MT MT - Arden Pepion, 3, Blackfeet Reservation, 22 Apr 2021 *Reward* *Guilty*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
*****MISSING CHILD*****

Arden Pepion

Weight: 30-32 lbs Height: 2’5-3’0 Age: 3 years old
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Last seen wearing a purple jacket with unicorn design on front, grey under sweater, black leggings, and black boots with green trim.
Last seen on surrounding areas of Joe Show E off of US 89 S. Date and time - approximately 7 pm on 4/22/21.
If you know the whereabouts of Aden please contact Blackfeet Law Enforcement at 406-338-4000.

176913434_5449009738503351_6424139453621396027_n.jpg

An update from the Blackfeet Covid-19 Incident Command says a search and rescue is underway on the Blackfeet Reservation for missing 3-year-old Aden Pepion.

Search and rescue members include tribal, local and county officials as well as volunteers.

Joe Show E. Road closed as crews search for missing 3-year-old

https://www.kpax.com/news/montana-n...JuBLyxqjS_Urd4gunTipYxw5PuSW_9B0SU053lm8A7R_c

Went missing approx. 7pm Thursday yet LE weren’t informed until ‘early Friday’ according to this report. Something doesn’t sit well with me. Even if she was reported missing at 12:01am that’s a good 5 hours missing. On hands I sit.

Hoping for a swift resolution and Arden found safe and sound. Please.
Oh no, not reported missing until Friday morning? How come? I wonder who was the last to see Arden?

Oh no, not reported missing until Friday morning? How come? I wonder who was the last to see Arden?

I’m just googling Blackfeet reservation - is this a tribal community. Seems they were searching pretty soon after Arden’s disappearance on horseback and are a close knit community. Maybe they were searching first then asked for assistance. Hopefully there’s a reasonable explanation for the long time in reporting her missing.

I wonder what that actually means, that she was not reported missing until Friday.

In other words, did the family reach out to the tribal authorities and friends and neighbours and they searched all night, before contacting the PD?

Or were they radio silent and never contacted anyone for help that 1st night?

Last edited:
MEPA issued for missing 3-year-old

Arden was last seen around 7:00 pm on April 22 in the surrounding areas of Joe Show East off US-89 S on the Blackfeet Reservation.

Joe Show E Road is temporarily shutdown to traffic as crews search for Arden.

The Blackfeet Law Enforcement Services said in a Facebook post they do not need additional help from the public in the search as they and other law enforcement agencies are joining efforts.

Blackfeet Law Enforcement Services

BLES is requesting for volunteer searchers to please sign in with Sgt. Vielle at the command post on Joe Show Rd E just above Tj Show’s residence before searching. This is a coordinated effort and we need to maintain locations of all searchers.

Please be aware of the weather conditions, terrain, and wild animals. Volunteer searchers must be 18 years and older and sign waivers.

The search continues for 3-year-old Arden Pepion, updated James McNeely, Public Information Officer for the Blackfeet Tribe, on Saturday morning, April 24. Several law enforcement agencies and search and rescue teams, including drones from around the state, as well as local volunteers have joined in the search. A command post has been set up by local law enforcement on the Joe Show Road.

McNeely said Arden’s family is grateful to everyone for their assistance during this difficult time. “Our continued thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved,” he added.
Search continues for missing 3-year-old Arden Pepion

Blackfeet Covid-19 Incident Command

PRESS RELEASE - SATURDAY, APRIL 24, 2021 - 3:45 P.M.

Browning, MT - The search & rescue for 3 year old Arden Pepion has now become a search & recovery, according to the Blackfeet Joint Incident Command.

Based on the elements and duration of time that has passed since she was last seen we have come to realize that it now a recovery.

Search & Rescue teams along with law enforcement agencies from across the state are continuing to assist in this recovery effort.

[...]

Update: Effort to find Arden Pepion is now 'search and recovery'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23