Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't know what any parent or step parent would do though....you are just guessing here like the rest of us are

theres no script to follow....who says burial in a familiar location has happened?Also,SW was into urban exploration via his photography hobby, so would be aware of abandoned places in and around Peterborough
There is a tendency for murders within families where the body is disposed of to be buried, but yes that is more a hunch. He was interested in urban exploration but then he would know that others are too. I think the Police searches were on the right lines just that they've not yet found her.

nope!! I'm not local but i'm sure locals will know. Urbexers don't share locations easily, for good reason. scary place though
Hmm, due to the scale of the thing, the presence of overhead power lines, and what looks like flood lighting, it could be along the enbankment near the city centre. Apart from Car Dyke, which runs through Cuckoos Hollow, I can't think of any other watercourses in Peterborough. Not of that sort of scale.

Hmm, due to the scale of the thing, the presence of overhead power lines, and what looks like flood lighting, it could be along the enbankment near the city centre. Apart from Car Dyke, which runs through Cuckoos Hollow, I can't think of any other watercourses in Peterborough. Not of that sort of scale.

could it be HollyWells in Longthorpe....theres a google street view pic of what looks like an entrance

the police searches were extensive, thorough and detailed........but as they found zero sign of her then i'm thinking they may be exploring other options as it seems they weren't on the right lines...at all

JMO
We all remember Julie Hogg. Her house was extensively searched on a number of occasions only for her body to be found under the bath 80 days after she went missing. She could well be in an area already searched or nearby location. Is there any indication that they are still searching?

We all remember Julie Hogg. Her house was extensively searched on a number of occasions only for her body to be found under the bath 80 days after she went missing. She could well be in an area already searched or nearby location. Is there any indication that they are still searching?
And Tia Sharp. Gosh, this has got me wanting to have a little explore around Lakeside.

could it be HollyWells in Longthorpe....theres a google street view pic of what looks like an entrance
I don't think so, but thanks, I've been trying to find that place but couldn't think of its name. I don't think there are power lines around there, unless they aren't power lines? Or there are power lines and I'm going senile.

Gotta love Google Satelite view. I just found some fishing lakes near Cuckoos hollow which I never knew existed. I wonder if the police looked there. Just up the A15 from an area where Bernadette was searched for (not to be confused with the A16).

I don't think so, but thanks, I've been trying to find that place but couldn't think of its name. I don't think there are power lines around there, unless they aren't power lines? Or there are power lines and I'm going senile.

Gotta love Google Satelite view. I just found some fishing lakes near Cuckoos hollow which I never knew existed. I wonder if the police looked there. Just up the A15 from an area where Bernadette was searched for (not to be confused with the A16).

How local are you HH?

you don't know what any parent or step parent would do though....you are just guessing here like the rest of us are

theres no script to follow....who says burial in a familiar location has happened?Also,SW was into urban exploration via his photography hobby, so would be aware of abandoned places in and around Peterborough

I can’t seem to find any of his photography online? I’d be interested to see if he had any urbex work in his portfolio. To me it’s unusual for a photography student to not have an online portfolio. It was one of the first things I did as a photography student.

I know one of his photography friends, though they never actually met in person, just hooked up in some local online group. I'll ask if he knows where to look. But yeah, there's a fair bit on Facebook. Seems he was mostly into portraiture.

Think I've found that 'Dumm & Dummer' place on Google Earth. Well, my mate did. In the Woodston area of Peterborough next to the train track. Sorry, what's its relevance again? Was it just a suggestion as to a locale for urban explorers?

yeah was just trying to think from his perspective a bit...where would he hide her which is relatively local. Police seem to have had no luck looking. just thought that type of place may tie in with his photography interests

for example i'm a runner. on my longer runs i pass many places where i could hide something and be fairly confidant it would not be found. life takes us all over

I would have thought that the fishing ponds off the A15 would have or should have been searched given how close they are to the last claimed sight of BW alive.

I'm the opposite end of Peterborough to Cuckoos Hollow, but I'm in Walton most days looking after my dad. Are you local? I know there are others on here.

I'm not but, I do have a friend who lives there. I think phone pings, traffic cams and ... soil analysis will be playing a part in where police were looking for Bernadette.

I'm not but, I do have a friend who lives there. I think phone pings, traffic cams and ... soil analysis will be playing a part in where police were looking for Bernadette.
Pings definitely as her phone was still in use, by SaW, for a few days after she disappeared. Plus the pings of ScW and SaW' phones as well. I've asked before but where do the Grand parents live?

Pings definitely as her phone was still in use, by SaW, for a few days after she disappeared. Plus the pings of ScW and SaW' phones as well. I've asked before but where do the Grand parents live?
Just been reading abour ping data. That the Police were searching Pode Hole and Cowbit suggest BW's mobile pinged there on the 18th or after, and after (or before?) the alleged last sighting of her in Skater's Way. Or perhaps it was pings from ScW's mobile. Was her mobile pinging in the car with her body? I still think he headed up the A16 to a place he'd fished at as a bairn or watched race horses practice. A place he knew in the dark, close to tarmac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member