TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just my theory I think WCJD was killed by a man and woman she: 5'2" wearing long white dress to her ankles wearing sandals and long dark brown hair to her butt Him: 5'9 blue jeans striped shirt with collar long hair and beard dark brown hair both around 30 plus or minus 5 years driving a long dark brown maroon car with a cream color top. I guess when DNA comes back I can tell the whole story.
She arrived in Huntsville in a blue car and was last seen talking to a man/men in a station wagon.

Thank you for your reply!
I wasn't aware that she had her daughter, when I first posted her case file had been added minutes prior and only had the 2 photos, its since been updated. Thank you for clearing that up, the nose of each young lady is quite distinctive and somehow similar so I did get a bit shaky for a few mins!

Thank you for your reply!
I wasn't aware that she had her daughter, when I first posted her case file had been added minutes prior and only had the 2 photos, its since been updated. Thank you for clearing that up, the nose of each young lady is quite distinctive and somehow similar so I did get a bit shaky for a few mins!

Yes, They both have the narrow nose that comes to a button shape. The only main difference (besides the one you noted) is the age. Walker was 14-16. Sherry would have been 18 in November of 1980.

I can not find Lynn Ruth Connes on the Walker county Jane Doe's Ruelouts.
There is a new image of her and she reminds me of doe.
lynn-ruth-connes-2.jpg

Source

Hi again. We need an updated list of rule outs for who isn't wcjd. It also baffles me that no one was able to remember the license plate of the blue ford Capri she was in.

Last edited:
Hi again. We need an updated list of rule outs for who isn't wcjd. It also baffles me that no one was able to remember the license plate of the blue ford Capri she was in.

Current R/Os on Namus:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Kimberly Doss
Marcia Remick
Marie Blee
Karen Zendrosky
Wendy Eaton
Tina Kemp
Carla Corley
Joyce Brewer
Angela Meeker
Rachael Garden
Roxane Easland
Maria Anjiras
Kimberly Doss
Laureen Rahn
Kristy Booth
Mary Trlica
Cindy King
Deborah McCall

I would like to go back to my original guess of Laurie Arlene Randall. It perplexes me that no one has been able to contact her and find out if she's still alive. Her family must be worried sick. If the Kern county jane doe was identified as Shirley Ann Soosay after 41 years then wcjd can be identified too its just a question of when.

Blue Ford Capri ? I think you might mean Blue Chevrolet Caprice (with a lighter coloured top). Possibly something similar to this.

D0CF62CD-FA28-4A95-B700-E7E278EBAD39.jpeg

Yes, I read where it was a 73 or 74 blue Caprice with a lighter colored top..driven by a white male. Never heard about any other vehicles or people.
I'm assuming she was hitchhiking and was given a lift. If only this person came forward, she might have told him her first name, where she was from, or where he picked her up.

One of the witnesses worked for a truck stop. In my opinion, she probably took a ride from a trucker....
Why she was beaten and murdered so savagely is beyond me. It was overkill and so filled with anger.
With all my heart, I want our girl identified!

One of the witnesses worked for a truck stop. In my opinion, she probably took a ride from a trucker....
Why she was beaten and murdered so savagely is beyond me. It was overkill and so filled with anger.
With all my heart, I want our girl identified!

I want her to be identified as well. Its crazy that 4-5 million facebook users have seen her photo yet who she was and where she was from remains unknown.

Don't get me wrong, I think that Carl did amazing job with his reconstructions, they are, in my opinion, perfect renderings of WCJD, but I've been thinking that maybe someone who knew our Jane Doe saw her photos but for some reason didn't recognize her. I remember that this was the case with Debra Jackson aka Orange Socks Jane Doe. I think her family said the NCMEC reconstructions looked nothing like Debra and only recognized one of the latest reconstructions on the TV, when, again it's just in my opinion, NCMEC reconstruction looked a lot like Debra. Might it be the case that people who knew WCJD remember her completly different from how we know her?

Don't get me wrong, I think that Carl did amazing job with his reconstructions, they are, in my opinion, perfect renderings of WCJD, but I've been thinking that maybe someone who knew our Jane Doe saw her photos but for some reason didn't recognize her. I remember that this was the case with Debra Jackson aka Orange Socks Jane Doe. I think her family said the NCMEC reconstructions looked nothing like Debra and only recognized one of the latest reconstructions on the TV, when, again it's just in my opinion, NCMEC reconstruction looked a lot like Debra. Might it be the case that people who knew WCJD remember her completly different from how we know her?
I agree, it's entirely possible that WCJD's case will get a break, by using a new sketch that perhaps can be done by the same illustrator who did Debra's reconstruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie