Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS #2

So creepy. There were always rumors that he was a pedophile. They always like to work with kids that is for sure. Really makes you wonder about the the rumors of there being a child sex ring in Boulder.

"(Randall) Simons was hired in June 1996 by the Ramsey family of Boulder, Colorado, to photograph JonBenét ... In January 1997, Simons sold a portfolio of glamour photos of JonBenét
November 26th 2019
JonBenét Ramsey photographer jailed on child *advertiser censored* charges in Oregon

Isn't it likely that the stubborn rumors of a child sex ring in Boulder hold truth? I mean, after all, Hunter didn't press charges.

Just because someone attends Church does not make them a fine Christian, nor does one claiming to read Bible verses. Things are not always what they seem.

It's possible JR was a Mason by looking at the kitchen tile floor that's repeated in the bar area. JBR often wore the same patterned black and white fabric in her costumes. I've so often wondered what did Access Graphics access exactly? Why would JR and PR need to travel to Amsterdam of all places?

I may be the only one here who is not unhappy with BRs settlement. As much as I've tried, I cannot see him forming a garrote in order to tighten it on his baby sister's neck UNLESS he's seen it done before. If PDI, had she seen one fashioned before?

Which leads to the behavior of scat. 6yo JBR still wet her bed. One reason for a child to have scat disorder is PTSD related to sexual abuse.
Psychologists note that scatolia tends to occur in individuals with a history of obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, ADD, autism or post-traumatic stress, especially trauma related to physical or sexual abuse.
6 Facts About Fecal Smearing That You Need To Know - Friendship Circle - Special Needs Blog

And what about the photo of Ghislaine Maxwell with JonBenet? The Ramseys used the same law firm as Maxwell – Haddon, Morgan and Foreman P.C., Attorneys at Law.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8847435/jonbenet-ramsey-final-pic-murder-age-progression/

Isn't it likely that the stubborn rumors of a child sex ring in Boulder hold truth? I mean, after all, Hunter didn't press charges.

Just because someone attends Church does not make them a fine Christian, nor does one claiming to read Bible verses. Things are not always what they seem.

It's possible JR was a Mason by looking at the kitchen tile floor that's repeated in the bar area. JBR often wore the same patterned black and white fabric in her costumes. I've so often wondered what did Access Graphics access exactly? Why would JR and PR need to travel to Amsterdam of all places?

I may be the only one here who is not unhappy with BRs settlement. As much as I've tried, I cannot see him forming a garrote in order to tighten it on his baby sister's neck UNLESS he's seen it done before. If PDI, had she seen one fashioned before?

Which leads to the behavior of scat. 6yo JBR still wet her bed. One reason for a child to have scat disorder is PTSD related to sexual abuse.

And what about the photo of Ghislaine Maxwell with JonBenet? The Ramseys used the same law firm as Maxwell – Haddon, Morgan and Foreman P.C., Attorneys at Law.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8847435/jonbenet-ramsey-final-pic-murder-age-progression/

Photo in question, GM, JBR, conspiracy theory
https://www.marieclaire.com.au/ghislaine-maxwell-jonbenet-ramsey

<snip>
It's possible JR was a Mason by looking at the kitchen tile floor that's repeated in the bar area.<snip>

Possibly, but the black and white checkerboard pattern is a classic look that goes with just about anything and everything. Such a flag is waved as the winning car crosses the finish line in the Indy 500. Does that mean that only Masons are driving?

I've so often wondered what did Access Graphics access exactly? Why would JR and PR need to travel to Amsterdam of all places?<snip>

Computers and technology.

Possibly, but the black and white checkerboard pattern is a classic look that goes with just about anything and everything. Such a flag is waved as the winning car crosses the finish line in the Indy 500. Does that mean that only Masons are driving?

Computers and technology.

It's time to face the truth and stop being naïve. We'll never figure this case out if we ignore facts.

The R's floor is not a classic fashion statement. All Mason Lodges have the black and white checkerboard floor. It's a symbol of the occult. Good vs Evil
Websleuths MJ.png Websleuths Kardashians.png Websleuths Masonic Lodge.png Websleuths Hidden Eye.png Websleuths Ribbon Sandals.pngWebsleuths JBR.png

It's time to face the truth and stop being naïve. We'll never figure this case out if we ignore facts.

The R's floor is not a classic fashion statement. All Mason Lodges have the black and white checkerboard floor. It's a symbol of the occult. Good vs Evil
View attachment 289896 View attachment 289897 View attachment 289898 View attachment 289900 View attachment 289902View attachment 289903

I guess that means that anyone who wears black and white is a member of the occult. Poor groomsmen in their black suits and white shirts.

Thank you, Tadpole. The same image was included in the link I posted only one needed to scroll through the photos to see it.

Had you seen the photo in years past? What I'd like to know is when and where it was taken.

Was Ghislaine Maxwell Photographed with JonBenét Ramsey? | Snopes.com

"This photograph appears in the April 2019 A&E special "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story." ... found this image at around 1:21:40 mark. The photograph is presented as a new image that has never been seen by the public, but no information is provided about where or when it was taken."

Was Ghislaine Maxwell Photographed with JonBenét Ramsey? | Snopes.com

"This photograph appears in the April 2019 A&E special "Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story." ... found this image at around 1:21:40 mark. The photograph is presented as a new image that has never been seen by the public, but no information is provided about where or when it was taken."

JonBenet in same costume posted in June 2017
WS JBR June 2017.png
JBR posted in DEC 2017
WS JBR June 2017.png
JBR posted in FEB 2018
WS JBR  FRB 2018.png
JBR posted in April 2019; only one with GMaxwell not cropped out
WS Her Name Was JonBenet.png

Photo credit to HerNameWasJonBenet

Attachments

• WS JBR DEC 2017.png
    WS JBR DEC 2017.png
    558.4 KB · Views: 94

Oddly, Ghislaine Maxwell's birthday was December 25, 1961, and she turned 35 the night JBR was murdered. I thought GM was younger than that and the woman in the photo looks older with crows feet smudged out (photo is manipulated) and bags under her eyes, 40ish looking. The top photo at MarieClaire magazine is MG much, much younger 18-20s, no bags, smooth skin, obviously young. So it could be GM - or it could just be any similar looking woman.

I forget where JBR wore that Dutch girl traditional outfit. Could it have been in western MI? "The Tulip City" is Holland, MI not far from Charlevoix (3 hour, 200 mile drive). The Tulip Festival is held in May, and there are other Dutch attractions there.

I am more interested in the one-eye photo you found... loyalty to the one-eyed one... all the entertainment stars have a one-eyed photo.

websleuths-hidden-eye-png.289900

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back