Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Met said tonight: "On Friday 12 March, the Met's Directorate of Professional Standards was made aware of an inappropriate graphic that was allegedly shared via social media by a probationary MPS police constable with some colleagues.

"The sharing of the graphic was reported by a number of these officers who were concerned by its content.

"The graphic does not contain photographic images, no images of Sarah, nor any other material obtained from or related to the investigation into Sarah’s murder.

"Sarah’s family have been made aware of the incident."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14348355/sarah-everard-probe-cop-inappropriate-messages/

BBM and snipped for focus.
"On horror's head horrors accumulate." Othello: William Shakespeare.

<snipped for focus>

He doesn't stay anywhere very long, does he? Two years in the army, two in the CNC, a certain amount of time in Kent Police, of which some was in traffic and some elsewhere iirc, then less than 18 months in Bromley and a year in PaDPC, where he started off in close protection and has since been moved to guarding diplomatic buildings. Apologies if I've got any of that wrong. I'm not sure what I'm saying really, but it stands out to me. JMO.
A classic sign of someone wanting to hide things. Families often think if they keep moving their child’s school and to different local authorities no one will know what they’re up to. Same with his jobs and houses potentially. MOO.

Inside Western Heights Garages, Dover, Aug 2020 - Credit / Courtesy of Jack's in UK

That looks like a good place to hide something. Forensics would have had a big job exploring all of that! Unless they used sniffer dogs maybe. JMO

Yeah I agree, it's very strange. They appear to be kitchens or bedrooms, at street level not more than 10m from the road. At this time 9.30pm during lockdown you'd expect lights to be on inside (and people up and about), so it would be easy to see in those windows without curtains. I'm not saying the kindap did not occur here (because it seems it did according to current evidence), but I do agree that it's an exceedingly unlikely kidnap location (especially when considering a main road too!!). It beggars belief.

It's why car slightly off the road, on one of the driveways is a theory that I like. One of the driveways is by the bin store,and so there's a possibility that residents are accustomed to assuming random bangs are people slinging their rubbish. JMO

I have found at least six previous addresses (between 2006 and 2015) for the accused but unsure if I am allowed to publish them on this site. They are in Deal, Dover, Folkestone.

Six addresses in nine years is an interesting batting average too. A serial changer of jobs and addresses might not be my first choice for armed work. But what do I know. JMHO.

So tomorrow does the accused get to say if he is pleading guilty or not guilty?

Refer my earlier post:

Sarah Everard: What will happen at Wayne Couzens' next court appearance

Why did he appear at a magistrates’ court?
Suspects charged with a serious crime, namely an indictable-only offence, cannot be tried by magistrates. The inevitable question has been asked, therefore, why Couzens appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday.

All criminal cases begin at magistrates’ court regardless of the seriousness of the crime. This first appearance at a court is known as a preliminary hearing.

What will happen at the Old Bailey?
Couzens is listed to appear at the Central Criminal Court, known as the Old Bailey, on Tuesday.

A defendant whose case is sent to a Crown Court will be asked to plead guilty or not guilty to each charge on their indictment.

It is often the case, though, that a defendant is not arraigned at their first Crown Court appearance. In this instance, a future date will be set for a plea and trial preparation hearing (PTPH).

What will happen at Wayne Couzens' next court appearance in Sarah Everard case

Can we refer to the accused as "the evil looking individual"? There is no implication of innocence or guilt, only an observation based on court drawings.

Possibly not.

'A past case of contempt of court illustrates the danger, though it concerned the press rather than social media. In 2010, Christopher Jefferies was arrested for the murder of his tenant and neighbour, Joanna Yeates. Some media outlets began to trash his reputation in a way which suggested he was guilty. For example, the Daily Mirror falsely claimed on its front page that he was a “peeping Tom”. And the Sun’s front page referred to him as “The strange Mr Jefferies” while the inside pages stated that he was “weird” and “creepy”.'

Jefferies was, in fact, wholly innocent. Another man, Vincent Tabak, was later arrested and convicted of Yeates’ murder.

Sarah Everard: Social media and the danger of contempt of court

Last edited:
I have found at least six previous addresses (between 2006 and 2015) for the accused but unsure if I am allowed to publish them on this site. They are in Deal, Dover, Folkestone.

Prior to 2006, there are addresses in Brighton and Hove.

A couple of days ago, a poster here was indicating an East Sussex connection. That poster never elaborated, however.

The Met said tonight: "On Friday 12 March, the Met's Directorate of Professional Standards was made aware of an inappropriate graphic that was allegedly shared via social media by a probationary MPS police constable with some colleagues.

"The sharing of the graphic was reported by a number of these officers who were concerned by its content.

"Given the context of the officer’s duties at the time, a voluntary referral has been made to the Independent Office for Police Conduct in relation to this matter.

"The PC had been deployed as a cordon officer supporting the search operation in Kent in relation to the murder of Sarah Everard. The officer has been removed from these duties and placed in a non-public facing role while enquiries continue.

"The graphic does not contain photographic images, no images of Sarah, nor any other material obtained from or related to the investigation into Sarah’s murder.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14348355/sarah-everard-probe-cop-inappropriate-messages/
There are no sighs big enough for this

Yeah, I know it was hard, and it even sounded absurd to me when I read it. I have a feeling I may have been reading an Order related to a specific case rather routine sub-judice requirements.
It’s better to be safe than sorry in these cases. And British phrasing is confusing on a good day. 11 years and the American in me still can’t wrap my head around it half the time.

Apart from it doesn’t as she is a young women and she is walking on the main road and would be security aware. No way would she walk over into that estate if a strange person in the dark called to her. You would run if somebody tried to get you off that main footpath whereas on the main road she would feel more secure because of the traffic going past.

IMO

Might be why there were early theories about the accused using his warrant card. He calls over to her, tells her there's a covert operation and they need her to pause, and would she please step over to his (non-existent) colleague in the car. Once off the pavement, he incapacitates her (hazards are used to look like he's just a stranded motorist? Doors open to obscure lines of sight?)

JMO

"Given the context of the officer’s duties at the time, a voluntary referral has been made to the Independent Office for Police Conduct in relation to this matter.

"The PC had been deployed as a cordon officer supporting the search operation in Kent in relation to the murder of Sarah Everard. The officer has been removed from these duties and placed in a non-public facing role while enquiries continue.

What could this mean? What sort of image would we be talking about?

Can someone explain what this means please?
One of the PC’s guarding the site of her remains posted a “graphic” regarding the case to other officers in a what’s app group. It wasn’t a pic or anything related to Sarah so my guess is an inappropriate meme of gif referencing the state of her body. But that’s just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member