Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina Sukhoreba told The Mirror that her daughter, Elena, who has been married to the London diplomatic protection officer for 15 years, has been forced to take down her social media because of the barrage of hate.

Messages included ones calling the Couzenses “scum,” “evil parents” and hopes that authorities “take your kids away,” the paper said.

“I am very surprised how the Western people have behaved,” Sukhoreba told the UK paper from her home in Ukraine.

“Elena is really scared,” a friend of her mother’s told the UK paper. “She can’t believe what is happening.”
Family of UK cop charged in Sarah Everard murder gets online hate

I am a foster parent. If I took in children in a scenario like this they would have a social worker who would decide what to tell them about why they had been moved from home. It would be kept from the children as much as possible and they would be given a version of what has happened until they are ready to know more.

If the mother is proven to have involvement in harming Sarah rather than unwittingly providing a false alibi for example, then the children would be removed because mother is not safe. It all comes down to whether the children are safe to stay with mum. Can she meet their needs? Can she protect them? It is these sort of questions the social workers will be asking.

This is interesting because at the their age how would you block them from accessing the internet and tv for example?

it’s rolling 24/7 news their friends will know and friends parents and so there is simply no way for them to not to know unless you take away them all social media and then that would raise suspicion. Keeping from then at their age what their father has done would basically be a impossible task as soon as they go online for school work for example the cat would be out of the bag.

Younger children it would be easier to protect them but at their age they would have to be told the truth straight away because they would simply find out some other way which would be way more damaging than a trusted family member explaining the situation imo.

SBM
Totally agree and said similar somewhere in one of the threads - there's a trigger, we don't know what it is yet, but he unravelled fast and is still unravelling IMO. Sure, this could be to knowing what he's done, and that he's caught, and there's no way out, it's affecting everyone he ever loved (aka family).
I am totally intrigued what the trigger was though, guess I'll have to be patient until trial.

I'm sceptical of a recent 'trigger' if we don't know his history though. He was reported in MSM as being investigated for IE. If people have a history of that it's like a compulsion with intense fantasies and reckless behaviour but this typically starts in early adulthood.

But again, any of these mental issues, paraphilia, PTSD are not going to be a defence unless he was properly psychotic at the time of the alleged crime.

I'm sceptical of a recent 'trigger' if we don't know his history though. He was reported in MSM as being investigated for IE. If people have a history of that it's like a compulsion with intense fantasies and reckless behaviour but this typically starts in early adulthood.

But again, any of these mental issues, paraphilia, PTSD are not going to be a defence unless he was properly psychotic at the time of the alleged crime.

Agree. Even if someone has been off sick a) it doesn't make them a kidnapper and murderer (allegedly) and b) there would be a medical history which would determine fitness to work and it seems the accused was fit to work on 2nd March. JMO, speculation.

But again, any of these mental issues, paraphilia, PTSD are not going to be a defence if he was properly psychotic at the time of the crime.
If he’s been flashing in public places for many years but never been caught, then he’s been incredibly lucky. It’s very rare for somebody to commit a sexually-motivated murder at the age of 48 without having a criminal record of some sort, but that appears to be what we have here. It’s very odd.

Maybe getting caught flashing was the trigger. Maybe he knew that he was going to be found out and decided he had a short amount of time to really live out his fantasies until he was going to lose everything?

This is interesting because at the their age how would you block them from accessing the internet and tv for example?

it’s rolling 24/7 news their friends will know and friends parents and so there is simply no way for them to not to know unless you take away them all social media and then that would raise suspicion. Keeping from then at their age what their father has done would basically be a impossible task as soon as they go online for school work for example the cat would be out of the bag.

Younger children it would be easier to protect them but at their age they would have to be told the truth straight away because they would simply find out some other way which would be way more damaging than a trusted family member explaining the situation imo.

My heart breaks for those poor children, really.

Even if the accused had PTSD (which some people in Police and other emergency services have had) it seems unikely he would be working and still doesn't turn people to crime. MOO

Even if the accused had PTSD (which some people in Police and other emergency services have had) it seems unikely he would be working and still doesn't turn people to crime. MOO

I am currently diagnosed with PTSD for a work related issue (I'm not in LE though) and I can say it really messes up your life and your head. However, I've never thought of harming anyone apart from myself (I must say I've never acted on it but it crossed my mind at some point). The right therapy can help a lot too.

I'm no expert on PTSD, I can only talk of my personal experience; I think the person most at risk of being harmed by someone suffering from PTSD is the person suffering from it. Not saying it can't set off other things though, you never know.

Does anyone else get the impression that he’s pre planned and planted false flags for the LE, ie the cream/white beenie but only difference is the Pom-Pom.
Secondly the CCTV places the suspect at sandwich where they’re currently searching and find some similar navy leggings and white top, only difference is the leggings are ditsy floral and not diamond/the white top is a blouse instead of t-shirt.. it’s too coincidental to me! JMO

The way I see things in relation to a “trigger” though I don’t think that is the right word for what may have happened here. No one reacts the same. There may be numerous factors. Someone abused may become an abuser. Similarly someone else abused may become a victim advocate instead. Two ends of a spectrum. It’s goes into the nature vs nurture argument and how things may shape us.

“Personal traumas can affect behavioral choices. ”

Source: From Abused Child to Serial Killer: Investigating Nature vs Nurture in Methods of Murder - Psychiatry Advisor

Why would they look specifically for SE's phone? What information can be gathered from it's retrieval? The tower pings, the times of use of the phone, messages, et al have already been confiscated.

It’s evidence. My speculation (posted on a previous thread) is there was IE and SE took a photo as her phone was in her hand. If it then locked WC would be unable to get in to delete, so turns off and later disposes off. All JMO of course.

Additionally when then divers went in y’day (videos available online) they stood in a spot then used thick string to mark out where they should enter and search. I agree this has been either on CCTV or a witness, IMO.

Thank you so much @imstilla.grandma, @elliefant, @Tortoise, and others, for your ongoing work to provide us with the the cited No Discussion sites for this case.

It's really helpful to refer to these carefully constructed threads when I need clarification on details or timelines for what events happened, and when and where they were reported.

Does anyone else get the impression that he’s pre planned and planted false flags for the LE, ie the cream/white beenie but only difference is the Pom-Pom.
Secondly the CCTV places the suspect at sandwich where they’re currently searching and find some similar navy leggings and white top, only difference is the leggings are ditsy floral and not diamond/the white top is a blouse instead of t-shirt.. it’s too coincidental to me! JMO
Either that or there’s someone else who is planting it “getting off” watching the police waste time and searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member