Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

I think the one of the most interesting things on the walk is up and over the stairs. Maybe it was an Aspie thing, stay against the building it’s the side your supposed to stay on, but I’m avoiding stairs.

When was payday? How did she get her check normally? Is she still employed- meaning- she wasn’t fired right before break?

There’s also an interesting comment on the forum that starts with an “r”.
That was my very first thought too! I would have gone around the stairs.

Does anyone think self harm is a possibility? To me, in the video it seemed she was walking with a sense of dread. MOO

Yes, I was going to ask the same just now. It's the one thing that's not been discussed. That's why I mentioned earlier that the unattended truck trailers should be checked. A few cases here recently where people have found these to hide themselves in... I think it needs to be in consideration for sure. Especially during this time, where mental health issues have increased.

That was my very first thought too! I would have gone around the stairs.
I think the pavement is sloped beside the stairs. I counted BG taking 5 steps up but only 2 steps down at Video .35 to .40 seconds. Is the sloped pavement next to the stairs slippery or steep? Does the rain gutter empty there and then down the slope by the stairs? It even looks like the cars parked there are slightly tilted toward the street and lower than BG. The long walkway she is on next to the cars looks like a different color pavement- is it flat, then a slope to the street for rain runoff? Look at the car passing by at Video .17 to .22 seconds, it looks level compared to the parked cars looking tilted.

Amarillo, Texas - Wikipedia
"... The average annual precipitation is 20.4 inches or 520 millimetres. Much of Amarillo's precipitation falls during heavy convective showers and thunderstorms during the late spring and summer months. ..."

So overall Amarillo has low rainfall, but when it does rain it is in sudden large amounts.

How basic are phones these days? Is it possible to get them so basic that they don’t have “find my phone” tracking functions?

You can purchase a $20 "smartphone" for Tracfone or a similar prepaid carrier. I've had one before (Alcatel Pixi model). It was barely operational. It definitely did not have a "find my phone" function and I highly doubt it was capable of any sort of tracking

Last edited:
At 27:03 video time, Gray Hughes begins to speak about the disappearance of Brianna:

(Disregard the word "Homicide" on the beginning page - it's on there with the word "missing" for all of the cases he investigates)

It's excellent how he shows which cameras have filmed and he questions why a particular camera's footage has not been shown as it would have displayed a different and longer view.

Thank you so much @grayhuze for all of the excellent work you put in for missing persons. You are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
The police know more than they're saying. Remember Sarah Everard? Couzens was on CCTV and they must've tracked him down within the first two days based on how that investigation went down. Here they are releasing small clips but not the full footage and I suspect they have a better idea what happened than they're letting on.

My guess is she was either taken or got into a car willingly and they know that, just haven't said as much yet.

I don't feel good about this at all.

I don't feel good about this at all.
Snipped for focused reply.

I don't either and I sure hope I'm wrong. I have been wrong before. Brianna just looks so young to me, and has such a sweet trusting face. Doubling down on prayers for a positive outcome.

Amateur opinion and speculation

She seems to be walking with a purpose in the video, like she knows where she’s going and has done it a bunch of times. If she usually meets her girlfriend out there during lunch break, it almost seems like she thinks she’s meeting her this day too. MOO

Only if she files as head of household.
In an “on and off” relationship that may not be the case, and if her girlfriend receives public assistance, they may only be roommates on paper.

I agree. BG’s not eligible for $ for the kids unless they are BG’s kids. There’s been nothing that BG is married or a mother that I’ve seen. She’d get the $1400, I think. MOO and not a tax expert.

I too am feeling sure of the fact they have extra footage that they’re keeping close to the vest, they’re not working this as abduction or endangered so I’m hopeful she got in a car voluntarily.. but since they’re not giving any other descriptions of people or vehicle I’m worried that they’re pursuing this as foul play. :( :(

I too am feeling sure of the fact they have extra footage that they’re keeping close to the vest, they’re not working this as abduction or endangered so I’m hopeful she got in a car voluntarily.. but since they’re not giving any other descriptions of people or vehicle I’m worried that they’re pursuing this as foul play. :( :(
Yes, this is what I’m trying to figure out. If they have more footage (I also think they do) why wouldn’t they want to put out pictures of or descriptions of any other person/people or vehicles seen in video? Seems this would be key.

Hmm...your post makes me wonder if any vehicle is captured on video entering/departing the parking lot or driving down the road that we don't know about. But, then again, if LE were looking for a car, surely they would alert the public to keep an eye out??

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back