IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It doesn't resemble a Day Of The Dead girl. To me, it resembles a girl from another case. jmo
I haven't seen the knuckles pic. Can you post it please? Or direct me to it? TIA

Right. They're always women. What I can see if I freeze it that it is a child. The flower got me. From another case. It's not a marigold which I know is incorporated in those sugar skull inks.

I'm unable to link or post from this device. Sorry. It's his left knuckles.

Right. They're always women. What I can see if I freeze it that it is a child. The flower got me. From another case. It's not a marigold which I know is incorporated in those sugar skull inks.

I'm unable to link or post from this device. Sorry. It's his left knuckles.
Is it on his FB?

No, Eclipse. What BuckeyeGal just posted. That's it.

I'm totally lost on the law/charges aspect of cases.
Exactly...a 9 year old is still hospitalized who was found in his basement. It makes no sense to me.
Does anyone know if there was a legal or procedural issue that might explain this...

Last edited:
Exactly...a 9 year hold is still hospitalized who was found in his basement. It makes no sense to me.
Does anyone know if there was a legal or procedural issue that might explain this...
I believe it's posted elsewhere on this thread that charges are pending and need to be filed by Monday. Is this correct?

No, Eclipse. What BuckeyeGal just posted. That's it.

I'm totally lost on the law/charges aspect of cases.

Thanks. I know more charges could be added at any time. I did see a post many pages back that essentially said that the little girl may have been bitten unexpectedly by one of his pits and forced into the house after that. He obviously has an explosive temper and has been arrested for violence more than once (though no arrests for sexual assault) and had restraining orders against him. It seems he is obsessed with his dogs and may have killed someone in fear of losing them/having them put down. He may have been trying to talk her into a phony story regarding the bite- threatening her to lie and it may have not been going the way he wanted. If sexual assault charges are filed, then I will believe the child was kidnapped for that purpose.

on FB in his photos there is a girl with a baby and some convo there about “always yours”-“love you” etc..5 weeks ago. That’s about all I’ve found.

Kim, believe it is the one on his right. Little girl with a flower in her hair. JMO

Note it's hard to tell because his tattoos are basically outlines. The ones I can see.

Thanks. I know more charges could be added at any time. I did see a post many pages back that essentially said that the little girl may have been bitten unexpectedly by one of his pits and forced into the house after that. He obviously has an explosive temper and has been arrested for violence more than once (though no arrests for sexual assault) and had restraining orders against him. It seems he is obsessed with his dogs and may have killed someone in fear of losing them/having them put down. He may have been trying to talk her into a phony story regarding the bite- threatening her to lie and it may have not been going the way he wanted. If sexual assault charges are filed, then I will believe the child was kidnapped for that purpose.
I believe there will be numerous charges filed on Monday, SA being one of them. Attempted murder another. Kidnapping another. The list goes on and on.
moo

I believe it's posted elsewhere on this thread that charges are pending and need to be filed by Monday. Is this correct?
I saw that a probable cause affadavit was filed with the SA allegations and that he has to be charged by Monday 4/26 or he will be released from jail.

I haven't been able to find anything saying that charges are definitely pending, even if just in relation to the confinement charge he was arrested on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson