Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, might have been BG, who took the photos - who knows.
I already told time ago, that a comment (user name "JP", if I remember right) of a Delphi video (don't ask me, which of all) said: BG took the pic of Abby. Then another user asked: Have you been there? User "JP" answered: Were you there? - and then nothing more. I found it verrry suspect, as if "JP" knew more.

Interesting.. but if BG took the pic of Abby then that means Libby got her phone back to record the video.. Or if she recorded before, then he would’ve deleted it.
Another thing is Snapchat allows you to upload an already existing photo from your gallery. I don’t think this happened either for multiple reasons inc the fact I doubt BG would give away the last known location and again, why not delete the incriminating video

I can see this as being very possible. It could explain the poor quality of the BG vid. Perhaps the girls were fooling around, not even paying attention to the bridge, that few frames of BG being retrieved from the edge of the screen, not the focus of the video.

Then BG confronts them, the phone being hurriedly hidden or pocketed, and as you said, the scene turning dark quickly.

I was more asking if LE told the truth when they said there was no other photos / videos on the phone. There could be any number of things on there of interest to LE. Who knows.

I was more asking if LE told the truth when they said there was no other photos / videos on the phone. There could be any number of things on there of interest to LE. Who knows.
I think they might have other audio with killer's voice interacting with the girl's but I don't think the murders were recorded.

Im really surprised after all this time they haven't heard anything solid..If they think this person is a sk , which other victims do they have in mind?

by the way I heard the murderer of Dylan Groene has died in prison.

I hear the food is really bad in prison..like disgusting...probably died from the food.

mOO

I'm more inclined to believe Lib took that photo and she uploaded that one herself. I also think that its likely that the footage of BG was captured by happenstance to a degree, not intentionally. EG: she was doing her thing, taking videos of scenery or of Abby and BG just happened to be captured along with whatever else she got footage of. I think very soon after that video was captured, the scene turned dark, and they knew they were in trouble somehow and she popped the phone in her pocket or wherever (maybe he ordered her to throw it over the bridge... we have no idea). Maybe BG had her toss it in the creek thinking that would kill whatever was on it... and if that is how it went down, I'd have paid to see his face when the police released that video and photo of him!

*snipped a little

I think you’re probably about right. I definitely have come to think the video of BG was almost an accident, that Libby was filming Abby, and caught him in the background initially.

IMO and with all due respect, I don’t understand the continued talk of anything shack related when DC has clarified that it was only his feelings about the movie and nothing more.
Not sure Carter would say if he was trying a coded line of communication to the suspect.
But nothing came of searches that we know of.

Not sure Carter would say if he was trying a coded line of communication to the suspect.
But nothing came of searches that we know of.

Then DC sure flopped at a coded line of communication given the endless speculation about a shack. Wouldn’t that involve something only the suspect would pick up on rather than essentially making it a public announcement?

There was no shack involved in the murders.
<rsbm>

Misty, correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall from the very early days of this case, there being discussion about a shed (or shack) on RL's property where the girls were found. IIRC, RL said something to the effect of his kids or other kids used to hang out in it.

I don't think I'm totally mis-remembering, but perhaps someone else can chime in on this.

JMO

<rsbm>

Misty, correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall from the very early days of this case, there being discussion about a shed (or shack) on RL's property where the girls were found. IIRC, RL said something to the effect of his kids or other kids used to hang out in it.

I don't think I'm totally mis-remembering, but perhaps someone else can chime in on this.

JMO

I do recall RL saying his son and friends used to hang out down near the creek when they were young but sorry, nothing about a shack comes to mind at all.

Then DC sure flopped at a coded line of communication given the endless speculation about a shack. Wouldn’t that involve something only the suspect would pick up on rather than essentially making it a public announcement?
Carter said a lot of things.
That he carved their names in his desk.
That the killer could be in the room or very close by.
That the girls are not how you left them.
That the killer wants to know what police know.

And that there is a recent movie The Shack about a killer murdering an innocent child and the grief it caused.

Any of them could touch on something only known to police and the killer.

Interesting.. but if BG took the pic of Abby then that means Libby got her phone back to record the video.. Or if she recorded before, then he would’ve deleted it.
Another thing is Snapchat allows you to upload an already existing photo from your gallery. I don’t think this happened either for multiple reasons inc the fact I doubt BG would give away the last known location and again, why not delete the incriminating video
TL (??) spoke of manipulation by the BG, meaning the way, BG approached the girls. Manipulation could have been, to play a nice guy, who offered to take a photo for the girls, something like that. (I for my part feel, that Abby isn't looking, as if Libby took the photo, but a little bit embarrassed. I said it already x times, sorry.) Maybe, BG even showed his true face to them and the girls felt flattered. He knew, he would kill them, so no fear to do it perhaps. You are quite right: the timing of it all makes one thinking. When the video, when the pic, when the audio, when the term "guys", when the 3 words "down the hill", when BG on bridge, when BG not on bridge yet. I'm not ready with thinking ..... BUT, I believe, BG looked at Libby's recording at some point and noticed, nobody would recognize him and the people, who did, would shut their mouth (why ever).
ETA: Possibly BG didn't delete the recording, because he loves to unfold a BIG story for "the world" of his unsolved crimes and the big story in the Delphi case was/is the existing video/audio of a murderer and SnapC photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the shack theory came about when Daily Mail Online showed a map with the body location being almost directly across from that little building in the woods, east of the house at the end of the road. That was on the day the girls were found and someone who knew the building was there jumped right on the idea.

So, where did the "below the cemetery" come from? I assumed the location was directly below it but, after looking at pics, videos, etc., I believe it's in the area of MistyWaters' map. Kyle Keener took a pic of the detective examining the creek bank (where people thought they saw a footprint). I think the crime scene began a short distance west of where he was and went east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288