IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Quiet here! Hope 2021 is treating everyone well so far?

jmho ymmv lrr

I was able to track our detective down, and he said I could let you all know he has been busy, busy still on the homicide case so with that, and Covid still rampant, the Alaska search for Not-Paul is on hold. I live in Hamilton County and will be keeping an eye out for @CyresAres1 :)

I was able to track our detective down, and he said I could let you all know he has been busy, busy still on the homicide case so with that, and Covid still rampant, the Alaska search for Not-Paul is on hold. I live in Hamilton County and will be keeping an eye out for @CyresAres1 :)
Never mind keeping your eye on the good detective, get to Alaska :D

Hello everyone! I am still here, nothing new at this time. I am waiting to go to Alaska still! my murder trials are set for August but have not gone to Alaska for fear something will come up with the murders and I will miss it.

Nice surprise to hear from you! Wow, amazing you still plan for Alaska, thanks for the update!

Hello everyone! I am still here, nothing new at this time. I am waiting to go to Alaska still! my murder trials are set for August but have not gone to Alaska for fear something will come up with the murders and I will miss it.
Always good to hear from you, our favorite detective. Thanks for the update on this matter and hopefully the murder trials will take place in August and October, I believe is the other one set. I'll check the Indiana docket again.

Well I've managed to wait nearly a month before checking in....

Wonder if Not-PRH will visit the State Fair -- in any state?

State Fair

RE: Indiana & living as a Hoosier. I've seen both Michael Jackson & Lionel Richie in concert.

That's because the new group called The Commodores opened for The Jackson Five at the Indiana Stat Fair in 1972.

My sister wanted to see the Osmond Brothers the weekend before, but someone sprained their ankle in gym class and thwarted that State Fair plan. :rolleyes:

Not that any of this brings us closer to not-Paul!

jmho ymmv lrr

State Fair

RE: Indiana & living as a Hoosier. I've seen both Michael Jackson & Lionel Richie in concert.

That's because the new group called The Commodores opened for The Jackson Five at the Indiana Stat Fair in 1972.

My sister wanted to see the Osmond Brothers the weekend before, but someone sprained their ankle in gym class and thwarted that State Fair plan. :rolleyes:

jmho ymmv lrr

We don't have State Fairs up here in Canada, but I did see the Osmond Brothers back in the day, and many others, Beach Boys and David Bowie among them at our concert halls. Wonder when the murder case will be over for 'our' detective! Perhaps he will at some point be heading north for a performance of his own! ;) lol

State Fair

jmho ymmv lrr

My cousins got to see THE BEATLES at the Indiana State Fair and holy canoli did they ever book great acts.

My cousins got to see THE BEATLES at the Indiana State Fair and holy canoli did they ever book great acts.

WOW!!!

Years later, I saw Willie Nelson at the Arizona State Fair. Amazing concert! Twice Willie left the stage, planned breaks. Meanwhile, his band played hymns -- and we all sang three & four verses.

Also at the Arizona State Fair -- Stevie Ray Vaughn. Wonderful!

Anyone been to the Alaska State Fair???

Our village does wander pleasantly off-topic when our cases are stalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715