GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we know who will win the Civil Law Suits that the Rhodens Family have against the Wagners and Rita Newcomb, I sure hope Mr Owens get to go back up against Anna Canepa in court as FWs attorney again, JMO
Is FW included in law suit? just asking because she - although I don't believe she wasn't - has not been proven to be part of plot to kill the Rhodens

I think it would take something more than depression, even severe depression, to be able to leave the jail for medical treatment. It's a huge security risk. They don't often hand out those opportunities for outside assessment and treatment. I think it was or is something pretty serious. MOO

I agree. I hope AW lives long enough to stand up and say " I am guilty your honor"

I, am very interested in hearing and watching that testimony. jmo
Yes, me too.
I wonder if the Prosecution has already questioned JW under oath (a deposition type thing or a statement of fact) something on tape or paper, as to what happened and who did what and how, for use against the other 3 W's.
(I think of the demise of Jeffrey Epstein - whatever really happened there, we may never know. ) This is one time where I wish JW good health.
I hope the Prosecution has everything, absolutely everything, every detail, spoken under oath and kept in a safe place, and useable at any upcoming legal procedures.

Last edited:
Is FW included in law suit? just asking because she - although I don't believe she wasn't - has not been proven to be part of plot to kill the Rhodens

This is the most recent article I could find in a quick search regarding the wrongful death lawsuit that was filed by TR. FW is named in the suit. The charges against FW were dismissed without prejudice, meaning prosecutors could re-file charges against her.

JMO, if JW ends up having to testify against BW, AW and/or GW4, my thoughts are that the prosecution will likely find a way to bring up the issue of the bullet proof vests that were purchased by FW.

All JMO

Relative of 8 slaying victims files wrongful death lawsuit

There were three suppressors but one didn’t work right or was made wrong. One was found burned and in a cistern, I think.

These suppressors were made for more than one shot through them. The baffling was car engine freeze plugs. They would attach to more than one gun if the threads on the barrel were the same. The baffles are only about 1/32”-1/16” bigger than the bullet. You could use one on a smaller caliber gun but not larger, but doing so it would be louder.

We discussed suppressors and laser sights very early on. A laser sight, if used, would require very little ambient light to aim precisely. The bullet hits the red dot projected...

Thank you for info!

Thursday I saw a post on FB about JW pleading guilty - couldn't believe it! The first thing that got to me was that it was on the 5th anniversary and that kind of pi$$ed me off - like a slap in the face of the victims and families. Why on that day if he was working with the prosecution for a while. Maybe the date was a innocent occurrence and a coincidence. I don't know, anyway and JMO but I think by the night of the killing they were all present in each location. No one stayed in the vehicle.

They are all sick enough to want to see the victim as it happened. There were a lot of grudges to be settled aside from the custody issue. BW and whoever else killed CR and GR because BW got his a$$ whipped earlier by CR. GR was collateral damage. AW had a grudge against DR because DR had the life and family AW wanted, JMO and HR for obvious reasons and the guts to stand up to AW. JW had a grudge against HG especially for introducing brother CG. CRjr was collateral damage. FR and KR would have been the ones to fear if they weren't killed...again JMO.

Thursday I saw a post on FB about JW pleading guilty - couldn't believe it! The first thing that got to me was that it was on the 5th anniversary and that kind of pi$$ed me off - like a slap in the face of the victims and families. Why on that day if he was working with the prosecution for a while. Maybe the date was a innocent occurrence and a coincidence. I don't know, anyway and JMO but I think by the night of the killing they were all present in each location. No one stayed in the vehicle.

They are all sick enough to want to see the victim as it happened. There were a lot of grudges to be settled aside from the custody issue. BW and whoever else killed CR and GR because BW got his a$$ whipped earlier by CR. GR was collateral damage. AW had a grudge against DR because DR had the life and family AW wanted, JMO and HR for obvious reasons and the guts to stand up to AW. JW had a grudge against HG especially for introducing brother CG. CRjr was collateral damage. FR and KR would have been the ones to fear if they weren't killed...again JMO.
What roll do you think George Wagner iv played in the murders?

I had heard CRjr had threatened JW about how HMR was being treated. So there may have been some revenge involved there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288