, that’s sad enough. To dump their nude body on a street like trash, is inexplicable (to me), outside of a stranger rape scenario. Sounds like a cheap defense strategy, at best.

But I will keep my mind open for the moment, and I’d like to understand the subject a little better. Here’s an interesting article on the topic of choking during sex. The fatal, hateful rise of choking during sex

jmo

Typically? No, not to my knowledge.
But it's certainly possible to accidentally kill someone this way.
There are several potential scenarios and while I'm not locked into any of them, since we don't have any evidence to suggest otherwise, I do think it's possible it could have happened this way.

jmo

The incredibly dangerous "choking game" trend (hate to use that word) that went around years ago among teens and young adults. There was even a Lifetime movie based on a book. IMO

I'm not implying that's what happened here but wanted to add this to the conversation while speculation continues & LE works this case. IMO

We have absolutely no indication from authorities or in MSM or otherwise to suggest AS was a willing participant in any kind of choking or that her death was accidental.

To the contrary:
  • the medical examiner’s finding in the autopsy report was that the manner of death was homicide.
  • the only account we have heard in MSM about AS being choked indicated she was not willing as she was fearful for her life.
While we are allowed to speculate, those speculations are supposed to be grounded in fact (LE, MSM) and victim friendly. JMO

Yeah, no. Whoever put her body there didn't care about her, that person just cared about not getting caught. When you love and respect someone, when you feel remorse, you don't dump a body on the side of the road naked and don't even try to cover it. Not even a freaking blanket to cover her. Whoever did this to Alexis is disgusting and deserves to live a miserable life.

The incredibly dangerous "choking game" trend (hate to use that word) that went around years ago among teens and young adults. There was even a Lifetime movie based on a book. IMO

I'm not implying that's what happened here but wanted to add this to the conversation while speculation continues & LE works this case. IMO
As one of the younger people on this site, I can assure you that everyone I know thinks that the choking game thing is, for the most part, one of those overly-sensationalized things you see on the news that few teens/pre-teens are actually doing. That and the damn tide pods thing.

I heard of so many "scary trends" that teenagers are "doing right now behind their parents' backs!!!" when I was a teenager, and I was friends with almost every clique (for lack of a better word) at school and went to plenty of parties... never witnessed or heard of any choking game stuff, even when I moved highschools to a larger one. Still no scandals regarding choking or tide pods or anything that the news would have you convinced your 13 year old is considering this instant. Makes me roll my eyes (not at you, at the sensationalism)

An oopsie?

Maybe, but it takes 10 seconds to make someone lose consciousness but at least 5-7 minutes to kill someone. It’s really hard for me to believe a person could continue to exert that much pressure for that long unintentionally. There’s always the outside possibility but it seems really, really unlikely. Add in not calling 911 but dumping a body instead...i can’t imagine that being the case.

As one of the younger people on this site, I can assure you that everyone I know thinks that the choking game thing is, for the most part, one of those overly-sensationalized things you see on the news that few teens/pre-teens are actually doing. That and the damn tide pods thing.

I heard of so many "scary trends" that teenagers are "doing right now behind their parents' backs!!!" when I was a teenager, and I was friends with almost every clique (for lack of a better word) at school and went to plenty of parties... never witnessed or heard of any choking game stuff, even when I moved highschools to a larger one. Still no scandals regarding choking or tide pods or anything that the news would have you convinced your 13 year old is considering this instant. Makes me roll my eyes (not at you, at the sensationalism)
@kelsie, since I'm not one of the younger people, can you please tell me what I missed on the tide pods thing? Thanks! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back