Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but I’m sure EC has changed her username on YouTube but kept the videos up of her children which I find very bizarre.

Having said that, I’m seeing lots of people vilify her on Twitter but she could very well be completely innocent in all this.
There are many cases I’m of men committing heinous crimes and their loved ones having no idea. At the worst they may have thought their partner was having affairs.

That is a bit strange. I would hope that someone advises her to remove them completely or make them private. For the safety and privacy of her children, if nothing else.

I suppose (and this is JMO) that his rocking back and forth reported above in court this morning, the bashing his head in custody, the report of an ambulance being called in the days leading up to the accused being arrested, could all be a ruse to pretend he is insane, rather than actually being insane? JMO MOO

Thanks for the reply :)

Reading stuff like this scares me because I would hope people in such jobs were routinely assessed to make sure they were ok and able to carry out their duties. So much more is now being done about mental health so I hope we continue to make progress so stuff like this becomes less common.

JMO - From what I understand, within my SO's Force at least, there is an emphasis on mental health and creating an honest an open culture. A lot of his Professional Development training is around this very subject inclusive of self care and the care of others which is so very positive.

Officers in the Sarah Everard murder case were this morning dredging drains.

Beth Robson, reporter at the scene, observed them using a machine and scouring through the sludge once it was brought up.

This was at the Guildhall car park in Cattle Market.

Ms Robson said this morning: "They are lifting drain covers, pulling up everything inside and combing it finely to look for any clues."

Officers were particularly centred around Millwall, a pathed area surrounding a stream,and all its entrances and members of the public were being turned away from there.

Ms Robson added: "There has been a dredger arrived and I wonder if that has been used to dredge part of the stream or not been needed."

Search teams dredge drains in Sarah probe

I am wondering if they are looking for her phone if it hasn’t been located yet.

I suppose (and this is JMO) that his rocking back and forth reported above in court this morning, the bashing his head in custody, the report of an ambulance being called in the days leading up to the accused being arrested, could all be a ruse to pretend he is insane, rather than actually being insane? JMO MOO
I'd say he is indicating he is upset, unsurprisingly, not sure he will try an insanity route.. hard to know with him cos we know so little about his character or personality or history..

I prefer not to think so.
I think all the acts and actions could be a manifestation of overwhelming stress/anxiety and other associated emotions.
jmo

I think / worry that may be the case but I would hope that the prosecution would be able to prove that these actions occurred AFTER the alleged kidnap and murder, and are therefore a reaction to it rather than contributing towards it. I am, of course, assuming he wasn't rocking to and fro outside London embassies or banging his head against them...

I’ve got no time personally for insanity defences. I will say though with no past coming to light as of yet of this type of offending/behaviour, it’s hard to imagine how someone can suddenly start and so quickly escalate to murder without some sort of mental breakdown being a factor.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but I’m sure EC has changed her username on YouTube but kept the videos up of her children which I find very bizarre.

Having said that, I’m seeing lots of people vilify her on Twitter but she could very well be completely innocent in all this.
There are many cases I’m of men committing heinous crimes and their loved ones having no idea. At the worst they may have thought their partner was having affairs.

How strange! Being concerned about trolls but leaving videos of kids up? I could imagine it an attempt for the parent accused of covering up for a person who will be seen as a 'monster'. An attempt to show how 'normal' they are in contrast?

Edit to add, I don't necessarily mean a cynical attempt on her part. It could be almost an act of defiance, not wanting to be associated with what her husbands accused of. The fact that they're public and you see the kids and the house though....odd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member