CA CA - Asha Kreimer, 26, Point Arena, 21 September 2015

Very lengthy article with lots of pics..
Cold Case Mendocino: One Day After her 31st Birthday, a Long Look at the Odd Disappearance of Asha Kreimer – Redheaded Blackbelt
May 3, 2020
Matt LaFever

62132612_2375404339411118_7147691759483486208_n.png

Asha Kreimer [Photograph provided by the Help Find Asha Kreimer Facebook page]

''Asha Kreimer was far away from home in the early fall of 2015 living on Mendocino County’s primitive coastline. Growing up in Australia, she moved to California’s Bay Area in October 2011 and fell in love with Jamai Gayle. The couple moved to Albion finding jobs and living the tranquil, rural life known to many on California’s North Coast. In September 2015, Asha showed signs of mental distress including insomnia and sporadically entering catatonic states. Asha’s mental anguish intensified to the point that she was rushed to Fort Bragg’s hospital where Gayle looked on as doctor’s physically restrained his girlfriend. Not deeming her a threat to herself or others, doctors sent her home where Jamai and a visiting childhood friend attempted to soothe Asha in her torment.
On September 21, 2015, Jamai and Sally Scales, the childhood friend, thought it beneficial to get Asha out of the house, sight-see, and eat a meal at a local restaurant. The trio went to Point Arena’s Rollerville Cafe for breakfast. Asha did not touch her plate, engaged little in conversation, and told Gayle she was going to use the restroom. This would be the last confirmed sighting of Asha. Her disappearance would become one of Mendocino County’s most notorious cold cases spawning YouTube videos, podcasts, and documentaries. Five years later, Asha Kreimer’s fate remains a mystery to loved ones and law enforcement.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-02-at-4.47.46-PM.png

An overhead perspective depicting Rollerville Cafe’s proximity to the Point Arena Lighthouse and surrounding coastline. [Screenshot of Google Maps]

Asha Kreimer was born on May 2, 1989, in Hilo, Hawaii to Russell and Jeannie Kreimer.. In 1991, with her older sister Gancie, Asha’s family relocated to Redcliffe, Australia where Asha’s mother Jeannie studied midwifery. In 1996, Jeannie and Russell separated and Jeannie took a job as a remote area nurse deep in Australia’s interior in an aboriginal community called Pipalyatjara. Asha and her sister attend school in nearby Alice Springs that Jeannie characterized as a “small, unsafe town where there exists a clash of cultures. There is a disparity between all the different peoples, Somalis, Muslims, personnel from the Pine Gap American Army base.” Jeannie remembered that her daughter Asha “was scared of living there.''

Asha-Kreimer.png

A missing person poster for Asha Kreimer.
After reading this lengthy article I have a feeling she went into the ocean. I feel awful for her mother but also feel for her boyfriend. He tried his best to get her help. Assigning blame won’t bring her home and only hurts and separates those who love her.

This is actually the first time Jamai has been allowed a public voice on Asha's disappearance. The whole pre-disappearance scenario has filled in a lot of detail. However, we seem no closer to a solution. Dammit.

I can answer about Joy.There have been facebook post by her family that seems to knowledge she is missing, but no official namus page or anything like that. Sadly this is the case with some missing people, especially those who are alienated from their families for various reasons. According to her mom and Eddie ,Joy she went missing during the Mendocino Complex fire, but if she died from the fire, she would have been the only civilian that this happened to. Also the rumor she is missing has been going on as long as the Asha case has.

If you are reading this and know joy May Taylor, please contact me so we can report her missing!
From what I have gathered, there was only one death in the fire, and that was the death of a fireman.

Belatedly caught up with "Murder Mountain". Asha is featured prominently. However, it is never mentioned that she disappeared in Mendocino County, not Humboldt. I suppose just about any publicity is good for missing persons cases, but I think this may just become one big false lead.
She did go missing in Mendocino county.
People talk about there being some relation to something like a trim crew (run by unknown) but many people involved. Had supposedly been bringing up local females to undisclosed location and using those girls to recruit new girls. Only once there they supposedly became victims of violent rapes and the other girls were made to beat some of them to death? I'm local but this is just hearsay so I don't know what amount of validity is within the rumors. I'm surprised the cops haven't checked. A guy named scott and a guy named jamie s were some names mentioned and that there is another girl that witnessed some of this stuff and might have been trying to report it to law enforcement. and is also missing she was either the wife or girlfriend of the Scott guy.and the sister of the jamie guy both are supposedly involved with that girl having been murdered for a bounty and bribed with debt clearing, vehicles, etc. There are supposedly a sizeable group of girls missing that no one has reported from different areas who might not be due to no one possibly knowing that they were going up there. Wherever there was.
People say the one who was named t.j or something, was asking for help to hide from the people who were threatening her life and her husband and brother took her in and turned her over to the people for monetary compensation. Which makes me feel sick. But I think it's something worthy of looking into. Both I'm sure we're questioned but both are walking around.so idk. They shot her in half.
This also has been rumored to be in some way connected to some of the people who are suspected in the chris giaque case and I believe that there was several other names mentioned that have to do with som

She did go missing in Mendocino county.
People talk about there being some relation to something like a trim crew (run by unknown) but many people involved. Had supposedly been bringing up local females to undisclosed location and using those girls to recruit new girls. Only once there they supposedly became victims of violent rapes and the other girls were made to beat some of them to death? I'm local but this is just hearsay so I don't know what amount of validity is within the rumors. I'm surprised the cops haven't checked. A guy named scott and a guy named jamie s were some names mentioned and that there is another girl that witnessed some of this stuff and might have been trying to report it to law enforcement. and is also missing she was either the wife or girlfriend of the Scott guy.and the sister of the jamie guy both are supposedly involved with that girl having been murdered for a bounty and bribed with debt clearing, vehicles, etc. There are supposedly a sizeable group of girls missing that no one has reported from different areas who might not be due to no one possibly knowing that they were going up there. Wherever there was.
People say the one who was named t.j or something, was asking for help to hide from the people who were threatening her life and her husband and brother took her in and turned her over to the people for monetary compensation. Which makes me feel sick. But I think it's something worthy of looking into. Both I'm sure we're questioned but both are walking around.so idk. They shot her in half.
This also has been rumored to be in some way connected to some of the people who are suspected in the chris giaque case and I believe that there was several other names mentioned that have to do with som
E of it too one who surprised me by the name of guy who was supposedly in on some of the really terrible parts which may or may not have taken place just off the road in a small house off the side of the road that looks like a granny unit but actually is several floors tall it goes behind the hillside and down where it goes unsuspected. Apparently some bad things happened there and might still.

Again these ar rumours and I don't know anything first hand or for sure.
I believe that it is true however.

I forgot to add that I believe the part of asha becoming unstable due to having been involved with one of those incidents that had to do with the group of females being forced to beat others to the point of death. I think it's joy that may have been one of those and I think that's why asha was in the mind frame she was supposedly in. And she just might have been attempting to come clean about it to joys husband or boyfriend. Even if she was terrified of him. Maybe he was one of the guys that was working out at that scene maybe even ashas bf who knows

If ab
I forgot to add that I believe the part of asha becoming unstable due to having been involved with one of those incidents that had to do with the group of females being forced to beat others to the point of death. I think it's joy that may have been one of those and I think that's why asha was in the mind frame she was supposedly in. And she just might have been attempting to come clean about it to joys husband or boyfriend. Even if she was terrified of him. Maybe he was one of the guys that was working out at that scene maybe even ashas bf who knows
If any of it is even true

If ab

If any of it is even true

Very interesting @Invisible~miss. If all is this is true it's even more horrendous then I imagined. I figured some stuff out (initials, names) but sadly I can't react in a serious way. I would be crossing the rules, because there is no proof of any of it, speculation, also people who are no POI can't be named.

In Asha's case specific, who know's what horrible things she might have seen. I'm still thinking about that she was yelling that she killed Joy, but where is Joy, she is not an official missing person (also that's still bothering me....) It's very complicated all together.

I'm sure there are even more people missing from Mendocino County then there are registered in Namus. (35 are registered and not all of them are related to the Marijuana business, btw)

Asha is registered in Namus under missing persons in Mendocino County, so that is correct if you ask me.

OT. But f.i. Tellie Jo Simmons is not coming up on this list. I believe she is not in Namus at all and I don't know why.

Very interesting @Invisible~miss. If all is this is true it's even more horrendous then I imagined. I figured some stuff out (initials, names) but sadly I can't react in a serious way. I would be crossing the rules, because there is no proof of any of it, speculation, also people who are no POI can't be named.

In Asha's case specific, who know's what horrible things she might have seen. I'm still thinking about that she was yelling that she killed Joy, but where is Joy, she is not an official missing person (also that's still bothering me....) It's very complicated all together.

I'm sure there are even more people missing from Mendocino County then there are registered in Namus. (35 are registered and not all of them are related to the Marijuana business, btw)

Asha is registered in Namus under missing persons in Mendocino County, so that is correct if you ask me.

OT. But f.i. Tellie Jo Simmons is not coming up on this list. I believe she is not in Namus at all and I don't know why.

I don't know why either. But you are correct about that name.

Does anyone think this girl looks like her?
Or if the next one looks like it might be chris giaque?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210407-192402_1617849473816.jpg
    Screenshot_20210407-192402_1617849473816.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 29
Update April 23 2021 per the Help Find Asha Kreimer Facebook group, which is administered by Asha's mother Jeannie Kreimer:

"Asha has been spotted as recently as March 2021 in Ukiah and Upper Lake, California. She is described as mentally disabled, acting disinhibited at times. She has a right-sided limp and is often seen in the company of homeless individuals"

Praying that this actually is Asha and that she is reunited with her mom and sister soon. Her mother has been searching for her from across the world for almost six years now

Update April 23 2021 per the Help Find Asha Kreimer Facebook group, which is administered by Asha's mother Jeannie Kreimer:

"Asha has been spotted as recently as March 2021 in Ukiah and Upper Lake, California. She is described as mentally disabled, acting disinhibited at times. She has a right-sided limp and is often seen in the company of homeless individuals"

Praying that this actually is Asha and that she is reunited with her mom and sister soon. Her mother has been searching for her from across the world for almost six years now

Thanks for the update. I hope she is actually Asha and she can be found. Poor girl.

Per the Facebook group, Jeannie (mom) is certain that Asha is alive and in Lake County, California. Please alert anyone in Lake County!

Per the Facebook group, Jeannie (mom) is certain that Asha is alive and in Lake County, California. Please alert anyone in Lake County!

Oh dear.....nowhere near this place...and I believe her mother is in Australia.....is there a missing, homeless facebook site for Lake country?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back