IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is so obsessed with love, that it wouldn't surprise me if he did kill the day after valentine's. It seems that A LOT of woman leave him, and rightfully so! I am wondering if maybe someone let him down, and he took it out on those poor girls the next day. Also, when did his mom/grandma die?

Mom was only 46 when she died.... just 4 years older than he is today!
Margarita posted the obituary a few pages back....

I disagree with the description of the tattoo. It looks to me like a grinning demon girl face. Like an evil harlequin. It is not a girl crying at all. JMO. Looks like a date underneath too. "Dec '15"?

Edited to add: the chain/lock on the basement door signals premeditation or at least not the actions of someone who's mentally incompetent/insane. It indicates knowledge of guilt and the need to 'hide' the victim from discovery, in my opinion. I sincerely hope that he hasn't been doing this to other children (or adults) prior to this. But it looks grim, doesn't it?
I looked at the photo again- the one I am looking at is dated May 16,2020. I respect your opinion but still believe this is a copy of a photo from the FBI poster of another close by case. It appears to have been traced. JMOO

I looked at the photo again- the one I am looking at is dated May 16,2020. I respect your opinion but still believe this is a copy of a photo from the FBI poster of another close by case. It appears to have been traced. JMOO
He is holding up his arm to take a selfie in that photo, so the proportions of the face in the tattoo are distorted. I.e. if we had a straight image of the the tattoo, it would be a longer face and the proportions would not line up with the other photo you're thinking of.

Mom was only 46 when she died.... just 4 years older than he is today!
Margarita posted the obituary a few pages back....
His mom was born Aug 1962 and JBC was born Mar 1979. So his mom was 16 when he was born. She married (not to his father) when she was 17 and the baby JBC was 7 months old. JBC was named after her husband, not his bio father.

Laura Chadwell Obituary - Indiana - Tributes.com

I'm sure all of his so-called girlfriends had children. I hope LE is investigating his past “romances”, especially the kids in the picture posted on his FB page. I am surprised that his FB page is still up.
Do you mean the banner photo on his FB page? That's him as a kid with other kids who are likely relatives/childhood friends.
jmo

I've never been on Snapchat, but since JCB was on FB, IG, Tiktok, perhaps he was on Snapchat too. Has anyone looked for him there? I'm very curious.

jmo

Just looked for 'Brian Chadwell' on snapchat and there are about 5 of them. Looking for 'James Chadwell' shows about twice as many results. Hard to tell if any of these users are *the* JC we're looking for. Users photos are shown as 'bitmojis' and I can see maybe one or two bitmoji faces that have facial hair similar to JC, however generic that is...

I'm sure all of his so-called girlfriends had children. I hope LE is investigating his past “romances”, especially the kids in the picture posted on his FB page. I am surprised that his FB page is still up.
It's telling that there is no one close enough to him to take his FB down. I beleive his cover photo is of him and some cousins when they were young. I thought I read a reference to that. MOO.

Just looked for 'Brian Chadwell' on snapchat and there are about 5 of them. Looking for 'James Chadwell' shows about twice as many results. Hard to tell if any of these users are *the* JC we're looking for. Users photos are shown as 'bitmojis' and I can see maybe one or two bitmoji faces that have facial hair similar to JC, however generic that is...
Thanks for looking.

Edited to deleted repeated info.

For those of you like me, who don't use Facebook, Heavy.com has several of JBC's photographs and posts from Facebook that others here have mentioned. The photographs show that he has TWO tattoos of young women - one on each arm - one with closed lips and the other with teeth showing, both with what look like empty eye sockets, bleeding down the cheeks.
James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
(ETA: Sorry @Trocroc9, just realized you posted the same!)

IMO, his posts sound like a guy who is trying to represent himself as a loner, empathetic poet type battling his own demons and likening that struggle to battles others are having. He alludes to what sound like current cultural movements and says he is in the struggle with the oppressed, but then asks for "likes" or "follows." Sounds like he is baiting young people who he thinks will find the impression he is building about himself appealing and he hopes to find them among those who follow social media about current cultural movements. I wonder if he follows up with those who take the bait and "like" or "follow" his posts.

Last edited:
He is holding up his arm to take a selfie in that photo, so the proportions of the face in the tattoo are distorted. I.e. if we had a straight image of the the tattoo, it would be a longer face and the proportions would not line up with the other photo you're thinking of.

Just a random note: I have a tattoo in the exact same place. Also a face (though not human). When I stretch my arm it *barely* stretches in length but rather slightly expands width-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!