GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after all the trouble the Rhodens family had out of the Wagners family the last two weeks they was alive that Kenneth would not open his camper door to one of the male Wagner without his gun in his hand, he saw no threat from AW, JMO
Ok no argument from me I was just curious, thanks for answering.

Yep, some good follow up right there can help. Jake should be able, in his "admissions", to add much more.

MO. regardless of what has already been said to reporters or in court, I believe new information provided by Jake can be used against FW. MO.

I don't clearly remember the wording of the all the full original counts against the W's, but maybe FW can be easily brought in. as the 5th.
After all, didn't Prosecution describe the W's as a criminal enterprise?
FW is the head W, funding most other W's and must have been aware of their actions. MO. Didn't she ever question? I bet she did and knew it all.

All my theory and speculation. I dont know the ins and outs of the law here, but AC will do it if possible, MO.

Final thought. Now it has independently come to light that FW was harboring a Fugitive from justice from the State of NY. on her FWF. What about that? How does that happen?
Sure doesn't fit with my definition of " living close to the cross". Remember when her attorney stated that?
Again, all speculation.
I'm looking for RICO charges to come up

Reporters are lazy anymore. It makes me crazy!

This reporter states that the W's had hacked the FB accounts of some of the Rhodens. Canepa specifically said that the HMR messages to the other person that were screenshot on the laptop were acquired by the Wagner's because they had hacked the person HMR was talking to. Canepa does not identify who that person was. The only person that can be eliminated is HMR.

Then the reporter says that the W's were monitoring the Rhoden's in their homes with surveillance cameras! Are you kidding me with this? Trail cams and DVRs belonging to the R's are what was removed. At no point did I hear Canepa say that cameras were installed inside the Rhoden homes and the W's were monitoring the R's through them.

This is exactly why I typed out the specifics from Canepa's Statement of Facts. Rumors run rampant when there is lazy reporting. People believe reporters, and they should be able to do so; we rely on the press to report facts to us. But it didn't take a lot of effort to fact check this specific reporter and show that she didn't do her homework and doesn't know as much as she purports to know about this case.

So do I believe that JW said he "found God" as reported in this clip? Not really.

P.S. Cool Cats, none of what I said here is about you btw. It is about how reporters say things and we believe them. I wish they would take their work more seriously.

SOURCE IS CANEPA AND SCHEIDERER FROM GEORGE'S BOND HEARING

We do know who the person is who Hanna May was Facebook messaging with.
This person's account was hacked and she told BCI the Wagners had no permission to be in her account. The person is George's ex mother-in-law.

BCI recovered many screen shots and I believe Hanna's Facebook was definitely hacked along with others she messaged with. Not sure why the Wagners had phone jammers but sounds to me like they would have tried to hack into phones also.

Fake Hanna Facebook accounts were put up after that night, strangely.

...2 Cents....

Last edited:
I, for one, do not think the 4 Wagner's did anything without the knowledge and approval of FW.
AW was not high up enough in the family tree nor anywhere near assertive enough to buck FW.
A female Vito Corleone.
That;s how I see her also. Her and Bob had it going on for a long long time. If they are guilty AT ALL it came from the head of the table. I think this was discussed before Bob died because Sophia is entitled to Wagner assests as an heir and the W's just were never going to give the R's whom they felt were way beneath them any of the Wagner fortune.

That;s how I see her also. Her and Bob had it going on for a long long time. If they are guilty AT ALL it came from the head of the table. I think this was discussed before Bob died because Sophia is entitled to Wagner assests as an heir and the W's just were never going to give the R's whom they felt were way beneath them any of the Wagner fortune.
Wonder how much of that Wagner fortune is left?

Not trying to be argumentative, but, finding god is probably the only reason Jake changed his plea. You could hear it in his voice when he said Your Honor I am guilty.

Same here. Not Arguing the point. And it would be very good if it were true.
But, ( and not arguing just saying ) since Grandma Fredericka lived so "close to the Cross" as her attorney said, I think Jake might have found God sooner while growing up. But then..Billy and Angela ..... idk...

He retracted it when the news of the marijuana grow operations became public and he didn't want to put money up for potential drug dealers.

However, outside of a small grow op, there were no drug dealers in the Rhoden family. Marijuana became legal in Ohio just a few months after the murders. The Rhodens were honest, hard working people with no criminal backgrounds (we checked) outside of traffic tickets, not wearing a seat belt, etc. They were victims of vengeance born of domestic violence and the Wagner family's drive to punish youngHanna Rhoden and take her child away to forever erase the memory of her mother.

Biased and inflammatory news coverage and messaging from top LE temporarily turned public opinion against the Rhoden family. Fortunately, it didn't last.

Wonder how much of that Wagner fortune is left?

MO.
The land and lumber could be worth a small fortune, However, you need a buyer before the fortune is in your pocket.
I don't know of anyone who would buy that land.
It is remote. Not the usual services available that a person would want. Especially a person who would have that kind of money to spend.
Much nicer locations if one is looking for land.
Someone could want it ( skid? ) and you only need one person with the $$..
On paper FW has a high $$ worth. Maybe she is cash poor.
This is my guess, opinion. Anyone else have an idea?

Last edited:
Not trying to be argumentative, but, finding god is probably the only reason Jake changed his plea. You could hear it in his voice when he said Your Honor I am guilty.

I respect your opinion but I 100% believe ......

The only reason Jake changed his plea is because the prosecution kept piling on the evidence. This has been playing out in court for 2 1/2 years. He thought he could get the expert shoe testimony evidence thrown out as pseudo science and get ballistics expert testimony thrown out.

This didn't seem to work.

Then the prosecution gave the defense the transcript of George's Bond Hearing and Jake learned that George's savvy attorney was going to pin all the murders on him.

Then Jake got to see transcripts of recordings BCI recorded of them. There were 8,000 of interest and they had to par it down. Jake could see those incriminating statements George made among literally 100's of others.

Then the prosecution dumped the straw that broke the camels back:

Other Acts Evidence

This made Jake look so bad that any jury would believe him capable of murder.
This also brought home the stark reality that there were witnesses who had been very close to him that now were giving testimony to prosecutors and they would likely give those statements before the jury.

Jake Wagner folded when he tried his last hand in court and the prosecution countered with a Royal Flush...

...2 Cent "hand"

Last edited:
He retracted it when the news of the marijuana grow operations became public and he didn't want to put money up for potential drug dealers.

Yes this is true, and Ruby did say that and/or something like that about Cartels and safety to his family.

I think, and my opinion, there was also another reason. Theory Supposition

That was because the amount of money he offered had all kinds of people calling LE and giving all kinds of leads, both reasonable and unreasonable.
Apparently LE had to follow up on every lead, and the $25k reward was possibly causing more upheaval in investigating than it was helping, and Ruby did reconsider for safety reasons too.
Ruby likes publicity and is a good friend to law enforcement, but this reward may not have been a good move on his part (negative publicity and negative, not an assist to LE effort, so he withdrew.
My opinion,

Here is a little story about Ruby.
Jeff Ruby Tosses OJ After Derby

Last edited:
Last edited:
I respect your opinion but I %100 believe ......

The only reason Jake changed his plea is because the prosecution kept piling on the evidence. This has been playing out in court for 2 1/2 years. He thought he could get the expert shoe testimony evidence thrown out as pseudo science and get ballistics expert testimony thrown out.

This didn't seem to work.

Then the prosecution gave the defense the transcript of George's Bond Hearing and Jake learned that George's savvy attorney was going to pin all the murders on him.

Then Jake got to see transcripts of recordings BCI recorded of them. There were 8,000 of interest and they had to par it down. Jake could see those incriminating statements George made among literally 100's of others.

Then the prosecution dumped the straw that broke the camels back:

Other Acts Evidence

This made Jake look so bad that any jury would believe him capable of murder.
This also brought home the stark reality that there were witnesses who had been very close to him that now were giving testimony to prosecutors and they would likely give those statements before the jury.

Jake Wagner folded when he tried his last hand in court and the prosecution countered with a Royal Flush...

...2 Cent "hand"

The Other Acts Evidence was devastating to their cases - all of the Wagners. It revealed, through the eyes of those who knew them, what terrible, cold monsters they were. It revealed how GW3 had pulled a gun on GW4's ex partner and mother of his child. It revealed extensive domestic violence against the ex and Hanna Rhoden, along with horrible threats. It also revealed that Angela Wagner's plan was to obtain sole custody of all her grandchildren and raise them to acknowledge only AW as their mother.

The Other Acts Evidence was devastating to their cases - all of the Wagners. It revealed, through the eyes of those who knew them, what terrible, cold monsters they were. It revealed how GW3 had pulled a gun on GW4's ex partner and mother of his child. It revealed extensive domestic violence against the ex and Hanna Rhoden, along with horrible threats. It also revealed that Angela Wagner's plan was to obtain sole custody of all her grandchildren and raise them to acknowledge only AW as their mother.

Yes I think this was the final straw for Jake's attorneys.

When I saw the Other Acts Evidence along with it looking like they couldn't get the shoe/ballistics thrown out, along with murder kit purchases tied to Jake, I knew he would be found guilty and get sentenced to the DP.

Who would even testify in his favor? Maybe a couple relatives?

You simply don't spend 2 1/2 years working hard and going to court for your client in slim hopes of a good trial outcome, then suddenly change your mind and tell your client to plead guilty.

No this had to be done over time, to convince him to, as they said, "take responsibility" and plead guilty.

Almost all DP cases going to trial in Ohio end with guilty, I forgot the exact percentage. To even get the DP charge the prosecution has to have even more probable cause than normal.

I believe Jake's attorneys gradually got him to take a plea to spare him the DP. It looks like it just happened all at once but I believe this was going on behind the scenes for some time with his attorneys.

This is the main thing they do - they try to get the DP off the table and save their client's life.

Probably if anyone deserves credit for Jake's plea it is his attorneys doing their job right.

Opinion Only - from what I read about the Ohio DP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members