MN - Daunte Wright, 20, fatally shot by police during traffic stop, Brooklyn Center, 11 April 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a vast difference between letting him go and shooting him dead, IMO.
Lets back up. The find a warrant for him. do you agree the officers should then arrest him? Once that arrest is taking place, and he breaks away, should the officers just let him go? Obviously they shouldn't have shot and killed him, but it doesn't appear that was what was intended.

Lets back up. The find a warrant for him. do you agree the officers should then arrest him? Once that arrest is taking place, and he breaks away, should the officers just let him go? Obviously they shouldn't have shot and killed him, but it doesn't appear that was what was intended.
It doesn't appear to you that was intended, but you cannot get away from the fact that she did shoot him dead. I don't believe her 'story' for a minute. How does a very experienced officer mistake a laser for a heavy pistol? MOO.

It doesn't appear to you that was intended, but you cannot get away from the fact that she did shoot him dead. I don't believe her 'story' for a minute. How does a very experienced officer mistake a laser for a heavy pistol? MOO.
And that is why she will be charged with a crime. From the video is seems perfectly clear she intended to tase him. She yells "taser, taser, taser," before firing, standard procedure. the instant she fires she reacts with "oh my god" and drops the gun. Do you honestly think she did all that just to shoot this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam