Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

I am wondering if it is because of a couple of things.
a. The possibility she was let go or quit.
b. The possibility it involves two employees.
I think if she was let go or quit she would've contacted her SO to come and get her. She would've needed a ride home. I think your other possibility is more likely. MOO

I’ve been thinking about why Spain’s Dairy hasn’t said a peep about this. They haven’t shared a missing flier. No interviews. No comments. I wonder if she is willingly got into a car? And because she willingly got in with someone, they can’t say it she isn’t willingly missing.
Maybe the silence is because it's another employee and they're still investigating. MOO

Maybe the silence is because it's another employee and they're still investigating. MOO

Great point!

They could be keeping the investigation searches and facts to themselves. Gray Hughes did mention in his video that there seemed to be a portion of the video cut out. Perhaps the L.E. are keeping all evidence integral to the case to themselves. Perhaps. Of course, I don't know.

JMO

So, how long did the GF wait in the parking lot at the end of the shift before she realaized Brianna wasn’t coming out?

When was employer made aware that she never showed up for her pick-up at the end of her shift? You'd think they'd have been made aware that night, if attempts were made by SO to reach out to employees or supervisors for help in locating her; either in person, or via phone at least. JMO

And who reported her missing?According to Sgt. Towndrow in the video (starting around :35), she was reported missing on Tuesday, which is the same day she was supposed to be picked up from her shift.

Randall County officials looking for missing 22-year-old woman

A screenshot from the video referenced by SandyQLS. What is that? Truck cab? Trailer?
screenshot_20210408-112822_chrome-jpg.291878

Thank you! :)

Replying to my own post. You know those pictures where you can see 2 different things when you stare at it? When I zoom in on the right side of this screen shot I think I see the shadow of a person but it may just be the car. Anyone else see it? No I haven't been drinking or smoking. Lol
Does it look like a bald head, black clothes, between "my" grey object and the parked red car? Hmmm. The Hispanic man?

I’ve been thinking about why Spain’s Dairy hasn’t said a peep about this. They haven’t shared a missing flier. No interviews. No comments. I wonder if she is willingly got into a car? And because she willingly got in with someone, they can’t say it she isn’t willingly missing.
Their lawyers may have told them to say nothing. If a woman has been accosted or abducted on their property, the lawyers may see potential liability for unsafe premises? As long as they help LE, which they have with camera footage, that's understandable. Maybe LE asked them to take no public action?

I tweeted a few news reporters and inquired about searches .

One reporter replied to me this afternoon that they are not aware of any searches. Flyers have been distributed but not an actual "search" per se.

Normally what we see at the beginning of an investigation is a photo (or video) of law enforcement in the last place the missing person was seen - and usually there is a scent dog.

There is no evidence that this happened - at least that I know of!

Am I missing something here?

Just my own opinions and thoughts.

Good call, @zencompass, to ask reporters about searches, and in a manner which produced a reply to you.

If it's true there have been no organized, local searches, perhaps it's because LE has information from CCTV footage that has them believe such searches would be futile. It could be Brianna's family has been given that information, but it's withheld from the public.

I wonder if our VI hasn't posted here recently because she has intelligence that can't be shared. If that's the case, I hope it's encouraging information.

“We are relieved to tell you our faithful detective, Sgt. Towndrow, located missing woman Brianna Gilbert this afternoon, and Brianna is safe. Thank you all for your prayers and shares! In fact, the tip that led Sgt. Towndrow to Brianna resulted from someone who shared the security camera video we posted earlier this week. Please know that your engagement made a difference!
#wearerandallcounty
#prayersandshares
#briannagilbert”

Interesting!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads