GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell JW is left handed from pre-trials? I have often wondered if there was a lefty among the W4.

I think the person that murdered Kenny was left handed. Kenny was shot in his right eye.

JMO, MOO, etc.

That makes sense I never thought of that.

But he was in his bunk so if laying down it would be a different trajectory.

However, I never thought of this before but it is possible he was sitting up part way, like propped up on his elbow facing the killer.

That makes sense I never thought of that.

But he was in his bunk so if laying down it would be a different trajectory.

However, I never thought of this before but it is possible he was sitting up part way, like propped up on his elbow facing the killer.
Do we know if his bunk was to the right or left of the door?

How can you tell JW is left handed from pre-trials? I have often wondered if there was a lefty among the W4.

I think the person that murdered Kenny was left handed. Kenny was shot in his right eye.

JMO, MOO, etc.
I guess it would depend on how he was laying in his bed but I could see that being a possibility. He could have been laying on his back. It seems that JW (at least his gun) shot HG also but she was shot in left eye. Again may depend on her position in the bed.

Do we know if his bunk was to the right or left of the door?
I think in older smaller types the bed area is in the part that fits over the hitch/bed of truck, but I do not know that for sure.
29314031_10155043170596152_517052605906265102_n.jpg

29313403_10155043170551152_4626761808691961218_n.jpg

JMO, MOO, etc.

Canepa mentioned having alot more evidence and the only 2 pieces of evidence that she did name were tattoos and Boondock Saints. She put it as 2 brothers going out at night killing people using silencers.

So more and more I'm thinking that it's the placement of the scorpion that matters the most because the placement on the trigger finger area matches the BS's tattoos.

The prosecution can't prove he got a scorpion to represent his homicides unless witnesses say he confessed to it and I do not believe he would come out and say that.

But.......

The prosecution can show the jury movie clips showing the trigger finger tattoos of the characters then show the photo of the tattoo Billy got on his trigger finger. The tattoo release form can prove the date.

Just one type of scenario I picture -

Ladies and gentlemen before Billy went out that night he admits to being at 260 Peterson Rd. where the Wagners watched the movie Boondock Saints about brothers who get tattoos on their trigger fingers and go out at night killing people using silencers.

(It's a movie clip in evidence - Canepa shows clip including the character's getting tattoos on their trigger fingers.)

We have the tattoo release form showing that Billy also got a tattoo on his trigger finger after committing 8 homicides at night using a silencer.

(She shows photo of Billy's tattoo.)

Now why is that?

Last edited:

JMO, MOO, etc.
He opens the door with his left, when he stands he puts his left hand over his right hand, he motions and taps to what may be an imaginary watch on his left wrist when speaking with his attorney. There are a lot of little things, but again you would have to watch several of the pretrials/hearings and be looking for those type things. Maybe he is ambidextrous. I have had people tell me they were right handed but shot with their left hand. I am not sure how common that may be.

Last edited:
It looks like he has a scar from a cigarette burn on his left forefinger. JMO
Right.

I remember linking a photo of his camper a long time ago. Looking for that link.

Found it:

Rhoden homes being relocated to 'preserve crime scenes'

5734e62bdee1a.image.jpg

This Link:

Autopsy reports in Pike County massacre released by Attorney General

is the best photo of Kenny's camper still on his lot with his deck, shows very clearly his bunk is to the right of the door. Great Photo.
CC, I still think that AW killed Kenneth, she is the only one he would trust in his camper that late at night, Can’t wait to See, JMO

CC, I still think that AW killed Kenneth, she is the only one he would trust in his camper that late at night, Can’t wait to See, JMO

I hope you will be able to see, that it won't only focus on UHR like at the Bond Hearing. Nothing at the Bond Hearing was said about him, I'm concerned how the trial will go in this regard.

I wonder what will be said on the next court date?

Probably these Motions will come up

IV, GEORGE WASHINGTON
04/28/2021 1:30 PM MOTION HEARING

3/26/2021

(MOTION NO. 67) DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO EXCLUDE EVIDENCE (DISCOVERY VIOLATION)

(MOTION NO. 68) DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO DEPOSE CRITICAL WITNESS

01/22/2021

(MOTION NO 61) MOTION IN LIMINE TO EXCLUDE PHOTOS OF WEAPONS, SHELL CASINGS, AND RELATED ITEMS

(MOTION NO 63) MOTION TO REQUIRE THE GOVERNMENT TO REVEAL ANY AGREEMENT, CONDITIONAL OR OTHERWISE, WITH ANY PROSECTION WITNESS INCLUDING LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, THAT COULD INFLUENCE HIS OR HER TESTIMONY

(MOTION NO 64) MOTION TO COMPEL THE PRODUCTION OF TRANSCRIPTS OF AUDIO RECORDINGS THE STATE INTENDS TO USE AT THE TRIAL

(MOTION NO 65) MOTION TO COMPEL THE PRODUCTION OF "OTHER ACTS" EVIDENCE PURSUANT TO EVID.R.404(B)

JMO, MOO, etc.
It is strange that KR and HG were shot in the eye. It also seems strange to shoot someone in the top of the head or under the chin when they would be laying down. This is from the bond hearing and is from the back with light shining through. It seems like that is his right hand he is holding it in but that would not mean he shoots with that hand. He may have taken that pic himself and needed his left hand to use his phone/camera. I believe this was the picture they used to compare his palm print to the palm print they took off his jury chair.
119467913_3428987903819218_4080727032438567237_n.jpg

Unless under seal we can see who the witnesses are that are going to be testifying and also what witnesses are going to give depositions - from the Court Docket.

Examples we have discussed:

These have to do with George's Bond Hearing, Tony Rhoden Civil Suit and Rita Newcomb's Forgery Case. Except for BCI investigators and LE personnel I am using people's initials, their full names are in the Docket.

01/12/2021 NOTICE TO TAKE DEPOSITION OF LW ON JANUARY 26, 2021 AT 11:00 AM FILED

01/25/2021 NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF DEPOSITION OF LW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 26, 2021 HAS BEEN CANCELED

08/24/2020 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO RYAN SCHEIDERER (TO BE SERVED BY COUNSEL)

08/27/2020 RETURN OF SUBPOENA -- RYAN SCHEIDERER SERVED PERSONALLY 8/25/20 BY COUNSEL

10/30/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO SHERIFF OF PIKE COUNTY ON TP.

10/30/2019
SUBPOENA ISSUED TO S A RYAN SCHEIDERER BCI, DETECTIVE SGT ALAN LEWIS, S A JON JENKINS, GINGER LAWLESS, REBECCA BARRETT, JAMES GORE BCI, JONATHAN ROBBINS, ALLISON DESANTIS, DANA FORNEY, JULIA EVESLAGE BCI, CORNELIUS MCGRADY, STEPHFAN MCDANIELS, AND JENNY COMISFORD BCI (WILL BE SERVED BY SPECIAL PROSECUTING ATTORNEY)

11/06/2019 PRECIPE FOR SUBPOENA UPON BD

11/06/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO BD BY PCSO

11/12/2019 SHERIFFS RETURN ON SUBPOENA -- TP SERVED PERSONALLY 11/1/19

11/15/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO KS, PIKE COUNTY AUDITOR
TY!

I agree it looks to have 8 segments total, including the head, body and tail section. If you look on the web at the majority of tattoos other people have of scorpions and count the head, body and tail there would be about 13 total segments, but it does vary.

I think in older smaller types the bed area is in the part that fits over the hitch/bed of truck, but I do not know that for sure.
29314031_10155043170596152_517052605906265102_n.jpg

29313403_10155043170551152_4626761808691961218_n.jpg

It appears the bed would be to the right of the door, just as you step inside.
How high up would the bunk be?
Meaning how high up off of floor level would KR be when sleeping.
Looks like it could be pretty high.
How tall is AW? I think she is pretty short. Unless KR was propped up on one elbow as has been theorized.

Another thought - look at the window to the right of the door. MO. THEORY
Would it, could it, have been open, and therefore a shooter, standing on the deck, could take aim from an outside position?
I don't know anything about trailer windows. Window size, opening, could a tall thin person stand on deck, or maybe a chair from the deck, and aim?
This could explain the dog not attacking, but would not explain the door not being locked when DS went there to check.

In either case, measurements of the height of bunk bed and the height of the shooter, plus measurements of window height from deck could be helpful.

As has been said, if KR were in bed, but lifted up on one elbow, anything could be possible, and any shooter, regardless of height might be able to accomplish it.

The window theory does not easily support the "money strewn" on the bed.
Unless shooter entered after the shot and was looking for something, probably KR phone or gun. But that would mean the door was unlocked or shooter entered thru another window?
Would KR have been sleeping with several open windows?
Could a tall, thin, W person climb thru?

Too many open windows on all Rhoden trailers...

Last edited:
I agree it looks to have 8 segments total, including the head, body and tail section. If you look on the web at the majority of tattoos other people have of scorpions and count the head, body and tail there would be about 13 total segments, but it does vary.

I know nothing about the process of creating a Tattoo.
Seems there are different sizes of almost any standard tattoo.
Small, a bit larger, and then a very large version of any tat.
Does the Artist use a template? Is it all free hand?
Billy sure didn't choose a small or medium size Scorpion, regardless of number of segments.
MO.
It is the meaning of a Scorpion and the exact size and placement that seems to be significant.
MO.

It appears the bed would be to the right of the door, just as you step inside.
How high up would the bunk be?
Meaning how high up off of floor level would KR be when sleeping.
Looks like it could be pretty high.
How tall is AW? I think she is pretty short. Unless KR was propped up on one elbow as has been theorized.

Another thought - look at the window to the right of the door. MO. THEORY
Would it, could it, have been open, and therefore a shooter, standing on the deck, could take aim from an outside position?
I don't know anything about trailer windows. Window size, opening, could a tall thin person climb thru?
This could explain the dog not attacking, but would not explain the door not being locked when DS went there to check.

In either case, measurements of the height of bunk bed and the height of the shooter, plus measurements of window height from deck could be helpful.

As has been said, if KR were in bed, but lifted up on one elbow, anything could be possible, and any shooter, regardless of height might be able to accomplish it.

The window theory does not easily support the "money strewn" on the bed.
Unless shooter entered after the shot and was looking for something, probably KR phone or gun. But that would mean the door was unlocked or shooter entered thru another window.
Would KR have been sleeping with several open windows?

Too many open windows on all Rhoden trailers...

Donald Stone said he raised his head up to look so it would be fairly high.------- I walked up to the foot of the bed, I raised my head up and I looked. I saw blood in his eyes, and I knew then he was dead."

He may have been laying on his back when shot. When you would walk into a camper you would be on the person in a second or two. He may have started to wake and was shot in the easiest, quickest way possible. Still seems there could be a reason it was only one shot.

It has been said he could only lock the camper from the outside with a padlock. ---

DS- 'When I didn't hear from him I went to the camper and it was unlocked and his truck was outside and I felt there must have been something wrong.

I know nothing about the process of creating a Tattoo.
Seems there are different sizes of almost any standard tattoo.
Small, a bit larger, and then a very large version of any tat.
Does the Artist use a template? Is it all free hand?
Billy sure didn't choose a small or medium size Scorpion, regardless of number of segments.
MO.
It is the meaning of a Scorpion and the exact size and placement that seems to be significant.
MO.
There are many variations on any tattoo. I would say the artist does what the person tells them they want or they show them a picture of a tattoos and they pick one. In some cases they sketch out what the person asks for so they can see it first. The meaning and the placement does seem significant. The brothers in Boondock Saints had tattoos on their trigger finger also.

CC, They are several people that are friends and family to the Wagners that are guilty enough to cop a plea deal, if you owned a business would you let someone park all their stuff on your land if they where accused of murder or maybe a family member around the same age that knew a little to much information that could get you life in prison not saying it could be any of those people, but it could be a lot of people that are friends/family with the Wagners,that could have reported them to the law, One question I would like to ask now that we have looked at this family for the last 2 1/2 years and why did it take so long to get on the Wagners trail , (They Should Have Been Arrested The First Week) IMO ????
I totally agree! They should've been arrested the first week! From day one hearing the dad picked up SW early I had a feeling he had something to do with the murder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member