Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little confused. Does anyone know where the last sighting of Alan's car was? Was it sighted at the CVS? John Lourdan mentioned that he (or his car) was seen a lot closer to home than was first reported. He mentions that twice, yet never elaborates on that fact. Thanks in advance to anyone who can come up with information about where he was last seen on camera.

I'm a little confused. Does anyone know where the last sighting of Alan's car was? Was it sighted at the CVS? John Lourdan mentioned that he (or his car) was seen a lot closer to home than was first reported. He mentions that twice, yet never elaborates on that fact. Thanks in advance to anyone who can come up with information about where he was last seen on camera.
Still wondering if the silence is because LE has now turned their sights on “closer to home”
They would not want to bring this to the public’s attention, and the family wouldn’t either. Jmo.

I’ve read that he pumped gas at the RaceTrac then pulled into the Church’s Chicken parking lot that’s adjacent to the RaceTrac parking area.
He then pulls out onto Inwood Rd in the direction of home but the Porsche Macan is never seen on CVS video. Meaning he turned off somewhere prior to the CVS.

Hey all, I would like to know if investigators have looked into possible disgruntled employees at KPMG? I heard that they were recent layoffs from the company, and as a manager, an ex-employee may have felt Alan was responsible. It'll be really helpful to find out his text/phone history for this but I think that it might be crucial for them to interview people at KPMG.

Hey all, I would like to know if investigators have looked into possible disgruntled employees at KPMG? I heard that they were recent layoffs from the company, and as a manager, an ex-employee may have felt Alan was responsible. It'll be really helpful to find out his text/phone history for this but I think that it might be crucial for them to interview people at KPMG.

I agree. As I posted earlier, if a crime has occurred and it was planned, work-related motives would explain some things.

On the day he disappears:
—he stops at a gas station he doesn’t normally use (so does he have just one he uses all the time? I have three stations I use on a regular basis but my partner has no idea when I need to fill up)
—he goes inside the gas station seemingly for no purpose
—he leaves the gas station but still doesn’t head home, instead he goes to Church’s chicken parking lot
—he misses a work call thats either at 7 or 7:30am yet his partner is already super worried around 6:45-7am. Why not assume that the call was cancelled or rescheduled?

These are several items that make me wonder about the relationship between AW and his partner. I do not suspect the partner of doing something. I just think AW’s behaviors are important.

—he stops at a gas station he doesn’t normally use (so does he have just one he uses all the time?

Some people like to stick to their routines, like visiting always the same gas station.

—he leaves the gas station but still doesn’t head home, instead he goes to Church’s chicken parking lot
—he misses a work call thats either at 7 or 7:30am yet his partner is already super worried around 6:45-7am. Why not assume that the call was cancelled or rescheduled?

Well, according to his nearest and dearest folks, Alan was super punctual. He would normally be back home to have enough of time for shower, dressing and call preparations. And mind you, Alan and his husband were an openly gay couple, living in a highly conservative place (to put it mildly). I am totally unsurprised that Alan's husband didn't feel particularly safe and got nervous when his partner started to be late for his call preparations.

Some people like to stick to their routines, like visiting always the same gas station.

Well, according to his nearest and dearest folks, Alan was super punctual. He would normally be back home to have enough of time for shower, dressing and call preparations. And mind you, Alan and his husband were an openly gay couple, living in a highly conservative place (to put it mildly). I am totally unsurprised that Alan's husband didn't feel particularly safe and got nervous when his partner started to be late for his call preparations.

I must have missed the whole “shower, dressing and call preparations.” What article was that posted in? Or was in an interview with Rusty?

I didn’t realize that area of Dallas was so conservative. There is a well known gay bar a few blocks from that RaceTrac. Can any locals chime in?

—he stops at a gas station he doesn’t normally use (so does he have just one he uses all the time? I have three stations I use on a regular basis but my partner has no idea when I need to fill up)

These are several items that make me wonder about the relationship between AW and his partner. I do not suspect the partner of doing something. I just think AW’s behaviors are important.
This hypothesis seems to have been given less attention than in some other cases and I am not sure why. The SO's behavior, as reported by himself, was unusual. He knew his husband's schedule to the minute, but didn't have access to his phone, ipad, or laptop? He was alarmed immediately. He put the house up for sale very quickly. There are innocent explanations for all of that of course.

It is interesting that he was blocks from home, in a moving car, but wasn't able to make it all the way there. If home was his intended destination than it is more likely than not IMO that he would have been able to drive the mile or so from the parking lot. IMHO he either made it home and something happened there, or he went somewhere else first. Perhaps he went looking for whatever he didn't find when he went in the first gas station.

—he stops at a gas station he doesn’t normally use
—he leaves the gas station but still doesn’t head home, instead he goes to Church’s chicken
RSBM

These 3 things, especially the last 2, coupled with the fact that he evidently turned off the road to home before passing the CVS, make me wonder if Alan had some kind of quick meet-up planned, something quick that he would still plan to get home before his meeting. It needn't have been anything nefarious...such as, he could have been meeting someone quick to buy something advertised on FB marketplace or such. And then something bad could've happened (carjacking?). It just seems to me he may have been killing a few minutes, by walking into the store and then sitting at Church's parking lot....as if he were waiting for a certain exact time, OR for a text from someone.

MOO

I must have missed the whole “shower, dressing and call preparations.” What article was that posted in? Or was in an interview with Rusty?

I didn’t realize that area of Dallas was so conservative. There is a well known gay bar a few blocks from that RaceTrac. Can any locals chime in?

It isn’t; Highland Park and north Dallas are fairly conservative, but there is an entire area around Oak Lawn is literally referred to as “the gayborhood”. It’s known for being very pro LGBTQ+ and having lots of bars, hangouts, etc.

I know some of us have been wondering why AW was given an "endangered" status. I was wondering if it had to do with some medical condition. In Texas, "endangered" is defined as ...."a person of any age who is missing under circumstances indicating that his/her physical safety may be in danger."

You can find this right after the table of contents, in the Introduction.
https://www.dps.texas.gov/internetforms/Forms/MP-13.pdf

Amateur opinion and speculation

I didn’t realize that area of Dallas was so conservative. There is a well known gay bar a few blocks from that RaceTrac. Can any locals chime in?[/QUOTE]

Having lived in a suburb of Dallas since 1973, I would have to disagree with the characterization that that area is very conservative, much less somewhat conservative.

Having lived in a suburb of Dallas since 1973, I would have to disagree with the characterization that that area is very conservative, much less somewhat conservative.

That's what I thought. Not sure why @Hexe thought it was a conservative area. Thank you for your local info and perspective!

Six months on here we sit in the deafening silence. Nothing from employer, nothing from family nor spouse, nothing from LE.

My spouse would never have known my habits so well and would not have panicked when I was a few minutes late. But, maybe Rusty was doting - or had some (unknown to us) fear.

Also, one aspect Lordan didn't mention in his Brainscratch episode was the speculation about AW being in the store so briefly- because he changed gas pumps and thus ran into the station to notify the clerk - which I think is totally correct! Whether Lordan agrees or not... I think it would have helped to hear it.

I wish the local LGBTQ community could try some loud shouting in the midst of all this silence in an attempt to get more info. (Maybe they have and I'm unaware)

Jmo

I think his nearest and dearest have a good if not concrete idea of what happened, and for whatever reason they don’t want attention on it.
Why do you believe his family knows? LE may have asked them to stay silent? Do you speculate they have a not yet named POI identified?

amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member