GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. The information is based on what DS told them. DS was obviously in a panic and may not have recalled details accurately. Other reporters just re write what someone else wrote. Not accurate nor consistent.
Just that he (or the Media) seems to mention different things in the accounts. Like money laying on the "bed" vs. "dollar bills from his knees to his feet, and especially that he said normally KR would be up at 5:30 working on cars, when KR really had a job in Columbus and Kendra reported he was supposed to be working that day. IDK Just after seeing these reports all together. JMO
I believe the articles are pretty much the same. You also have different people that write the articles and use their own wording and interpretation. I see articles written all the time that are different about the very same thing. I also do not think everyone says everything the exact way word for word each time they say it. I do not think that means they are lying if they happen to leave out some wording they used previously, if it generally means the same. I would say that Kendra or others may not know if KR was gonna be on vacation. I never used to tell anyone I was taking a vacation day or gonna be off, maybe some people do tell everyone.

What would prevent KR from doing both, working on a car very early in the morning and then going to work in Columbus?
He worked for a company in Columbus, if I remember correctly. So if he had to be at work 7:00am-8:00am, he had to leave very early as it would likely be over an hour drive to work.
<Modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
He worked for a company in Columbus, if I remember correctly. So if he had to be at work 7:00am-8:00am, he had to leave very early as it would likely be over an hour drive to work.
<Modsnip>

MO. Theory. Supposition.

<Modsnip>
It is likely W's didn't want KR to show up while they were doing their UHR Murder spree so KR had to be killed first.
In thinking about this now, possibly KR had a key to CRsr place.
Maybe that is why W had to search thru KR pockets. I wonder, were W's looking for a key, cell phone or another gun, or was it staged to
look like that for confusion?

As far as DS, and his tale of the plans the night before and next morning...seems he didn't keep any of his commitments...so I don't put much stock in his story. I'm not saying he is guilty of anything. He is just...flaky...

I believe the articles are pretty much the same. You also have different people that write the articles and use their own wording and interpretation. I see articles written all the time that are different about the very same thing. I also do not think everyone says everything the exact way word for word each time they say it. I do not think that means they are lying if they happen to leave out some wording they used previously, if it generally means the same. I would say that Kendra or others may not know if KR was gonna be on vacation. I never used to tell anyone I was taking a vacation day or gonna be off, maybe some people do tell everyone.

Agree, I don't think anyone was being dishonest, whether family, witnesses or journalists. Sometimes things get misconstrued, especially when people are panicked, when news is moving along quickly, etc. It will all be sorted out during the trials, unless some of it happens to be revealed in pre-trial.

I was reading through several news media articles written by reporters who were first allowed to view the Rhoden/Gilley preliminary autopsy reports in 2018. It was interesting how you had to read each one to find different details that reporters focused on. It sort of fit together like a puzzle. Some focused on details of Chris Sr., and Gary, others on Dana and Hanna. Most all mentioned KR. It was a mixed bag, but when put together gave a good account.

ETA: I felt sorry for DS. He seemed truly distraught and terrified, even days later. After hearing all the horrible news from the first 3 crime scenes, then walking in on KR. :(

Was there a Full moon ?

Moon phase for 22 April 2016 Friday 12:00 UTC
Lunar calendar 2016|April 2016

phase-16.png

Full Moon phase
Image credit: NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio.
Full Moon 100% illuminated
Full Moon is the lunar phase on 22 April 2016, Friday. Seen from Earth, illuminated fraction of the Moon surface is 100%. The 15 days old Moon is in ♏ Scorpio.

* The exact date and time of this Full Moon phase is on 22 April 2016 at 05:24 UTC.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
Cool Cats, Apr 17, 2019

Kenny's nephew BR lived next door but said it was 500 ft away so it wouldn't be this little camper. He said Kenny didn't have a mailbox so he got all his mail at his (BR's) place.

He said his uncle, Kenny's brother BR, lived across and down the road.

This was said almost 5 years ago, many articles are not even available anymore so consider it opinion only.

I think this is where the heart shaped pond is that Kendra spoke about she and HR spent time at. MOO..

Kenny's nephew BR lived next door but said it was 500 ft away so it wouldn't be this little camper. He said Kenny didn't have a mailbox so he got all his mail at his (BR's) place.

He said his uncle, Kenny's brother BR, lived across and down the road.

This was said almost 5 years ago, many articles are not even available anymore so consider it opinion only.

Wow, bet he counts himself blessed not to have been killed with the rest of the family...since he lived so close.

Wow, bet he counts himself blessed not to have been killed with the rest of the family...since he lived so close.

LM and JM lived close by on UHR. Seems BR, Kenny's brother who lived in the Left Fork Rd area, would have wondered why Kenny and not him or Tony?

Imagine the shock of the 3 who had planned to spend the night but didn't.

I don't consider my kids to be "everyone." Sounds like KR and his daughter kept in close touch. JMO

I think this is where the heart shaped pond is that Kendra spoke about she and HR spent time at. MOO..

I remember that. Kendra said she and Hanna liked to fish there and it wasn't far away and she took Hanna there after she had the baby to get her out of the house for a bit....consider opinion....been 5 years....no articles.

LM and JM lived close by on UHR. Seems BR, Kenny's brother who lived in the Left Fork Rd area, would have wondered why Kenny and not him or Tony?

Imagine the shock of the 3 who had planned to spend the night but didn't.
CC
That is a million dollar question, Why didn’t those 3 stay that night, ( 1 boyfriend had a tooth ache and a baby setting job, another had stayed all night with a girlfriend and the last was all the way there to the turn off on the 4 lane and just went on home, I always wonder if there where more threats and violence towards the Rhodens the last 2 weeks they where alive and those other 3 was afraid to go to the Rhodens house, JMO

I really believe that Jake Wagner was there on the Rhodens property around 10:00 pm that night, <modsnip>

Didnt DS also talk about marijuana being taken from an outbuilding on the land, in one of his interviews.? This has been so long ago it is hard to remember fact from fiction.

If marijuana was stolen, how does that fit the UHR crime scenes?

If this is total rumor I apologize in advance

Didnt DS also talk about marijuana being taken from an outbuilding on the land, in one of his interviews.? This has been so long ago it is hard to remember fact from fiction.

If marijuana was stolen, how does that fit the UHR crime scenes?

If this is total rumor I apologize in advance
It’s like you say OH63 it’s been along time ago plus the LE has had a lot of information removed from social media getting ready for trial but I remember that being said what you posted, IMO

CC
That is a million dollar question, Why didn’t those 3 stay that night, ( 1 boyfriend had a tooth ache and a baby setting job, another had stayed all night with a girlfriend and the last was all the way there to the turn off on the 4 lane and just went on home, I always wonder if there where more threats and violence towards the Rhodens the last 2 weeks they where alive and those other 3 was afraid to go to the Rhodens house, JMO

It's interesting thinking about this stuff from a little different perspective.

We now know more about the Discovery Evidence and that they hacked into Facebook and they used counter surveilence.

Meaning they may have known someone was planning to spend the night.

I was thinking that they would have recognized the cars if someone was over. Like if DS was at Kenny's his car would be there, same for MG's car and Kendra's car.

So if the Wagners knew that someone was spending the night that night I'm not so sure they would have done it that night. That's a big question.

But if the Wagners were in a house and only then discovered someone else was there, they would have shot that person, they killed all the witnesses Canepa said.

Did you ever wonder that it is a real possibility that they went out to kill them on an earlier night but stopped short because they discovered someone was spending the night?

CC
Don’t forget that Jake Wagner picked his daughter up around 10:00 pm and he said that they just missed getting killed?????

Right. Incriminating statement. (I reckon we just missed it)

He placed himself at the murder scenes on UHR that night.

This is why I think the Wagners changed it. A different day and time was put out after that. I think Angie was behind this.

"Oh my gosh Jake! You don't tell anyone you were there that night, I'm calling the journalist and have it changed."

My thoughts on it anyway. Not a real quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021