Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned yet and I wasn’t aware of it: apparently the Met announced today that a postmortum was “inconclusive as to the cause of death.”

Link: Priti Patel spoke to Met chief before Sarah Everard vigil broken up

Here's a little more.......

'On Monday the Met said a postmortem on Everard’s body was inconclusive as to the cause of death, after the 33-year-old’s remains were found in woodland in Kent. An inquest into her death is expected to be opened and adjourned this week. A serving Met officer has been charged with her murder.'

Link in post above

Don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned yet and I wasn’t aware of it: apparently the Met announced today that a postmortum was “inconclusive as to the cause of death.”

Well spotted. I haven't seen that anywhere else. What does it mean by opening an inquest and adjourning it? Sorry just seen this quote above has been posted already.

"On Monday the Met said a postmortem on Everard’s body was inconclusive as to the cause of death, after the 33-year-old’s remains were found in woodland in Kent. An inquest into her death is expected to be opened and adjourned this week. A serving Met officer has been charged with her murder."

Priti Patel spoke to Met chief before Sarah Everard vigil broken up

I don't think WS can sort out the Met Police's wider issues, and it's quite a diversion from what happened to Sarah and the charges one Met Police officer is facing
nor is it new, it's been doing the rounds for ages and ages in list format with links to every single case going back in time. It didn't come to light because of Sarah's murder.

Well spotted. I haven't seen that anywhere else. What does it mean by opening an inquest and adjourning it? Sorry just seen this quote above has been posted already.

"On Monday the Met said a postmortem on Everard’s body was inconclusive as to the cause of death, after the 33-year-old’s remains were found in woodland in Kent. An inquest into her death is expected to be opened and adjourned this week. A serving Met officer has been charged with her murder."

Priti Patel spoke to Met chief before Sarah Everard vigil broken up

I think for all deaths that are not natural causes they have an inquest.. not 100% though

It's as if a few are preparing his defence already.... rape gone wrong, he's mentally unstable, his dominating wife, the death of his father, accidentally hit victim with car ... these are all excuses. This isn't a tinder date gone wrong where the lines can be blurred and manipulated.
He deserves a fair trial but those excuses will make a sorry day in court if presented by his defence.
I assume they'll be working on proving the accused is the perpetrator of this heinous crime, and work backwards from there, the excuses will be left to the DM. Jmo

IMO the tinder date gone wrong narrative needs to be effectively outlawed as a defence. It takes minutes to kill someone by strangulation. IMO that is long enough to go from alleged rough sex to intending to do GBH to that person and not caring about consequences. This is JMO.

Interesting detail

I've just looked on the Met's website, and can't find the statement to which this article refers. Anyone seen it?

(As a brief aside, good to see a statement on there that Met continue to investigate the disappearance of Suzy Lamplugh)

IMO the tinder date gone wrong narrative needs to be effectively outlawed as a defence. It takes minutes to kill someone by strangulation. IMO that is long enough to go from alleged rough sex to intending to do GBH to that person and not caring about consequences. This is JMO.
I dont think tinder has end to end encryption anyway so this data could be sourced without any phone support (not remotely suggesting its possible anyway)

Very unfortunate that the pm was inconclusive. Do we know if the body was fully intact when it was found (although likely tampered with in some way hence the inconclusive result). Sorry this has probably been answered or stated as not known throughout and I’ve been reading bits of all 13 threads

I think for all deaths that are not natural causes they have an inquest.. not 100% though
Standard in these cases. Open and adjourn until more facts available. My Mother died at the end of February. In a care home . But circs meant GP would not certify death so PM. No inquest needed as turned out she died of natural causes. Relieved. Inquests can take years.

They did review this:

The new domestic abuse bill, which was postponed at the end of 2019 when Boris Johnson prorogued parliament, will now include provisions against the "rough sex" defence.

On Monday 6 July MPs voted in favour of the bill in the Commons - the bill now rules out "consent for sexual gratification" as a defence for causing serious harm to a person.

Source:
If the government bans the ‘rough sex’ defence, what would it mean?

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Mention of the paintball site at the leisure site is below, but it can only be supposition that the alleged perpetrator used it in the past. Rules check helps so we are clear if something is fact, linked to MSM, or supposition or own opionion (JMO, MOO).

"Floral tributes were laid at the entrance to the complex, which was a popular paintball, archery and golf facility before it closed unexpectedly in 2019."

Five referrals to watchdog as serving officer questioned over Sarah's murder

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads