IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I figured I might as well download the app and check it out, find some dance videos lol, see what all the buzz is about. I really wasn’t kidding about the dance thing haha.)

I for one cannot wait for the dancing...
Bingo. One side to look "good" while actually being bad. Even the names of the dogs, Outlaw and Angel, go along with that good/bad fantasy he lives. imo

jmo

yes, this! I can’t tell if he’s taunting with the opposite thing OR if somehow he thinks saying and sounding like the opposite of what he is will make him that. Or maybe he has an evil twin thing going on. Ugh, I just can’t with this guy. I don’t want to see or hear from him every again and yet I can’t look away.

morning dudes and dudettes! I am hoping that today FBI agents are on their way for a weekend pow wow on this aberration. i think they need to do so much.

vehicles
sold vehicles
complete search of house and yard
Facebook
tic tok
phones old and new plus
clothing
harddrives
tablets
whereabouts
associates
past residences
past neighbors

they will have a presser and will ask those with info to come forward.

I think because he is used to prison he may try to play games..if he is lawyered up they may not get to question him..in which case they will have to make their case on findings.

I wish we could go down there and be little spies because I want to see. I just hope they believe what we believe is true.

mOO
And employment to see where he was on certain days, as LE investigates fully. On the day of this crime, he was posting on FB around 3pm in the afternoon, which was a Monday. Did he have the day off? Shift work? Posted from work?

. deleted, veered too close to a no-no

If only local media and journalists would do their jobs for once. One question, the answer to one question and we would know whether to park this bus on the side of the road and abandon it, or steer it straight down the highway. I wish for once they would do their jobs, but they won’t.

they have to be waiting on dna etc.. everyone knows there is a huge backlog of SA kits and DNA processing..could it be that DNA from a violent offender who has not been known to rape and kill would be on the back burner as far as being processed into CODIS to see if he comes up?

mOO

What kind of gun?

This is of course back in 2001, and perhaps he has interests in different types, models.
There are 41 documents listed under the case, and every single one of them that is dated prior to the beginning of his supervised release -May 14, 2009-, I click on the link and get the “You do not have permission to view this document” message o_O.

He was out on parole from May 14, 2009 to December 7, 2010, IMO, per U.S. District Court
District of South Dakota (Western Division)
case #: 5:01-cr-50014-JLV records.

South Dakota District Court Version 1.1 LIVE DATABASE

Last edited:
they have to be waiting on dna etc.. everyone knows there is a huge backlog of SA kits and DNA processing..could it be that DNA from a violent offender who has not been known to rape and kill would be on the back burner as far as being processed into CODIS to see if he comes up?

mOO
I'd be banging his sample in quick smart, a man that could do what he's allegedly done to that little girl is truly dangerous and well worth looking into very thoroughly indeed. I hope they get DNA from the dogs too / samples of their hair etc. JMOO

mOO
No. I don't think that is possible. But should links to other crimes be found
I believe they will have a full team of the involved agencies review the evidence and at least
two weeks to prepare an arrest warrant.

I'd be banging his sample in quick smart, a man that could do what he's allegedly done to that little girl is truly dangerous and well worth looking into very thoroughly indeed. I hope they get DNA from the dogs too / samples of their hair etc. JMOO
Right, but he's in custody. I really think his DNA is in line, waiting its turn to be processed without priority.

jmo

I would like to know today, though. :)

OMG I don't want to think about these dogs being involved in any other crimes.

the photos of his blood soaked floor boards on FB and photos of his feet in his boots. tell a story to me. I'm not sure what this is and there are no comments regarding the photos.

don't be surprised if he has videos or photo's. I think he does. mOO

Yes, iirc, classic stats on cases like this are that the child is dead within an hour (I’m a little rusty on my stats, it may be a little longer). With ARS, who killed Jessica, he took more time with her, iirc.
I was reading about Gabbi Doolin this morning, and here’s this:
“Gabriella's body was found Nov. 14 in a creek in a wooded area behind Allen County-Scottsville High School, where her brother was playing in a youth football game that day. She had been reported missing by her mother 25 minutes before her body was found.”

And here’s something completely unrelated but also got my attention from the same article:
“In the request for a search warrant for data on the iPhone, [Kentucky State Police Detective Wesley] Medley submitted an affidavit that stated that [Timothy] Madden used his phone to take pictures at a football game on Nov. 14.

On the day of Madden's arrest, he told police that he had recently taken his cellphone to Bluegrass Cellular for repairs.

‘Upon his arrest, (Madden) had the previously described cellphone on his person, which he advised was a “loaner” phone, from Bluegrass Cellular,’ Medley wrote.

Two KSP detectives went to the Bluegrass Cellular store in Scottsville on Nov. 20 and interviewed an employee who said she remembered Madden bringing his phone in for repairs because it would not ‘keep service,’ according to the affidavit.

The employee, [MG], said the phone had to be sent to the Bluegrass Cellular store in Glasgow to be repaired.

‘[MG] stated in order for the cellular telephone to be sent off for repair, it had to be wiped of all data and returned to its original state,’ Medley wrote.

Before erasing the data, [MG] transferred Madden's telephone contacts, pictures and videos to the loaner phone that police had seized from Madden, the affidavit stated.

Medley returned to Harrison's court Feb. 26 to obtain a search warrant for Bluegrass Cellular records pertaining to the phone number for Madden.” (BBM)
KSP: W.Va. boy claims Madden targeted him

He posted on March 24th, “So, I've been without a phone for a few days. I learned that there's more. So much more., I hope you find it.”

I watched only one TikTok video and that was enough to make me feel profoundly ill and contaminated.
The reason, IMO, his speech is so nonsensical is he's an imposter, a sick pseudo crying out for attention and yet trying to conceal the real truth of his shameful record. He CAN'T FAKE WHAT INNOCENT SOUNDS LIKE.

Last edited:
I agree! I don't think this was his first SA, but it seems it's the first time he's been caught for SA.

jmo
Or at least legally, kwim?
I would bet there are some people out there that threatened him or that he threatened.
Where are all the places he's lived? Where do his relatives and friends live? Where's all the places he's worked? That's where his victims will be.
I don't get the sense that he plans out his attacks for any length of time on a particular victim, but rather it's always on his mind and he seizes the moment when it lends itself.
moo

That's what he says, and yes, it makes no sense.

I think the "come get some" is that he will fight you. Sounds like that kind of fight banter. He's portraying himself, imo, as outraged about crimes against children like he is a protector willing to fight.

It's all BS of course. He's the predator.
I got a different message out of the video. I thought it was telling. I found it threatening to children.
He tried to talk in circles but the message seemed clear to who he meant it for.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members