Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to go back to this but I still can’t believe how SE disappeared so quickly on a main road, across from all those apartment windows and apartments behind, risking dashcam footage from regular cars going past and police/bus cameras.
I’m struggling to understand how this could have happened without other people not seeing something.
It just doesn’t add up. Just IMO

Its the pandemic I think it’s as simple as that as less traffic and very few people around. I still believe she got in the car voluntarily as well hence nobody heard anything.

MOO

BBC News - Sarah Everard vigil: Woman 'was ignored by police' over exposure report Sarah Everard vigil: Woman 'was ignored by police' over exposure report

This as well... :mad:

It's almost like the Met are on self-destruct at the minute. There's what could turn into a nasty protest currently going on in London, language isn't for the faint-hearted. Seems to be being tied to poor Sarah's case but to me seems to be a culmination of lockdown fever/Sarah's murder/current political shenanigans in Parliament being debated etc.

I was reading the other day about a case in the US, of two teenage girls murdered in a park. One of the girls managed to take a photo of the suspect as he approached, and recorded his voice as he made them walk away from the path. Heartbreaking case. But that got me thinking, if SE had her phone in her hand at the time, having just hung up from her phone call, what could potentially be on it. I'm sure the police are desperate to find it.

In regards to the accused wife being arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender didn't they arrive at the property at 8pm and then they were took out at 10pm so that's 2 hours. People were speculating how they could arrest without having questioned her, but it seems likely they did question her in the house and she said something that they knew wasn't true. Maybe that's why they arrested her on that charge. MOO of course.
I did think that but surely they could then have charged her? The evidence for charging would be there in her inaccurate statement But she hasn't been charged and neither has she been released totally.

I can't begin to imagine her knowingly helping with something awful like this but maybe she might have been ok in helping with something criminal but not awful if the story was convincing. MOO

Can anyone confirm if the jewellery found matches the piece that SE has on in one of her photos?
PRI_186619853.jpg
Sarah_Everard.jpg

Link to photo of necklace: Police find piece of gold jewellery in Sarah Everard investigation
Link to photo of SE: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f9/Sarah_Everard.jpg

I know Police humour can be dark at times, but why do that in the midst of all that is going on..! It's one of the biggest murder investigations in the UK in recent years and has elicited a huge emotional response from the public.

At least some of the recipients were repulsed and reported it.

yeah Dark Humour indeed the wembley park murders come to mind

Can anyone confirm if the jewellery found matches the piece that SE has on in one of her photos?

Link to photo of necklace: Police find piece of gold jewellery in Sarah Everard investigation
Link to photo of SE: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f9/Sarah_Everard.jpg

It is impossible for any of us to confirm that. The location it was found doesn't seem like it was particularly hidden, Unless someone else found it on the floor thinking it was lost and placed it there thinking it would be easier for the owner to find.

Sorry to go back to this but I still can’t believe how SE disappeared so quickly on a main road, across from all those apartment windows and apartments behind, risking dashcam footage from regular cars going past and police/bus cameras.
I’m struggling to understand how this could have happened without other people not seeing something.
It just doesn’t add up. Just IMO

I think all of us on this site are having a lot of trouble, struggling to understand how she disappeared on that street

I used to drive that road - Poynders - 3/4 times a week as I lived on Abberville and went to they gym in Streatham. If he pretended to be broken down to lure that poor girl people would def notice as they drove down - its always a busy road - even in lockdown and anything that stops the flow of traffic would be noticed so I am sure at least one person would have come forward by now to say that had seen the car broken down. x

BBC News - Sarah Everard vigil: Woman 'was ignored by police' over exposure report Sarah Everard vigil: Woman 'was ignored by police' over exposure report

This as well... :mad:
Still! After one of their own was arrested! After two officers had referred themselves to the IOPC over an incident of IE committed by the accused.

The Libby Squires case has only just closed. Humberside police carried out an investigation into their handling of IE cases because of it. Are they really still not sharing this and acting!

I hope that officer will be referring himself as well! Not just a report but pretty much minutes away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500