Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, it doesn't look real to me. It looks fake. MOO

That Mark Means would have such.. huh? The front page has no identifiers as to address / contact of where it came from etc. That in of itself screams fake to me as a court doesn't send out on a letterhead without such. And format seems off. Also, the length of time for jury service for a petit jury doesn't match IIRC what normal jury length is for.

Why he posted a fake one, dunno. Why he would post it... for clicks/attention? That's why he didn't represent it as real in his tweet, and he just said "Really?"

I wonder if someone has already called the clerk to ask. If real, would this be a media story? :cool: We'll see what Nate Eaton says perhaps. ;)

MOO
Nope. That's the real deal. My son just got one as well. My only question is why he got one from Madison County. Edit: Answered by @GoofyJen. And yes, you are "On Call" for 6 months when you get called for jury duty here.

Last edited:
Nope. That's the real deal. My son just got one as well. My only question is why he got one from Madison County. Edit: Answered by @GoofyJen. And yes, you are "On Call" for 6 months when you get called for jury duty here.

Thanks so much, love our insiders. That is soooooo very different that what I've received before.

It's apparently different in each Idaho county. In mine it's one month; in a neighboring county it's four months.

How did he get ahold of it though? Would it be willingly handed over from JP? It’s pretty strange to share something that seems personal and not involving his client.

All jmo moo imo

Exactly! EDM could have handled it without mentioning to CD, mentioning to him but not showing him, or showing him. I can't imagine that CD would want a copy to tape to his wall.

How weird that it found its way to CD's lawyer, let alone LVD's. What was the chain of custody? What is the message?

I guess the point for MM is an anti-gov't theme. I don't know for sure if he is anti government, but he has made it clear he does not like using government resources to rigorously prosecute his client. And he has a rifle above his head on Zoom; I tend to associate in-your-face displays of guns with an anti-gov't leaning.

Maybe the first jury duty letter out was addressed to the condo he shared with his "friend" Lori, who sweetly took him in because he was so distraught that is wife died? Then, it could have been returned to the county with a yellow new address sticker? And the person processing it didn't know that the new address wasn't in Madison?

Ummm, it doesn't look real to me. It looks fake. MOO

That Mark Means would have such.. huh? The front page has no identifiers as to address / contact of where it came from etc. That in of itself screams fake to me as a court doesn't send out on a letterhead without such. And format seems off. Also, the length of time for jury service for a petit jury doesn't match IIRC what normal jury length is for.

Why he posted a fake one, dunno. Why he would post it... for clicks/attention? That's why he didn't represent it as real in his tweet, and he just said "Really?"

I wonder if someone has already called the clerk to ask. If real, would this be a media story? :cool: We'll see what Nate Eaton says perhaps. ;)

MOO

If it is real, Emma sent it to him. Didn't seem to be necessary except to show her response and for him to post his. Both seem spicy to towards the county. JMO

It's a tweet by MM saying "Really?" and a copy of a jury summons / questionnaire sent to Chad, by Madison County, for the week 4th to 10th August 2021. It had to be sent back by March 19th. His daughter EM sent it back with the comment that he is incarcerated and even if he wasn't incarcerated the house is in Fremont County and he would not be eligible for jury service in Madison County.

https://twitter.com/MeansLaw/status/1375972745893322755

Funny enough he's also scheduled to be standing trial during that week!

Reading the comments left on MM’s tweet, it seems they are doing nothing to generate fans for him or Lori. Does he somehow think these tweets are helping?

Last edited:
Reading the comments left on MM’s tweet, it seems they are doing nothing to generate fans for him or Lori. Does he somehow think these tweets are helping?
I think he thinks the more bad publicity he can generate the more he can whinge about an unfair trial blah blah. The public would do better to ignore him, in the aims of justice for the children, imo. I don't think there is a defense coming from his client, yet, which allows him to go for only one angle, complain about everything being so unfair and mismanaged.

Helping whom (or is it correct to say "helping who"... was never good at that in English class). Defense atty's are remarkable in that many times it is for their own "get my name out there for future clients" vs. targeting to help their client with their current case. As the marketing saying goes... there is no bad publicity even with a negative story as the content fades, but the name does not.

How does this help his client, LORI????? This was a Chad event he highlighted to get into the news/clicks. MOO.

MOO

Police confirmed they are looking into the email obtained by KSL TV, which Vallow allegedly sent on June 29 to his other brother-in-law, Adam Cox.
Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death
Charles Vallow expressed concern about that message to Adam Cox, saying, “I’m not sure of the relationship with her and Chad Daybell but they are up to something…She will not explain it…I am going to send it to Chad Daybell’s wife. Her name is Tammy and I found her email address on their website too…I’ve got her cell number too.”

MOO

Wow. This is the letter from "Charles"- Charles says Lori really wrote it- to Chad.

It indicates that they met in November for the preparing a people conference. And it indicates that Charles admires Chad. Didn't Gibb say that Charles was not there for their sleepover party? This letter indicates that they met. What's up with that?

Was there a separate visit to the house?
Was Gibb lying?
Was Lori trying to indicate that they had met when they hadn't?

Charles forwarded this letter to Adam C with an explanatory email. It was partially quoted in the news story, as BeachSky quoted. In addition, there were some pictures of the email. I tried to assemble as much of the email as possible, next post.

DOC_VALLOW-LETTER-791x1024.jpg

Police confirmed they are looking into the email obtained by KSL TV, which Vallow allegedly sent on June 29 to his other brother-in-law, Adam Cox.
Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death
Charles Vallow expressed concern about that message to Adam Cox, saying, “I’m not sure of the relationship with her and Chad Daybell but they are up to something…She will not explain it…I am going to send it to Chad Daybell’s wife. Her name is Tammy and I found her email address on their website too…I’ve got her cell number too.”

MOO

Below is as much of the email as I can recover, from Charles to Adam C. The snippets are intriguing.

It seems like he might be feel like he and Brandon are experiencing something similar.

Charles says "...family" [that was not the start of the sentence...don't know which family] "...family put a scarlet letter on me."

It mentions some kind of scheme against "her." Which "her" is not clearly stated in the snippets, but it seems likely it was Tammy since Charles feels the need to warn her. In fact, I get the impression that Charles is not 100% certain Lori and Chad are having an affair, and from the snippets I see he avoids making that accusation. But he is certain something is up, including "perpetuating a scheme against her." [Moo- my interpretation.]

Adam

Open this letter and see what she did.

I am not sure of the rela[tionship?].....

....with her and Chad Daybell but they are up to something.

She created an email alias for me as I've never set ,,,,,

....all of her emails are on the computer at my house.

...for perpetuating a scheme against her.

Just more of her [mania.?]

She will not explain it.

I asked her to

I'm going to sent it to Daybell's wife.

Her name is Tammy and I found her email address on their website too.

I've got her cell number too. [Ruminations is not sure if this sentence is in order; she can't see it in the screen shots, but read it in the article.]

What do you....

...whenever she

...everybody else. Mostly me [intelligible] Brandon. Brandon...

...help her. I was the one brave enough to......

...family put a scarlet letter on me. Maybe now

Charles

We've seen this letter before. Lori is lying, Charles was not in town and never met Chad.

Lori thinks everyone is scheming against HER.

Lori's family put the scarlett letter on Charles when he talked to them about it. Lori's brother Adam is the only one who could "see" it and thus Charles was confiding in him.

JMOO

The one thing I wish they would have asked Tammy's sister is: "Chad said in his phone call with Melanie Gibbs that Tammy was getting weaker and weaker and that she would not go to a doctor. When you were with her just days before her death, did she seem weak to you? Did she exhibit signs of a troubling cough? Was your overall impression one of Tammy being in decline? Was Tammy a person who did not believe in doctors?"

It is driving me crazy that no one asks people who were in direct contact with Tammy if she was getting "weaker and weaker."

We've seen this letter before. Lori is lying, Charles was not in town and never met Chad.

Lori thinks everyone is scheming against HER.

Lori's family put the scarlett letter on Charles when he talked to them about it. Lori's brother Adam is the only one who could "see" it and thus Charles was confiding in him.

JMOO
BB was also on Charles' side from the start. I'm not sure if Lori even believed that she was the victim, it was just her tactic to get away with things. When she was accused of something she quickly pointed her finger at her accusers (or someone else) and made up stuff to support her claims. Her family believed her that Charles was cheating on her and that he was the aggressor. After the welfare check she lied that Adam was trying to kill her and that Kay was trying to take JJ away.

The one thing I wish they would have asked Tammy's sister is: "Chad said in his phone call with Melanie Gibbs that Tammy was getting weaker and weaker and that she would not go to a doctor. When you were with her just days before her death, did she seem weak to you? Did she exhibit signs of a troubling cough? Was your overall impression one of Tammy being in decline? Was Tammy a person who did not believe in doctors?"

It is driving me crazy that no one asks people who were in direct contact with Tammy if she was getting "weaker and weaker."
Perhaps his son could clear things up, since Chad used him to support his claims on the call:

"She was physically falling apart. She hates doctors... My son G was with me the whole time... "

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/chad-daybell-bound-for-trial-in-district-court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288