Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a bit odd to not put stuff in there vs a stagnant bit of water. Atleast they'd suffer erosion in the flowing water and you could peg clothes to the bottom using rocks to stop them being easily visible without a dive search. Saying that, he has an entire ocean a few miles away! All seems very strange.

Even within Sandwich itself there are better places - particularly the quay. This bit is really obviously stagnant and also not that deep.

I totally disagree. This is all to put pressure on the suspects. Pieces of the jigsaw slowly unfolding in front of him. The only sensitivity in this case is to make sure the person that did it is found guilty. Family and friend do not care about material things it is all about a conviction

Respectfully...........
I don't think the accused/defendant will be reading Kent Online in his cell.

Last edited:
I would have thought, as she was a keen runner, that she would have an Apple Watch or Fitbit or something. Also the decision to walk, makes me think she might track steps. But the difficulty tracking her location obviously suggests otherwise.

Edit - JMO

I queried this earlier on also but we have no evidence either way. I do think it would have been reported early on if she’d been wearing one MOO

Yes. I have faced indecent exposure several times in my life. The most recent time was on the tube pre-covid. A man who looked like any other middle-aged family man had completely exposed himself to me, direct eye contact, and was, for a lack of better words, having a full-on wank on the train. This was only at about 7pm and there were plenty of people on the train. Nobody did anything. I froze and in a daze of fear and panic got off the tube early and sprinted home, looking over my shoulder the entire time.
I was assaulted On a busy morning tube (groping) and I remember freezing and thinking this is not happening to me, things like this do not happen to me, is this happening to me? I checked to see if it was just really packed and I was mistaken but it was not packed like sardines and there wasn’t any good reason this guy was that close to me or what he was doing. At that point I made the decision to speak up but it definitely felt like a process of freezing, denial and then a conscious decision, which was not a split second. I told him to take step back from me or I’d explain to everyone why is pulled the emergency cord and why they’d be late to work. I remember seeing a woman with her phone out who I now think was filming it. He told me to “go and *advertiser censored** yourself you crazy b*tch” and ran out at the next station, along with the woman who had her phone out (who also told me he hadn’t touched me and I was lying). Nobody did anything to help until he got off (tbf that could have been minutes but it was so awkward it felt like hours). All I can say is that if anyone, a man in particular, had offered me a seat at the moment I said something, it would have meant such a lot to me in the moment.
i reported to police and they followed it up and even found him on cctv but couldn’t find a suspect. However, I know it may have helped establish a pattern for them in any future investigations so was worth it from my pov.

If you read this far, thank you so much for reading this.

I totally disagree. This is all to put pressure on the suspects. Pieces of the jigsaw slowly unfolding in front of him. The only sensitivity in this case is to make sure the person that did it is found guilty. Family and friend do not care about material things it is all about a conviction

I would highly disagree that the only sensitivity is making sure he is found guilty.

Police probing Sarah Everard's murder find piece of gold jewellery as divers search river | Daily Mail Online

40495346-9363099-image-a-33_1615815468452.jpg

Police searching a tourist town 35 miles from woodland where murdered Sarah Everard was found have discovered a piece of gold jewellery.

Teams of officers massed in Sandwich, Kent, this morning as they continued the search for evidence for their investigation into the killing of the marketing manager, 33.

Police are understood to be searching for any evidence to assist the investigation and also her mobile phone which has not yet been recovered.

[..]

This lunchtime they were seen placing a gold necklace into an evidence bag as scuba suit clad divers searched through the waters of the Delf Stream. It is understood it was found on top of a car park ticket machine.

One has to wonder what they're searching for considering the initial extensive searches. Perhaps, if the accused has hinted to something as others have speculated, that could be a reason to continue searching? I truly hope it has nothing to do with any potential additional victims.

I can't help thinking maybe it's the murder weapon (if there was one)...
JMO

I would have thought, as she was a keen runner, that she would have an Apple Watch or Fitbit or something. Also the decision to walk, makes me think she might track steps. But the difficulty tracking her location obviously suggests otherwise.

Edit - JMO

She has a Strava account but I don't think it has any info for the days around 3rd March. I'm not a Strava user though so I maybe just don't understand it. Also I think it works via your phone GPS so if the accused disposed of her phone, I don't imagine it would have been any help.
JMO.

I was assaulted On a busy morning tube (groping) and I remember freezing and thinking this is not happening to me, things like this do not happen to me, is this happening to me? I checked to see if it was just really packed and I was mistaken but it was not packed like sardines and there wasn’t any good reason this guy was that close to me or what he was doing. At that point I made the decision to speak up but it definitely felt like a process of freezing, denial and then a conscious decision, which was not a split second. I told him to take step back from me or I’d explain to everyone why is pulled the emergency cord and why they’d be late to work. I remember seeing a woman with her phone out who I now think was filming it. He told me to “go and *advertiser censored** yourself you crazy b*tch” and ran out at the next station, along with the woman who had her phone out (who also told me he hadn’t touched me and I was lying). Nobody did anything to help until he got off (tbf that could have been minutes but it was so awkward it felt like hours). All I can say is that if anyone, a man in particular, had offered me a seat at the moment I said something, it would have meant such a lot to me in the moment.
i reported to police and they followed it up and even found him on cctv but couldn’t find a suspect. However, I know it may have helped establish a pattern for them in any future investigations so was worth it from my pov.

If you read this far, thank you so much for reading this.
I'm terribly sorry that happened to you. It sounds horrible. I also hope that your report helped them. I appreciate and commend people like you who can bring themselves to report as it's so difficult. I was assaulted in a tube station (what IS it with the tube?!) and brushed it off & always wish I had reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member