GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, died in custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #19 - Chauvin Jury Deliberations #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Minnesota - everyone is on edge. :(

I think that I wish the talking heads would stop talking :(

Everyone is convinced it's guilty, but they are not being specific... so if it comes back as guilty on one but not another... some are only going to hear "not guilty", not taking it all into account. If that makes sense?

I just want the 'celebration' to be peaceful.

JMO

It’s only 4 pm and I need wine to calm my nerves! I wonder if they reached a decision last night and wanted to sleep on it to see if they woke up feeling the same, then hashed out more details today.

It’s only 4 pm and I need wine to calm my nerves! I wonder if they reached a decision last night and wanted to sleep on it to see if they woke up feeling the same, then hashed out more details today.

that’s what I thought. Last night they ate dinner and did a quick vote around the table. Today they just hashed things out.

That's exactly what I'm hearing as well.

Thank you!
Yes that is very likely. No matter the verdict, someone will be angry and there could be more rioting and burning. Lots of security around the courthouse. All of us in MN are anxious about the city. Of all our family, we are the only ones that are rural, everyone lives near or in Mpls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member