AR AR - Hot Springs suspected serial killer

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any information on the crimes or victims in any MSM? I could not find any information on the name you listed as potential victim that she is missing or deceased. Similar to StarryStarryNight - I am always more curious if it is a crime in the parks or on a trail.

Is there any information on the crimes or victims in any MSM? I could not find any information on the name you listed as potential victim that she is missing or deceased. Similar to StarryStarryNight - I am always more curious if it is a crime in the parks or on a trail.
<modsnip>
Everything is so new because it is just now being released but I hope there are some answers soon!

Arkansas 911 news is now doing a report. Still stating possible serial killer. Nothing stated from the fbi or cops yet

I tried some of the local TV stations FB pages hoping they would have a story and then people would comment on it, but that didn’t work either. So I guess we’ll have to wait patiently.

Thanks for this! Lots of unknowns still. LE could be trying to connect this to other murders in national parks or trails. Might still be a serial killer. Guess we’re back to waiting...impatiently!

Does speculation include the SK most likely staying in that Hot Springs area, or possibly going into other states? TIA

Does speculation include the SK most likely staying in that Hot Springs area, or possibly going into other states? TIA

Depending on what local you talk to both has been said. Personally i tend to think local due to the road, but if it was an out of towner- they could have just driven to a remote location.

Everything that is released to the public is stating that it is an isolated event. There are very little details released to the public. For now i am going off of the facts released from LEO and saying this is not a SK. Now will that change if leo releases more info? Maybe.

there are all kinds of crazy rumors going around with the locals. So I guess only time will tell.

well they have one picture - the shot of him from behind (which is creepy) - maybe they'll be able to get more video with face/front shots

Is there only three victims, I read elsewhere that there could be more victims?

The one in little rock is 3 dead. 1 survivor. So 4 total. Also just got this report of another body in hot springs. The hot springs village voice reported this today:
A body was found in the 2500 block of West Glazy Peau Road shortly around 5:11 p.m. Friday, the Garland County Sheriff’s Department says.
The Garland County Communications Center received a phone call about a dead person found in the 2500 block of West Glazy Peau at 5:11 p.m. Friday, Deputy Courtney Kizer, public information officer, said in an email. Sheriff’s patrol deputies, criminal investigation division investigators and the Garland County coroner's office responded to the site, which is south of the Dove Road intersection. "At this time this incident is still under investigation and the body
has been sent to the state crime lab to determine cause of death," Kizer said Saturday.

I am not in any way saying it is related because that has not been reported. But it is another body in hot springs

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back