FL FL - Noemi Bolivar, 21, went for a walk, Hollywood, 11 Feb 2021

Was it posted where her last sighting was?
I believe the time said 6pm which would have been when the gates were closing.
She was sighted on the bus going to the park and on the observation tower inside the park. Where was the last sighting?

Last edited:
The reported sighing of Naomi at 4:15-4:30 p.m. at the observation tower seems impossible with the timeline as I've construed it.

IF she left her place after 4 p.m., she could not have exited the bus at 800 Sheridan any earlier than 5:10 p.m. or so. 800 Sheridan is about 1.5 miles from the front gate of Anne Kolb (AK), a 20 minute walk. She wouldn't have reached the front gate of AK until 5:30 p.m.

Has anyone given a more precise timeline? Does the bus security camera footage show the time that she was on the bus?

I'm thinking that time of leaving the house after 4:00 PM has to be off/wrong. Using my timeline, Larry couldn't have seen her at 4:15 or 5:15, as she wouldn't have been there yet, and the park was closed by 6:15.

Edit: ‘We are going to find her,’ says mother of missing Hollywood woman

The only released screenshot shows her getting on the bus but has no time stamp.

Last edited:
The reported sighing of Naomi at 4:15-4:30 p.m. at the observation tower seems impossible with the timeline as I've construed it.

IF she left her place after 4 p.m., she could not have exited the bus at 800 Sheridan any earlier than 5:10 p.m. or so. 800 Sheridan is about 1.5 miles from the front gate of Anne Kolb (AK), a 20 minute walk. She wouldn't have reached the front gate of AK until 5:30 p.m.

Has anyone given a more precise timeline? Does the bus security camera footage show the time that she was on the bus?

I'm thinking that time of leaving the house after 4:00 PM has to be off/wrong. Using my timeline, Larry couldn't have seen her at 4:15 or 5:15, as she wouldn't have been there yet, and the park was closed by 6:15.

The only released screenshot shows her getting on the bus but has no time stamp.
Maybe Larry didn’t see her.
The bus sighting should have the exact time listed.

IF she left her place after 4 p.m., she could not have exited the bus at 800 Sheridan any earlier than 5:10 p.m.

Why would she not get off the bus at the bus stop thats in front of the park gates?
The “exited the bus at 800 Sheridan” where that information came from could have been a mistake?

Last edited:
Why would she not get off the bus at the bus stop thats in front of the park gates?
The “exited the bus at 800 Sheridan” where that information came from could have been a mistake?

She was traveling eastbound and there's no crosswalk or light at that stop. Literally just a pole with a sign.

JMO I wouldn't jaywalk because of its relative isolation, as I can imagine cars flying by at 40-50 mph, and there's no island median.

Private Investigator Believes Noemi Bolivar Could Still Be Alive

A private investigator believes 22-year-old Noemi Bolivar -- who Hollywood Police say has been missing for months -- could still be alive.

Joe Carrillo, who has searched for and found missing people for years, sparked activity on the "Bring Noemi Home" Facebook page, saying last month Bolivar initiated a text conversation with three friends, said nothing, and then mysteriously powered down her phone.

"I believe that was a message that, 'I am OK,' and the fact that she has not back communicated with anybody possibly could mean, 'leave me alone,'" Carrillo said.

A private investigator believes 22-year-old Noemi Bolivar -- who Hollywood Police say has been missing for months -- could still be alive.

Joe Carrillo, who has searched for and found missing people for years, sparked activity on the "Bring Noemi Home" Facebook page, saying last month Bolivar initiated a text conversation with three friends, said nothing, and then mysteriously powered down her phone.

"I believe that was a message that, 'I am OK,' and the fact that she has not back communicated with anybody possibly could mean, 'leave me alone,'" Carrillo said.

Wow. Thats an interesting twist... it could also be an attempted cry for help that was interrupted. Or someone else has her phone... JMO :(

The cynic in me says this guy is fishing to be hired by Noemi's family. Sad.

How would he even know this? Did one or more of the friends tell him?

If he's correct about the text window being opened, that could mean many things – depending on who is in possession of Noemi's phone.

Well that seems to me like an irresponsible statement! I mean of course she could be alive and we’re all praying she is of course. But the text thing sounds super hinky to me. How does he know that? Why is that just now being “reported”? I don’t trust it and agree it sounds like fishing for business. How much harder that must make it for Noemi’s family.

Where are you Noemi?
MOO

Wow. Thats an interesting twist... it could also be an attempted cry for help that was interrupted. Or someone else has her phone... JMO :(

Or it was just Noemi being autistic. I am not sure if I got what was written in that article correctly. Did she start a conversation and then did not write back after getting replies? It might be because autistic people suck at chit-chat, so when we communicate it's usually because we have something concrete to say. And if her social battery was low at that moment, then it's not surprising she did not attempt to pull the convo further.

Perhaps Larry didn't see Noemi – he may have seen someone, but was mistaken it was Noemi.

Athough she alighted from the bus at the stop for the Ann Kolb Nature Centre, park, have we actually been given proof that she ever entered the park?

It's interesting to read statements made by Joe Carillo, PI, from the Bring Noemi Home – Official Facebook site, and comments from others. It would appear the majority hold the notion that Noemi is alive.
Bring Noemi Home! (Official Page)

Perhaps Larry didn't see Noemi – he may have seen someone, but was mistaken it was Noemi.

Athough she alighted from the bus at the stop for the Ann Kolb Nature Centre, park, have we actually been given proof that she ever entered the park?

It's interesting to read statements made by Joe Carillo, PI, from the Bring Noemi Home – Official Facebook site, and comments from others. It would appear the majority hold the notion that Noemi is alive.
Bring Noemi Home! (Official Page)

RBBM

It was reported that she was sending photos of the park scenery to a friend.

Where is Noemi Bolivar? Woman, 21, disappeared four days ago after going for a walk

But after sending her friend one last photo of the scenery at the park about 6 p.m., she disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back