GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought in a capital murder case if you were arrested and proved to be part of the crime it did not matter what roll you played. Like a getaway driver in a robbery where someone was murdered - they were as guilty as the one(s) who committed robbery/murder.
IANAL but I think you are correct here. That is probably why in AC's comments in the 4/22/21 hearing she specifically stated that the prosecution has more than enough firm evidence to prove that all of the W4 participated in some fashion in the murders, I believe she may have used the term criminal enterprise or something like that, JMO.

I think FW's too busy meeting with Billy's and George's attorneys to say anything because she is freaking out right now trying to do damage control.

I believe she was behind Bully Billy's and George's Bond Motions. Only her financial support would pay for a million dollar bond, and then out on bail she proposed he work as her caretaker, FWF caretaker.

I believe she consults with her own attorney also. She is sly according to her lawyer
Oh, she's sly alright. IMO she is also behind GW4's bond hearing and hearing scheduled for this week. I'm on the fence about her being behind BW's motions, though. JMO

Oh, she's sly alright. IMO she is also behind GW4's bond hearing and hearing scheduled for this week. I'm on the fence about her being behind BW's motions, though. JMO

When Billy's attorney submitted his Bond Motion there would have to be money to back it up and a place for him to stay. FW wanted him to stay with her and work for her.

That's why I think she was involved with his.

Interesting his bond hearing never happened. Wonder why?

JMO...I don't think we will see any trials for the remaining three...they are now having to rethink their defense tactic...JW saw his family crumbling sitting in jail, by filing weird motions and his brother's attorneys trying to throw him under the bus. His mother may be sick who knows. They do know that the State has so much evidence now that they better take what is on the table. I truly believed it would be George striking the deal first, so who knows how far they will go.

No. I don't think so.

Dana went on SM after work and all were killed in bed.

I think they were waiting for her to get home and go to bed after they killed Chris.

Then Jake killed Frankie, Hannah, and the 3 at Dana's.

I think George killed Gary with his 40 Glock with larger caliber bullets
and Billy killed Chris with his 30 caliber. Billy or George killed Kenny.

What I think anyway
I really think and believe that AW killed Kenneth, JMO

When Billy's attorney submitted his Bond Motion there would have to be money to back it up and a place for him to stay. FW wanted him to stay with her and work for her.

That's why I think she was involved with his.

Interesting his bond hearing never happened. Wonder why?
CC
Do you think The Wagner family was afraid that GW4 was ready to crack so FW promised him to go his bond to hang in there, JMO

CC
Do you think The Wagner family was afraid that GW4 was ready to crack so FW promised him to go his bond to hang in there, JMO

Instead JW cracked First, ( What A Shocker To FW) I would have loved to been a fly on her kitchen wall, JMO
No more commissary for JW!

I think the Wagner family was always afraid someone would crack. I think they used visitors ( in person, Zoom, phone, email ) to pass messages and to assess and reassure themselves that they all would go to trial.

I think your right about commissary. For Jake to testify against her "baby" boy
is devastating to her and she will now blame Jake for getting him and George into this "mess" and she will dry up his funds.

Jake will have to work and get paid in prison to have any money at all. Anyone who wants to talk to him will have to pay for his phone.

No one in their right mind would want to help support him...All opinion only

hope not to offend --- most have thought that KR was killed first. If that was the case wouldn't his decomposition be further along than CR whose decomposition was supposedly the more evident of them all.

as far as Jake cutting his pony tail off - in the video from Thursday you can see that he has a man bun in the middle back of his head right at the hairline

During the Wags’ planning, when they talked about escaping jail if caught, etc., what if they had a standing family pact - that if JW had info to believe that his family were struggling (AW ill), he had been instructed to plea bargain for himself and them, thus removing the death penalty, and preventing grisly details being played out in a long public trial(s). “Sparing his parents and brother”, if you will.

JMO...I don't think we will see any trials for the remaining three...they are now having to rethink their defense tactic...JW saw his family crumbling sitting in jail, by filing weird motions and his brother's attorneys trying to throw him under the bus. His mother may be sick who knows. They do know that the State has so much evidence now that they better take what is on the table. I truly believed it would be George striking the deal first, so who knows how far they will go.

Good points thanks.
I think it's possible that George's attorney's trial strategy backfired.
I think he held the Bond Hearing not because he thought George would get out, but because as he himself said:

"I wanted to see what this is all about"

So he concluded it was all about Angela and Jake and this was the "writing
on the wall" for Jake and his attorneys. They knew Jake was going to be the family "scape goat."

Just some things that stand out to me:

1.) Weird Motions being filed by Billy not once but twice.

2.) Billy trying to "bully" his attorneys to the point his attorney said something in court about it. He probably pushed his attorneys to submit his Bond Motion.
(I'm using the word bully not his attorneys)

3.) Billy constantly complaining about the courtroom, not seeing his attorneys, it's taking too long, why does Jake get his trial first etc....

4.) Billy being called "mastermind" by his attorney but now the attorney says he is very sharp and let's them know when he doesn't agree with their trial strategy.

5.) George trying to get a Bond not once but twice.

6.) George's attorney strangely asking the court to put him in solitary so he can do the things he likes to do and read his Bible. This is up to the jail, he would know this. He wanted the public to hear this for some reason.

7.) George's attorney made it crystal clear that he sees this as a case about Angela and Jake not George.

8.) Angela could be sick or planning to plea because it's been far too long - going on a year - since she was seen in court.

9.) Angela weirdly refusing to wear her regular clothes.

10.) FW going to court for the guys but not once did I see her for Angela.

...2 Cents...

(Snipped)
as far as Jake cutting his pony tail off - in the video from Thursday you can see that he has a man bun in the middle back of his head right at the hairline
This video has a clearer view, I zoomed in and took a still
16182f23-4413-4531-b0d5-33da7743ba4b-jpeg.294277

Attachments

• 16182F23-4413-4531-B0D5-33DA7743BA4B.jpeg
    16182F23-4413-4531-B0D5-33DA7743BA4B.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 786
During the Wags’ planning, when they talked about escaping jail if caught, etc., what if they had a standing family pact - that if JW had info to believe that his family were struggling (AW ill), he had been instructed to plea bargain for himself and them, thus removing the death penalty, and preventing grisly details being played out in a long public trial(s). “Sparing his parents and brother”, if you will.
He has to provide allocution. Some came out during the plea; time of murders, how many he himself murdered. There's a full statement which will probably be public at his sentencing OR, trials. He won't be sentenced until all the other coconspirator's are convicted/pled.

I think the Wagner family was always afraid someone would crack. I think they used visitors ( in person, Zoom, phone, email ) to pass messages and to assess and reassure themselves that they all would go to trial.

I think your right about commissary. For Jake to testify against her "baby" boy
is devastating to her and she will now blame Jake for getting him and George into this "mess" and she will dry up his funds.

Jake will have to work and get paid in prison to have any money at all. Anyone who wants to talk to him will have to pay for his phone.

No one in their right mind would want to help support him...All opinion only

JMO, but I don't think he had received any commissary from FW in years. Why would she be supporting him monetarily when she nor Robin even came to his hearings anymore?

JMO, but I don't think he had received any commissary from FW in years. Why would she be supporting him monetarily when she nor Robin even came to his hearings anymore?

Covid might have kept them away.

I have assumed FW and RW put $$ into the 4 Wagners' commissary accounts because I couldn't think of any way for them to get money which includes the costs of phones and video and email etc...

However, in thinking about it more it is possible Angela sold her dad's house for money, I would have to check Zillow, and it's possible all their vehicles were sold.

There was the semi type truck they owned for hauling work, other trucks, ATVs,
big trailers for hauling, and someone could have sold all their belongings.

To put up money for 1 maybe 2 inmates is one thing, but for 4 of them there would have to be a really great money source.

And Billy got disability but maybe they stopped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow