TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a gif overlay of the SWFA footage, where the vehicle is passing over the NW parking lot from marker 0.45ff on. It's an overlay of what you see in the upper left corner of the screen, the CC church at that night, and the same CC church view from that camera taken from a 05/2016 video from the SWFA Outdoors surveillance cam during daytime.

The overlay gif gives a better understanding of what was captured (view) in general by the SWFA cam. As Jethro pointed out before, the SWFA cam would have captured exactly when the lights came on inside the visible S part of the building. If all hallway lights came up at the same time when one parameter had been breached, it would have been captured.

I have sharpened up the frames, but did not change the light settings of the dark frames, so it is not being mistaken as a lightened up window/room:

SWFA-tape-overlay-CCC.gif

Here is an additional street view from 2020 google maps for orientation halfway between the CC church and SWFA including GS's floorplan re the South rooms/windows. Room 17 would clearly light up and be captured, as Jethro suggested:

MB church S side rooms.png
Click to enlarge

So 2 things the above may explain

1. that if the light comes on in all hallways once an entry point has been breached or motion has been detected, any light coming on inside the church could be observed and be captured from the SWFA building

2. that if a room (S side) light is turned on/triggered, that particular light may be more intense and again be an indication of presence and may have been captured by the SWFA surveillance cam (if in reach).

Referenced videos:

ALL IMO

-Nin

I'm thinking it's just too big a project to be able to do.

To get a really rough idea of what that looks like:
1 Here are the Altima sales figures in the US by month. Nissan Altima Sales Figures
2 For purposes of ease of discussion, let's assume those cars exist equally in the US by population. Texas population is very roughly 9% of the US population, so you can add up the sales and do the math to arrive at a broad idea of the number of Texas cars they would have to clear. Just eyeballing (because I'm too lazy to use a calculator and do the precise math!), I'm guesstimating that gives us 60,000-ish such cars in Texas.
3 Each car requires finding the owner, and find out where they say that car was on 4/18/2016, and hope they all tell the truth.
4 Can you do a car every day, with all the other things you do? I doubt it, but if you could, it's still going to take you 150 years or more to do that many. And how do you ferret out the one lie from all the rest, if one of them has something to hide?
5 Just do the ones in the DFW area, and now you've maybe whittled it down to 40 years at one a day. Again, just too massive.
6 Just do the ones in Ellis County only? Maybe. By the numbers, maybe about 400 of those cars. At one a day, working 5 days a week and with weekends off and 2 weeks for vacation, 2 years.
7 But do you need to meet each owner, to check the walk? One a day may turn into one a week now, and it's 14 years to just do Ellis County.

You get the idea. If I'm MPD, I might have a search run by the Texas DMV and get them to print a list of Ellis County owners of 2010-12 Altimas as of 4/8/2016, but it will take quite some time to go see them all, and no assurance the perp is even on that list.

Do we know that the car was bought rather than a rental? The plates in the CCTV look like the "Texas Classic" design which was issued since 2012 so my gut says we should be looking for a 2012 4dr Altima Sedan.

Here's an interesting read of the different trim levels of the 2012 Altima:

2012 Nissan Altima Review & Ratings | Edmunds

Last edited:
Wow, these pictures with the one Nin posted are amazing.
I hope these are being submitted to MPD.
Maybe, I saved a pic/pics from Nin, Idk. Years ago, it was said, that LE also have interest in WS knowledge/theories. Do you think, they spend their time (one expert) on here? I would be reassured if they did!

There is a lot going on in the SWFA vehicle IMO. We have to be careful not to misinterpret artifacts or errors as something, that isn't there. In general, when I work on a frame, I have already made sure there are sequences of frames all showing the same area of interest. Sometimes a frame or two best display the area of interest or the layers in an image are just best workable with. Then again, I want to see at least a progression of that area of interest before approaching it.

A(rrin) S(toner) released his video yesterday based on the vehicle finishing its S curve on the NW parking lot of the SWFA. I posted before, that an object is landing on the dashboard around that time - I do think it's the dashboard, how ever close it is to the windshield - and has been taken away shortly after. That object, which some think it's a hardhat or some kind of a helmet may be a baseball cap IMO. It landed on what AS describes as a possible notebook. AS is very detailed in his analysis and it is worth watching his work.

To refresh the image with the possible baseball cap:

NI dashboard pro gr x cropped XL.png
Click to enlarge

After AS published his video I went ahead and checked out the frames, where it is stated that the driver quickly peeks out the side window. I did not get to work on that side window image, but found this instead, or I should say in addition. The driver is fumbling around his face/ head area before approaching that final moment just before the halt. Some things are flying on and off the dashboard, some reflections on the windshield occur IMO. There may or may not be additional passengers or creatures in the vehicle. I have not focused on that yet.

I believe now, that the driver either added a possible hairpiece or put up a mask, or removed his balaclava and/ or put up a face mask. There are probably other explanations, but that's what I see. I had to enlarge the area, so you can see it. Please do not edit the image any further:

Ni 1.png
Click to enlarge

Ni 1 pro sl v.png
Click to enlarge

Ni 1 pro r 300.png
Click to enlarge

Ni 1 pro sl v 400 cropped.png
Click to enlarge

I isolated the image(s) and worked via toning and filters to get the result. No overlays. Any similarities to any person are coincidental. This post is solely my work and my opinion only.

ALL IMO

-Nin

There is a lot going on in the SWFA vehicle IMO. We have to be careful not to misinterpret artifacts or errors as something, that isn't there. In general, when I work on a frame, I have already made sure there are sequences of frames all showing the same area of interest. Sometimes a frame or two best display the area of interest or the layers in an image are just best workable with. Then again, I want to see at least a progression of that area of interest before approaching it.

A(rrin) S(toner) released his video yesterday based on the vehicle finishing its S curve on the NW parking lot of the SWFA. I posted before, that an object is landing on the dashboard around that time - I do think it's the dashboard, how ever close it is to the windshield - and has been taken away shortly after. That object, which some think it's a hardhat or some kind of a helmet may be a baseball cap IMO. It landed on what AS describes as a possible notebook. AS is very detailed in his analysis and it is worth watching his work.

To refresh the image with the possible baseball cap:

View attachment 293358
Click to enlarge

After AS published his video I went ahead and checked out the frames, where it is stated that the driver quickly peeks out the side window. I did not get to work on that side window image, but found this instead, or I should say in addition. The driver is fumbling around his face/ head area before approaching that final moment just before the halt. Some things are flying on and off the dashboard, some reflections on the windshield occur IMO. There may or may not be additional passengers or creatures in the vehicle. I have not focused on that yet.

I believe now, that the driver either added a possible hairpiece or put up a mask, or removed his balaclava and/ or put up a face mask. There are probably other explanations, but that's what I see. I had to enlarge the area, so you can see it. Please do not edit the image any further:

View attachment 293371
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293366

Click to enlarge

View attachment 293372
Click to enlarge

View attachment 293365

Click to enlarge

I isolated the image(s) and worked via toning and filters to get the result. No overlays. Any similarities to any person are coincidental. This post is solely my work and my opinion only.

ALL IMO

-Nin
To me it would be a help to know, in which direction the driver is looking. I'm seeing something, but I don't know, if what I see is there.

I watched this last night;

I commend you, Gumshoe Stories, on your patience and ability to stay focused with so many starts and stops on this interview. To follow this, you'd almost need to be well versed on all aspects of the case.

One of the things I found very interesting was the additional footage mentioned by the Interview Room guy of the perp and Missy as she entered into the church. This had been viewed by the Dr. determining SP's gait. That part of additional footage has not been seen by the average viewer. Don't know if you saw that additional video or if anyone else has but....

He (interview room guy) mentioned that it appeared MB may have heard something as she entered.

The Dr. had to have seen where SP eventually ended up. If he came out of the auditorium, I could possibly believe that she wasn't targeted if she caught him by suprise. IF he was in the auditorium, he wouldn't have seen her headlights coming up the drive.

You mentioned and sounded quite certain that SP made it into the auditorium but we never actually saw him enter inside.

So:

1). Do you know that SP actually entered the auditorium?

2) Did you see the footage where SP was last seen going?

3). If so, is it believed he came out of the doorway from the auditorium to the West Main entrance where it is believed by some that is where the attack happened?

4) Did you get to view the video of MB walking down the hallway?

5). If so, was she carrying anything in her arms ie: gym equipment?

Thanks in Advance!

IMO:

1) Interviewers/therapists should keep their own experiences to themselves. I don't want to hear about THEM. Let Brandon speak!!!

2). She's putting her experiences into his mouth.

3).How long was it before they moved
from their house?

4). If I recall correctly, the first time he spoke to the media was at his front door when he informed them he was on a fishing trip and wasn't there.

5). I get that he's pissed about armchair detectives, police not telling him the truth, but what about MB? The things people, police etc. were asking was/is legitimate.

I look forward to the remainder of the interview. I hope the interviewer keeps her own experiences quiet because it doesn't sound like he had the same experiences she had and I feel she was trying to put words in his mouth.

Let him talk! Keep him focused on the answer, however.

All just my opinions

Maybe it’s my eyes playing tricks on me, but the third photo looks like a female in the drivers seat with dark hair pulled back and maybe a dangling earring. JMO
My eyes may be playing tricks on me too, but what i think i see, is a woman (but could be male) with a sharp(ish) face and long dark hair pulled behind and sitting with a dog in the front seat (yellow lab or other light-coat dog w black nose?)
imo, speculation.
From, FromGermany's post upthread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members