Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, if you look at his pics where he doesn't have the gauges in, those ear holes are barely noticable unless you are specifically looking for them.
I just remembered, LE told us though that we’re not supposed to focus on the hat haha.

This is too much for my brain, I’m still collecting data over in the JC thread, not even close to being ready for this discussion yet, can barely multitask all this as it is, and it’s a race against the clock before stuff goes poof, but just wanted to bring some quick references forward since you opened it up. :)

Last edited:
Plus, if you look at his pics where he doesn't have the gauges in, those ear holes are barely noticable unless you are specifically looking for them.

Maybe in a picture, but when you see someone in person with gaping ear holes it’s always the first thing I notice! (Sorry to anyone here that might have them lol) JMO

Guys I have serious doubts that BC is bridge guy. I just did a pretty extensive deep dive on his facebook and it looks like he had pretty big ear plugs during the Delphi murder time period - at least until 2018 or later <modsnip>.

That’s a pretty big identifying detail. Don’t you think the eye witnesses would have noticed/remembered that?

I’ve had a lot of friends with those and they take a while to grow that big and if you take them out they leave a gaping hole.

I also couldn’t find evidence on his FB that he likes fishing, hunting, spending time in the woods... I know that doesn’t mean much, but I can’t shake the feeling that the murderer is well versed in those activities. It’s just a gut feeling. BC may be a sicko but maybe not this sicko. My amateur opinion only.

He posted a couple of pictures of himself fishing. Also several of him in the woods camping, near or in water, has kayaks, he also mentions that he slept outdoors under a bridge for a week. Seems pretty outdoorsy to me. No indication that he is a hunter though. MOO.

And, if he were crossing the bridge with the intent to do physical harm to two teenagers, he might remove anything from his ears so they didn't get ripped out in a struggle. From a distance, I don't think a witness would necessarily notice ear holes.

jmo

He posted a couple of pictures of himself fishing. Also several of him in the woods camping, near or in water, has kayaks, he also mentions that he slept outdoors under a bridge for a week. Seems pretty outdoorsy to me. No indication that he is a hunter though. MOO.
(I have a full fishing file I’ve been working on. Discussion about this in JC thread. I’ll be over there for now. Signing off, over and out. I already have ten million windows open as it is)

Yes, I agree he is comfortable in the outdoors as evidenced by FB posts and photos.

jmo

Maybe in a picture, but when you see someone in person with gaping ear holes it’s always the first thing I notice! (Sorry to anyone here that might have them lol) JMO

But I was trying to point out; they just look like ear creases, not cavernous holes.

2-t8r4MZow7x4EkIdtCWbGdqOYVVLixFoOGlkcXjFApdQfDP1ecbIzrngwHuay8l_Vs2bYLaDjycDha4sA1Uzd24NOxl03EenkkCrcLOzvrZytPhSZ5lZx3QlkpbL-3a
james-brian-chadwell-pd.jpg
photo.php

Last edited:
Guys I have serious doubts that BC is bridge guy. I just did a pretty extensive deep dive on his facebook and it looks like he had pretty big ear plugs during the Delphi murder time period - at least until 2018 or later <modsnip>.

That’s a pretty big identifying detail. Don’t you think the eye witnesses would have noticed/remembered that?

I’ve had a lot of friends with those and they take a while to grow that big and if you take them out they leave a gaping hole.

I also couldn’t find evidence on his FB that he likes fishing, hunting, spending time in the woods... I know that doesn’t mean much, but I can’t shake the feeling that the murderer is well versed in those activities. It’s just a gut feeling. BC may be a sicko but maybe not this sicko. My amateur opinion only.

Quick fishing reference:
IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

jamesbrian313@gmail.com
*source
https://www.facebook.com/BrianChadwell313/about_contact_and_basic_info

Last edited:
Anyone know who the contractor was who did the rehab/retrofit of the Freedom Bridge before it was installed over the Hoosier Heartland Highway in Delphi? Particularly curious about who had the welding contracts and whether any of the welding was done once it was moved into place. I believe the bridge was put in place in Fall 2014 and then grand opening was April 2015. So, offsite welding work would have been done in (maybe) 2013 and 2014 and onsite welding work summer 2014.

I have a couple errands to run, but will be digging into whatever I can find about this when I get back.

Just wondering if his holes in his ears would be that big in 2017 jmo He spent a good amount of time in jail.

Guys I have serious doubts that BC is bridge guy. I just did a pretty extensive deep dive on his facebook and it looks like he had pretty big ear plugs during the Delphi murder time period - at least until 2018 or later (pics attached - hope I did it right).

I know lots of people that had those and they take a while to grow that big, and they also take ages to shrink. You can’t put them in instantly and if you take them out it leaves a gaping hole.

You need to go back and look again.

Pictures of him fishing, in the woods, trains, bridges, rivers. It’s all there under his photos.

As for the ears, take out the gauges, pull a collar up and you wouldn’t notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288