Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I am finding, LVD is still in custody. And from viewing other people who have been in custody before, if they are sick or at the hospital the “custody status” changes to the infirmary. Idk if they would change her status but I would assume so if something was up.

Also, not sure if MM has other clients at the women’s detention center here in town. But either way he has been still visiting the women’s detention center almost daily. And I couldn’t imagine he would show up there versus the hospital which is just up the road.

Any who, I’ll include the image about where I found her status on vine.

All jmo moo imo
Thank you SleuthD. MM visiting every day this week made this only the beginnings of rumor to me. I knew we could count on you to check further!

Local update: JP was at the women’s detention center today, I could not find any of MM cars he usually drives. Maybe they carpooled? I only saw JP outside but perhaps he was waiting to pick up MM? Maybe they carpooled?

All jmo moo imo

Does it seem odd to others that both attorneys are at the women’s detention center so often this week?

AC witnessed JR physically abuse CR. According to her, this was the reason for breaking contact with her brother. We don't know if any sexual abuse took place, only that CR claimed that on TV. Was he old enough to (later) make a distinction between his mother's coaching and reality? IMO Tylee was too young. She probably would not be able to reliably tell what happened. There were other sexual improprieties reported in that household, so it's even possible that Lori was guilty of some form of abuse and projected it on JR.

The coaching and prodding by Lori is indisputable and abusive. I

There is no reason to disbelieve the survivors who are still alive. It is hardly surprising that JR was not found to be criminally culpable. A family judge, facing horrific allegations against one parent and witnessing another parent refuse to put her children's needs above hers, would not disallow visits. I have heard commenters opine that this supports or proves that the allegations were not true- It is not like a family court judge or any therapist has a crystal ball. In addition, inconsistencies in a child's (or adult's) recounting of events is unsurprising in the circumstances. We don't take away a person's freedom without "proof beyond a reasonable doubt," and we shouldn't. Inconsistent stories make prosecution impossible absent other evidence. Yet lack of evidence of a crime does not mean child abuse/neglect is disproven.

The range of possibilities is wide. I'm going to trust the narrative of those who were there; I do not know better than them.

The coaching and prodding by Lori is indisputable and abusive. I

There is no reason to disbelieve the survivors who are still alive. It is hardly surprising that JR was not found to be criminally culpable. A family judge, facing horrific allegations against one parent and witnessing another parent refuse to put her children's needs above hers, would not disallow visits. I have heard commenters opine that this supports or proves that the allegations were not true- It is not like a family court judge or any therapist has a crystal ball. In addition, inconsistencies in a child's (or adult's) recounting of events is unsurprising in the circumstances. We don't take away a person's freedom without "proof beyond a reasonable doubt," and we shouldn't. Inconsistent stories make prosecution impossible absent other evidence. Yet lack of evidence of a crime does not mean child abuse/neglect is disproven.

The range of possibilities is wide. I'm going to trust the narrative of those who were there; I do not know better than them.

And that the guardian ad litem/investigator was sued afterwards. That is just so Lori.

New filings for Chad.

The declaration states -

...upon receipt of the Order of the Court granting Rachel Smith pro hac vice status in the above captioned case, Rachel Smith will be deputized and appointed as a deputy prosecutor for the Madison County Prosecutor's Office.

The court's order states that either RW or an authorized deputy prosecuting attorney's attendance shall be required in all court proceedings in which Rachel Smith appears, unless specifically excused by the court.

Last edited:
New filings for Chad.

The declaration states -

...upon receipt of the Order of the Court granting Rachel Smith pro hac vice status in the above captioned case, Rachel Smith will be deputized and appointed as a deputy prosecutor for the Madison County Prosecutor's Office.

The court's order states that either RW or an authorized deputy prosecuting attorney's attendance shall be required in all court proceedings in which Rachel Smith appears, unless specifically excused by the court.

It appears it is for both CD & LV, correct? I know there had been some discussion that it only would apply to the CD case and Scott Reisch even discussed it but I thought during the hearing that RW's reply satisfied the judge to proceed.

It appears it is for both CD & LV, correct? I know there had been some discussion that it only would apply to the CD case and Scott Reisch even discussed it but I thought during the hearing that RW's reply satisfied the judge to proceed.
It's just for Chad. It shows his case number only on the top right of the paperwork, despite showing both their names in the details of the prosecution.

It's just for Chad. It shows his case number only on the top right of the paperwork, despite showing both their names in the details of the prosecution.
I noted only the one case number too. Not sure why both names appear on it, but assumed it was just for CD since there has been no hearing on MM motion objecting. I did get overly excited at first glance though. Not to worry though, I am confident once MM's motion is heard RS will be alongside RW for both CD & LVD.

<modsnip>

Looking forward to the 4/7 Status Hearing. I imagine most of it will be in Breakout Room again. I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to Dateline tonight. Hearing what the guardian ad litem says interests me. I know Tammy's family, and I will tell you they are broken hearted and this has affected their family in more than one way. I feel so much for them and all that they have been put through these last 2 years.

Looking forward to Dateline tonight. Hearing what the guardian ad litem says interests me. I know Tammy's family, and I will tell you they are broken hearted and this has affected their family in more than one way. I feel so much for them and all that they have been put through these last 2 years.

This whole situation is so impossible for TD's family. That CD was a complete fraud. Obviously cheating on TD for years, he met LVD in 2018? And TD seemed to be a vibrant, supportive, dutiful wife. The "model" LDS family.

The autopsy report on the children is going to put CD front and center. No way could AC have buried those kids on his property without his knowledge and direct involvement.

After reading the above, “new details” released about Tammys death, I can understand why LE has not released the autopsy report. There is information that needs to be held until the trial.
They might be having to cut expenses.

I was wondering if they exchanged cars to confuse WS! Someone one their staff has to read here...so why not try and confuse us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado