Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

Some interesting scenarios in the link below, especially for those of you who are talking about the possibility of another employee being involved. Also speaks to why the company has remained silent as I suggested in my post upstream.
Employer Liability for an Employee's Bad Acts

I hope we hear an update from @Taylorbgilbert today, I rooting for a positive ending and Brianna's safe return to her loved ones.

At 27:03 video time, Gray Hughes begins to speak about the disappearance of Brianna:

(Disregard the word "Homicide" on the beginning page - it's on there with the word "missing" for all of the cases he investigates)

It's excellent how he shows which cameras have filmed and he questions why a particular camera's footage has not been shown as it would have displayed a different and longer view.

Thank you so much @grayhuze for all of the excellent work you put in for missing persons. You are greatly appreciated!

GH keeps mentioning the man and the fact that he stopped. He's assigning something nefarious to that but I'm wondering if Brianna was upset and that the hitch of her shoulders we see and her head going up is a sign of someone trying to pull themselves together. She may have been visibly upset and the man who may have been a coworker might have stopped and said "Hey, Bri, you okay?". Because she kept moving he may have yelled out again "you sure?" and she turned around and said something like she was fine.

Once she crossed the street onto the parking lot she did move diagonally but, IMO, on more of an angle shown on GH's graphic. I wonder where she was going. Was there some secret place she likes to go to to hang out by herself? Was there some dog on a property nearby that she went to see? Some empty unused trailer that she could get inside? It's very puzzling. Do we know if LE have asked other businesses if they have any coverage of the area on the day she went missing?

The Gray Hughes video helped me see the location of the gate she walked thru. It looked like she checked the time on her watch after going thru the gate. MOO

Which could indicate several things. Two being, she was meeting up with someone or she was figuring out how much time she had before going back to work.

“We are relieved to tell you our faithful detective, Sgt. Towndrow, located missing woman Brianna Gilbert this afternoon, and Brianna is safe. Thank you all for your prayers and shares! In fact, the tip that led Sgt. Towndrow to Brianna resulted from someone who shared the security camera video we posted earlier this week. Please know that your engagement made a difference!
#wearerandallcounty
#prayersandshares
#briannagilbert”

Interesting!

Wonderful news! I hope knowing thousands of people were rooting for her return gives her the insight to know she has options in her life.

“We are relieved to tell you our faithful detective, Sgt. Towndrow, located missing woman Brianna Gilbert this afternoon, and Brianna is safe. Thank you all for your prayers and shares! In fact, the tip that led Sgt. Towndrow to Brianna resulted from someone who shared the security camera video we posted earlier this week. Please know that your engagement made a difference!
#wearerandallcounty
#prayersandshares
#briannagilbert”

Interesting!
Absolutely Amazing!!! On so many levels...The fact that the video helped, that the detective found her, but most of all that SHE Is SAFE!!! Praising God with you @Taylorbgilbert !

BG-- Go live your life...however you want to live it! May you be happy, free, valued, appreciated, and loved.

The Randall County Sheriff’s Office says they are unable to release details about the reason for her disappearance.

Brianna Gilbert has been missing since her work break at Plains Dairy in Amarillo on Tuesday, March 30.

Missing Amarillo woman found safe and unharmed
As much as I love details, I'm okay not knowing everything. Plus, I'm too busy dancing right now to listen.

Brianna was found alive! Woohooo!

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak