Found Deceased TX - Erica Hernandez, 40, Houston, 17 Apr 2021

Just another quick thought:

It's stated Erica's was last seen driving near Hwy 288 and beltway. But who saw her then? Did they just see her car? Did they actually see Erica in it? Or was it city traffic cameras that picked up her car driving?

Because the last time she was physically seen was at Court Road, Post Oak......was that on the CCTV in someone's driveway?

Have the texts/calls that her friend said she made been verified by LE as genuine and at the times she stated.....?

This is an interesting piece of info that halfway answers your question about how she was seen at the specific location. The wording is interesting ... someone she knows saw her in her car, and it sounds like LE is convinced enough that it is a legit tip that they would release the info to the public/MSM.

“Houston Police say someone known to Erica last saw her near the Fort Bend Parkway Tollway and FM 2234. She was driving a black 2020 GMC Acadia with license plate number MKJ 3303.”

Houston Police unsure if foul play involved in disappearance of Erica Hernandez

Ashley Hernandez, Erica’s younger sister, and family friends were part of several search parties canvassing areas of Sunnyside for signs of her.

“She was last seen, visibly, in her car on Court Road, Post Oak area,...
but her cell phone, the towers, picked her cell phone up in this area also,” Ashley said.

I say carjacking. Went from her last seen visibly in one area to cell towers hitting off in other area. And no offense to the good people of Sunnyside, but not a 'great' area. So that's why they said finding vehicle is key. I say carjacker texted friend back, then ditched/turned off phone.

Moo

I say carjacking. Went from her last seen visibly in one area to cell towers hitting off in other area. And no offense to the good people of Sunnyside, but not a 'great' area. So that's why they said finding vehicle is key. I say carjacker texted friend back, then ditched/turned off phone.

Pretty much my thoughts too, a few posts back:
Had she not made that call to an unknown number at 02.50hrs, I would have said that this was a carjacking gone wrong. She had a big black expensive looking SUV, only 1 year old. Quite appealing.

But what about the phone call to a number none of her family or friends recognised? Are we saying the carjacker made that call from her phone, as well as sent the last text after they got the vehicle?

But what about the phone call to a number none of her family or friends recognised? Are we saying the carjacker made that call from her phone, as well as sent the last text after they got the vehicle?

So - someone calls that number with some random excuse "Hi. This is Beth with XYZ Optical & I'm just calling to confirm an appointment for tomorrow. Is this Joe (or Mary, depending on who answers)?". It's one way of getting information.

MOO

calling someone at 3am is bold. WHO DID SHE CALL
my theories so far:
-the person she called has her, or she ran off with said person
-she returned home and someone at home was not happy with her immediately upon arrival

My biggest theory though:
water. both her phone and OnStar aren't getting a signal, and given the late hour she was likely exhausted, maybe a little intoxicated and it was dark :(
Hoping she's okay but im so worried about her.

ETA: wait... what’s the actual likelihood/circumstance that someone she knows saw her at that location and late time? Doesn’t sit right with me. Moo

Last edited:
APR 26, 2021
Erica Hernandez's sister hopes FBI can help missing sibling | khou.com
[...]

Erica's younger sister, AH, said she's hopeful there will soon be new developments in the case.

“It does give me a little more hope," she said. “I’m pretty sure somebody knows something. She didn’t just disappear into thin air.”

She said her sister was a single mother who was working a full-time job answering calls for an insurance company while taking care of her three kids -- ages 19, 15 and 3.

[...]

As the search enters a second week, and new momentum comes from more agencies on the ground, AH is praying that her big sister will be found.

[...]

Texas EquuSearch is also heavily involved. They have plans to search for Erica Hernandez in a new area on Tuesday morning. If you have any information, you can call them at 281-309-9500 or the Houston Police Department at 832-394-1840.

APR 26, 2021
Erica Hernandez: FBI joins search for missing Houston mother | khou.com
[...]

Investigators said they first started the search for Hernandez in Fort Bend County after receiving a tip, but that search returned no results. Police and several volunteers searched near Hernandez's neighborhood for clues but nothing was found there, either.

Texas EquuSearch volunteers said they’ve even searched in wooded areas, along creeks and banks.

Police believe Hernandez could be anywhere because her SUV is also missing.

[...]

Investigators said they need help from the community to broaden the search.

"We need eyes everywhere,” police said Monday.

[...]

In the second video in this link, Erica is seen (and heard) in Ring footage, and as she passes the 2 cars in the driveway, appears to hiccup. Did Erica and her friend have a couple of drinks before she left to head home? Perhaps that's why her friend was checking that she made it home?

Ring video shows missing mother of 3 the night before disappearance

Family of missing woman Erica Hernandez search Sunnyside | khou.com

“She was last seen, visibly, in her car on Court Road, Post Oak area, but her cell phone, the towers, picked her cell phone up in this area also,” Ashley said.

Court Rd
Google Maps
upload_2021-4-27_14-28-20.jpeg

It’s also been stated that LE received a tip that someone who actually knows her seen her at FM 2234 & Fort Bend Parkway Tollway
Here’s the same map from above with this location marked as well.

upload_2021-4-27_14-44-17.jpeg

So the two locations are less than 5 miles apart.

Hwy 288 has been mentioned as well.

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-27_14-36-13.jpeg
    upload_2021-4-27_14-36-13.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads