GUILTY MN - George Floyd, 46, died in custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #19 - Chauvin Jury Deliberations #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still not sure and didn't even have time to read the jury instructions better haha I *think* I would have convicted on manslaughter though.

Wanna bet we get to do this again down the road though?
I think I would have convicted on at least one charge. All of them though? NO WAY.

ETA: I have a feeling we might do this again...

I think he was. I was watching his chest the entire time and he was never even breathing heavily.

Eric Nelson already prepared him as all defense attorneys do.

Jmho
yes I don't think Nelson or DC were surprised...the 10 hour turn around was a clear sign...he seemed almost eager to get in the cuffs. This was all worth it getting the 2nd degree....this was great justice in action.

Just want to take a moment to thank all of you that have been posting here throughout the trial for all the great links, ideas, thoughts, and discussions. This won't be 'over' when it's over, but many move on... so thanks for the last few weeks.

Thanks for always being a voice of reason.

I hope for rational discussion and positive change.

I thought I was going to be jubilant with this rightful verdict. Instead I just feel sick. Sick that a man lost his life unnecessarily. Sick, that what we've witnessed was murder. Sick, that a man has thrown his life away also due to his negligent and biased actions. Sick that there are some that support his actions. Just sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj