GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, died in custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #19 - Chauvin Jury Deliberations #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do know one thing-- that from here on out all encounters with police will be forever memorialized in video.

Mr. Floyd's girlfriend on CNN talking about her love of him and the emotionality of it all. She is talking about who he was. Said Mr. Floyd would want people to come together, not a time for blame, and not a time for division. She is talking about his big heart and hoping that all in MN will be impacted and act with his heart.

Well I was way off with my prediction of 7 days in jury deliberation. I guess I owe someone $20 now.

Considering they’re back so soon, it seems this will likely be a guilty verdict; however, as I mentioned yesterday, iirc in Oscar’s case, who was killed by an Oakland Police Officer, the jury was out for 9 hours and came back with involuntary manslaughter instead of 2nd degree murder.
I thought it could take a month.... LOL
weeping quietly in anticipation of new beginnings..

I don't expect that even if DC is found guilty on all charges, that the need to protest will neccesarily lessen
There are issues that will still exist

My view/thoughts

Peacefully protesting will be fine, but what's mostly happened in this torn apart city isn't protesting by any stretch of the imagination.

That's what concerns me, and its happening in this city,and other many cities who have had such awful riots doing over two BILLION dollars in damage.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member