TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me too
Short of a head injury which can cause a sudden escalation in temperature, this makes no sense.
First he dropped his ballcap and backpack, then his clothes, in stages, presumably while walking or running along the road. Then he laid his wristwatch out with the straps flat and stretched on either direction, not quite the likely placement had he just dropped it. More like one would leave thins had one being planning on a midnight swim.
I never subscribed to a possible drug induced or organic psychosis/delusion/ hallucination or any of it.

He spoke with a friend, packed his vehicle for his trip home and set off..

that is all.
The watch laying flat has always been a red flag to me. It makes me think the clothes and items were staged. And why did his scent end abruptly on the road? MOO

The watch laying flat has always been a red flag to me. It makes me think the clothes and items were staged. And why did his scent end abruptly on the road? MOO

For the life of me I do not remember reading that the watch was lying flat on the road. Google isn't finding it either. This is what Sheriff Lane's FB post says:

Jason’s father found articles of his sons clothing (shirt, shorts, socks, underwear, slide sandals and a wristwatch) in the roadway. Those clothes were collected by his father and later released to investigators who have processed those clothes for any evidentiary findings.

Can someone please provide a link to this since everyone keeps talking about it, and how it's steering their judgement? TIA.

My source: Mike Lane, Caldwell County Sheriff

Where did the small amount of marijuana come from that Jason was carrying in his backpack? When was it acquired?

Was Jason going to score a few joints from a buddy in Luling before turning onto I-10 heading toward Houston?

Jason was a brief half hour's drive from his (campus) apartment when this critical watershed moment occurred.

If the weed he's carrying is laced, or contaminated, with drugs LE should make a public announcement and release those findings.
well, whether it is laced or not is not evidence he had consumed it prior to or subsequent to the crash.
It will not help us to locate him, unfortunately.

For the life of me I do not remember reading that the watch was lying flat on the road. Google isn't finding it either. This is what Sheriff Lane's FB post says:

Jason’s father found articles of his sons clothing (shirt, shorts, socks, underwear, slide sandals and a wristwatch) in the roadway. Those clothes were collected by his father and later released to investigators who have processed those clothes for any evidentiary findings.

Can someone please provide a link to this since everyone keeps talking about it, and how it's steering their judgement? TIA.

His father described it in the loudain interview, it was , as if, carefully placed under a garment with straps stretched out', I'm paraphrasing.

What exactly do you mean by the word 'staged' in this context?
Do you mean placed in that position as a deliberate gesture and if so by who?

KL gave a careful description of finding his son's personal belongings in the road. When he found Jason's watch that fateful morning, he stated the watch was found on the road face up with the straps by each side.
KL proceeded to explain that Jason's Tshirt had been placed on top of the watch. I do not recall KL saying the Tshirt was folded before being placed atop the watch but rather the Tshirt was simply found on top of the watch.

These two actions do make it seem as if Jason's about to take a swim in a creek. Were the belongings placed there by someone else? I think Jason did it but there's a chance someone else was an influencer.

Gemmie, I do believe the source links to the Lordan Arts YT interview. Wish I had the timestamp.

KL gave a careful description of finding his son's personal belongings in the road. When he found Jason's watch that fateful morning, he stated the watch was found on the road face up with the straps by each side.
KL proceeded to explain that Jason's Tshirt had been placed on top of the watch. I do not recall KL saying the Tshirt was folded before being placed atop the watch but rather the Tshirt was simply found on top of the watch.

These two actions do make it seem as if Jason's about to take a swim in a creek. Were the belongings placed there by someone else? I think Jason did it but there's a chance someone else was an influencer.

Gemmie, I do believe the source links to the Lordan Arts YT interview. Wish I had the timestamp.
I think it was towards the end of the tape.. it was a very long tape. His dad described it in minute detail, almost as if it could have contained a message from Jason was my impression.. I don't think he described the orientation.. east/west, north/south , however.
'outstretched arms' was the figurative imagination I took from that, speculatively.

well, whether it is laced or not is not evidence he had consumed it prior to or subsequent to the crash.
It will not help us to locate him, unfortunately.

Yeah, only if an ingredient was added to the mj, then the side effects may explain the behavior exhibited by Jason when he wrecks, exits the vehicle sans phone, removes clothing, disappears...
I'll appreciate any amount of data LEO is willing to reveal.

Yeah, only if an ingredient was added to the mj, then the side effects may explain the behavior exhibited by Jason when he wrecks, exits the vehicle sans phone, removes clothing, disappears...
I'll appreciate any amount of data LEO is willing to reveal.
His dad described the position of his phone as being in 'that difficult to reach' place.
I thought he had tried unsuccessfully to get it and had just given up in the end.
BUT, I'm also prepared to fully consider a scenario whereby something or some body would not permit him to take his phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288