Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder - and I truly hope it is not the case - that NP has not received compensation for his, if any, contributions and assistance, with regard to this A&E broadcast - .
On pattisblog.com NP says he's now doing a podcast (audio) and gives a link. There he's asking for 5-star reviews so as to get an advertising sponsor to help support his efforts. Seems desperate for funds. What'd he do with the 1/4 million retainer from Dulos? Put it in bitcoin and forget his password?

I just wonder - and I truly hope it is not the case - that NP has not received compensation for his, if any, contributions and assistance, with regard to this A&E broadcast - .
I wonder, also. One of the many reasons I contacted the GG author’s website (again, along with many others I hope).
MOO

Last edited:
For those that celebrate, my wishes for a restful, peaceful Easter with family and friends...for those of you who don't share the holiday, wishes for a relaxing, take-a-breath kind of day. :)

Also, healing wishes to the FD children and JFD's family and friends....It's really time for to bring JFD home....

For those that celebrate, my wishes for a restful, peaceful Easter with family and friends...for those of you who don't share the holiday, wishes for a relaxing, take-a-breath kind of day. :)

Also, healing wishes to the FD children and JFD's family and friends....It's really time for to bring JFD home....

Thanks, Tink-right back at you!

So both of the upcoming Lifetime movies have one thing in common...lawyers from the Norm Pattis firm. NP repped fD, and a lawyer in his firm repped Anna Gristina, the “soccer Madam”. I think we know where this is going...I wonder if there is a way for GF and attorneys to keep the “ Gone Mom” from airing? It is going to be detrimental to the case against MT and KM

So both of the upcoming Lifetime movies have one thing in common...lawyers from the Norm Pattis firm. NP repped fD, and a lawyer in his firm repped Anna Gristina, the “soccer Madam”. I think we know where this is going...I wonder if there is a way for GF and attorneys to keep the “ Gone Mom” from airing? It is going to be detrimental to the case against MT and KM
No law knowledge here, but:
Privacy torts?
The Torts of Invasion of Privacy

Also, the title itself... plagiarism?
I work for a content writing company and there’s NO way they’d let me get away with using that phrase.
I may be grasping at straws.
MOO

Last edited:
Last edited:
Gristina pleaded guilty in 2012 to a single count of promoting prostitution to avoid a protracted trial on allegations that she served as a high-end madam to the stars — all while maintaining a quiet suburban life.

Reached by The Post, Gristina confirmed that the movie is based on her life story
Jennifer Dulos, Anna Gristina cases to be featured on Lifetime
I don't think Pattis was happy about AG pleading guilty. IMO he wanted her to go to trial so he could have the limelight. See photo. NP looks like he just ate a lemon.

'Millionaire Madam' Braces For New Battle Against Feds Over Deportation

"Gone Mom"
.... upcoming Lifetime movies have one thing in common...lawyers from the Norm Pattis firm. NP repped fD, and a lawyer in his firm repped Anna Gristina, the “soccer Madam”...I wonder if there is a way for GF and attorneys to keep the “ Gone Mom” from airing? It is going to be detrimental to the case against MT and KM
@Jmoose bbm sbm Thanks for your post. I'm confused. A way for Gillian Flynn, author of "Gone Girl" to prevent "Gone Mom" from airing? Or something else?

No law knowledge here, but:
Privacy torts? The Torts of Invasion of Privacy Also, the title itself... plagiarism?
@carolinamaria sbm
Thanks for your post. I'm confused on this too.
1. JFD's privacy?
2. Plagiarism? Based on title similar to "Gone Girl"? Or something else?

Heading to the kitchen for caffeine to clear my brain. Sorry for being dense.

ETA: Thx for linked article. Good analysis.

Last edited:
"Gone Mom"
@Jmoose bbm sbm Thanks for your post. I'm confused. A way for Gillian Flynn, author of "Gone Girl" to prevent "Gone Mom" from airing? Or something else?

@carolinamaria sbm
1. JFD's privacy?

ETA: Thx for linked article. Good analysis.

I took it as Gloria Farber.
Perhaps for potential impact on jury pool?

"Gone Mom"

@carolinamaria sbm
1. JFD's privacy?

I was thinking more like Gloria Farber, as administrator of JFD’s estate stopping this portrayal of her daughter as a “gone mom”. Since the murder case has not been adjudicated yet, all it will do is create a prejudicial atmosphere, and enrich the Pattis Law Firm, since I believe he is behind both of these tv movies. This isn’t a story that was taken from a real life story with the names, circumstances and facts changed, like Law & Order used to do-this is Jennifer’s story, with all names remaining the same. I think this is a defense team’s delight. They can get their “facts” out there before the trials, in Jennifer’s case, and essentially testify that Jennifer just dipped out, and left her kids with her mom, and three innocent people under suspicion. This is really outrageous, IMO. And if it works, you’ll see this more and more

I was thinking more like Gloria Farber, as administrator of JFD’s estate stopping this portrayal of her daughter as a “gone mom”. Since the murder case has not been adjudicated yet, all it will do is create a prejudicial atmosphere, and enrich the Pattis Law Firm, since I believe he is behind both of these tv movies. This isn’t a story that was taken from a real life story with the names, circumstances and facts changed, like Law & Order used to do-this is Jennifer’s story, with all names remaining the same. I think this is a defense team’s delight. They can get their “facts” out there before the trials, in Jennifer’s case, and essentially testify that Jennifer just dipped out, and left her kids with her mom, and three innocent people under suspicion. This is really outrageous, IMO. And if it works, you’ll see this more and more
This was exactly what I meant to say, LOL!
Thanks for putting my thoughts into intelligible form:rolleyes:
Yes, this has potential to be a landmark example. If Lifetime/A&E get away with this, it’ll set a problematic precedent, IMO.

To be clear, Lifetime appears to be following their known or existing marketing guide of "ripped from the headlines" with six programs for the summer. I don't see this as JD being a target or the sole purpose of the series.

Summer isn't typically a big time in television and I think the fact there were six stories in the news prompted the summer series.

I recall watching several of these "non-fiction -- made for TV" shows in the '80s. I also think the viewing audience has more information today to distinguish between drama and fact. I've not watched TV in years and doubt I'd see any of the summer series.

“Off the success of our Ripped from the Headlines slates, we are doubling down on what women love on Lifetime for our first annual Summer of Secrets slate.” said Amy Winter, EVP and Head of Programming, Lifetime and LMN.

“These stories captured our collective attention and are the perfect kick off to the summer with the stranger than fiction moments and revealing secrets that had everyone talking.”

https://www.aenetworks.com/article/...ired-by-true-stories-featuring-all-star-casts

ETA: All six stories described in the link above.

Last edited:

I can’t get past the title. It’s inflammatory, rude, insulting, and crass. JFD is a viciously murdered mom, not a “gone mom”, which implies—ludicrously incorrectly—that she left willingly. The blood in the garage refutes that in a horrible, heartbreaking way. It wasn’t JFD’s choice to leave this earth and her beloved children. Terrible. MOO.

I'll go ahead & post this & wait for @Tink56 - to see if it is still a "go". I left the court case # for you! :)

Tuesday, April 6th:
*Plea Hearing (@ 2pm ET) – CT - Adam Davenport (31/now 32) arrested & charged (1/29/20) with 1 count of second-degree harassment. Bond: promise to appear. New Haven #N23N-CR20-0226603-S
Davenport confessed to making the calls (30 calls within a span of half-hour) to both Pattis & his law partner Kevin Smith which started in October, 2019. New Haven Superior Court. Re: Jennifer Dulos case.
Court info from 2/21/20 thru 12/242/20 reference post #437 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

2/4/21 Update: Still awaiting plea. Plea hearing moved to 2/24/21. 2/24/21 Update: Plea hearing continued to 4/6/21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam