Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC and EC were both arrested on suspicion on Tuesday evening - 9 March. I understood that WC was not working on the date that SE was murdered -- not the date he was arrested.

Reportedly, he was off duty upon the completion of his 12-hour shift ending at 7 AM on 3 March until his scheduled return on 8 March.

MOO

When he was first arrested it was reported he had worked a cover shift 2-8pm the day SE went missing. This is covered a lot in earlier threads when posters were speculating over the routes he would have taken from Battersea etc.

Since the magistrates, this detail has changed.

I hope I’m allowed to write this, but I really hope Sarah didn’t suffer too much and I hope she wasn’t feeling utterly terrified just before she died. I can’t bear to think about it. It’s making me so upset. We are very similar in age and looks, I feel so shaken up by it all.

Yes me and my friends were discussing this earlier on what’sapp. As it’s a route we took loads as a kid coz we played football over Clapham Common loads on weekends.

The sheer terror she went though is simply unimaginable. Sometimes I think personally in that situation I would rather a quick bullet to the brain.

From the way it’s worded my interpretation is he would of snatched her and got straight out of London so that’s about a 2 hour drive. She wouldn’t of been dead by that stage as he had no time IMO.

Just thinking about stages of rigormortis and a body being placed inside a builders bag.

IMO It wouldn't be easy to place an intact body inside a builders bag once it had reached the rigor mortis stage, typically 6-8 hours after death. The bag is just not big enough.

After that rigor mortis disappears in 36 hours after death, followed by a phase of secondary flaccidity.

I don't quite know where I'm going with this. but to place an intact body in a bag that size would need to be done up to 6-8 hours after death, or after 36 hours after death.

Where did the bag come from, where was the body stored, if it's the latter.

JMO

This was always going to be big news as apart from the Royals nothing is going on because we are all in lockdown.

You only have to see her images and she looks so young and innocent and this was always going to be huge. Nobody just vanishes in SE London without a trace and it not be a major story.

ETA - when I see her photo I’m always amazed she is 33 as she looks way younger. She just seems like the girl next door that everybody would get along with.

IMO

Lots of people go missing in London, and elsewhere

Home - Missing People

and most of them get no publicity beyond their local area. And even those which do, it's not usually a wave such as this.

IMO, the online marketing skills of her friends and colleagues made an enormous difference.

The alleged offender was unlucky that this was a woman who was missed rapidly, was clearly out of character to be missing, and whose disappearance resonated so deeply. None of which could an offender have predicted when seeing a lone woman on the street

(Edited to tidy up layout of post, which I hope works as intended - site being a it glitchy for me)

Last edited:
Evening All

Re. 3 Door or 5 Door Vauxhaul Astra

Taken a little look at the car rental places in Dover to see whether any are any offering 3 door Vauxhall Astra's. Can't find any that list it as an option. Mostly their "compact" models tend to be Vauxhall Corsas or Fiats. Seems to suggest it's more likely to be a 5 door but of course not definitive. (Before this I did like @Parmalade 3 door speculation as it seemed a good possible explanation for both front doors being open)

Interestingly when I went to do a search on "Yellohire.com" the location of 'Ashford (Kent)' came up automatically in Vehicle Pick-Up/Drop-Off location. Perhaps it's just caused by lots of people like me doing the same thing...

If it was this place he used. The hire car could have been picked up from Dover and dropped of at the Ashford branch. The 'Yellohire' company is also significantly cheaper than the other more well known Enterprise/Europcar/Hertz.

Other than 'Yellohire' it looks like 'Enterprise' is the only other company that has a branch in both Ashford and Dover.

Cheap Car Rental & Nationwide Car Hire only at Yellohire

All speculation and MOO
JMO: they may have been dumped before the huge wave of publicity surrounding the case. Nonreas

Lots of people go missing in London, and elsewhere

Home - Missing People

and most of them get no publicity beyond their local area. And even those which do, it's not usually a wave such as this.

IMO, the online me marketing skills of her friends and colleagues made an enormous difference.

The alleged offender was unlucky that this was a woman who was missed rapidly, was clearly out of character to be missing, and whose disappearance resonated so deeply. None of which could an offender have predicted when seeing a lone woman on the street[/QUOT

Hey everyone,

All images require a link to the source. Members can't just grab images off the internet without crediting the source. It's not only a WS rule, it's copyright law.

Some posts have been removed, along with all responses stemming from it (otherwise those posts have no context).

No link; no post !!

Yes, I understand. But a ballistics match would be unequivocal whereas linking the clothing does not prove murder.

Agree - but private guns are EXTREMELY rare in the uk.

He’s not a farmer or a “country sorts” type. He doesn’t strike me as the type that would have a gun at home. And actually, unless part of a gun club (maybe - this is all speculating i know nothing about the types of guns people are able to keep in their homes other than shotguns for hunting or rifles for vermin on a game) I would have thought it would have been a bit of a red flag as a serving firearms officer to have a gun licence/guns on the premises at home without a viable reason. I maybe wrong.

tldr - I would be astounded if he did with a legally held gun (and if it is an illegally held gun then even more red flag!)

I disagree, I believe she only reached the coverage she did because of the sheer determination of her friends. Women, and young girls disappear frequently, and never reach this level of exposure. Leah Croucher for example disappeared off the streets in broad daylight on her way to work, yet many have never heard her name.

I disagree...with SE is was London and she had nothing going on that could point to a suspect...with Leah even her Dad thinks he knows someone is hiding information that could crack the case...sad as he may suspect the wrong person. I think any women (age/race) if went missing and police had no reason to believe it could be someone they know or they could have run away, they would get this coverage...as Libby Squire’s case did. Thankfully it is such a rare thing to happen.

I disagree...with SE is was London and she had nothing going on that could point to a suspect...with Leah even her Dad thinks he knows someone is hiding information that could crack the case...sad as he may suspect the wrong person. I think any women (age/race) if went missing and police had no reason to believe it could be someone they know or they could have run away, they would get this coverage...as Libby Squire’s case did. It thankfully is so rare to happen.

Leahs dad knows who? her abductor?

I was talking to my SO about this case, he works in LE albeit in a more rural part of the country. His opinion is that WC totally ‘got off’ on the previous IE event. When he finished his shift set on the morning of 3rd March (Police will normally do 6 days on then 4 off or something similar), returned home, told EC he was going to cover another night shift, hired a car and went back into London to continue with his IE and it went terribly wrong. He thinks that WC IE’d himself to Sarah, she had her phone to hand and took a photo and it escalated from there with the phone being quickly destroyed and SE rendered unconscious and kidnapped. This is all 100% opinion and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie