Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to go back and look again.

Pictures of him fishing, in the woods, trains, bridges, rivers. It’s all there under his photos.

As for the ears, take out the gauges, pull a collar up and you wouldn’t notice.
Yeah it’s a week later and I’m still bagging and tagging all these photos, dates, trains, bridges, rivers, fishing, etc.

oh that reminds me, important quick link also for catch up, bare with me mods, have ten quadrillion windows open

Chadwell was not in jail on February 13 or 14, 2017.

Our wonderful @Tiff23fr posted the following with all of the court dates found so far (from Chadwell's thread):

"An attempt at piecing together the contributions to a timeline so far. If anything was missed please do add. All JMO/Just my observations - pulled together with helpful information posted by others."

Post #279
02 08/17/1999 BATTERY RESULTING IN BODILY INJURY-
35-42-2-1(a)(1)(A)
03 08/17/1999 ILLEGAL CONSUMPTION OF AN ALCOHOLIC BEVE-
7.1-5-7-7(2)
04 08/17/1999 CRIMINAL RECKLESSNESS RESULTING IN SERIO-
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

9/17/2001: South Dakota sentenced “Felon in possession of handgun”: previously posted images Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
5/14/2009: Began supervised release SD - resided at Arch Halfway House in Sioux Falls (Source: image attached - retrieved via Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records)
8/29/10: traveled to Rock Valley Iowa without permission (Source: -image attached - retrieved via Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records image attached)
9/2/10 Case filed in Sioux County, IA (Other Judgement) https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm
12/5/10: left halfway house and did not return (Source: image attached - retrieved via Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records - image attached)
12/6/10: Warrant issued for return to custody (Source: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records- image attached)
1/12/11: Memorandum in request of release (Source: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records - image attached)
1/18/2011: appears he was paroled (Source: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records - image attached)

Appears he may have been out on supervised release during this time and the request below was a hearing on leaving the state? JMO???
If anyone has found a credible source that shows something different please update.

10/8/2015: Parole hearing (appears granted to transition to Indiana) (Post #288) https://boardsandcommissions.sd.gov/bcuploads/ParoleBoardDecisionsOctober2015.pdf

<GAP in info>

1/26/2016: Updated profile pic on Facebook

3/14/16: released on OR bond in Tippecanoe County, IN Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

5/4/16
: Failure to appear Tippecanoe County, IN Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

7/20/16 Operating Intoxicated (Kokomo, IN): Police reports July 20, 2016
1/26/2017 Case in Sioux County, IA (Case Dismissed) https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm
9/24/19 (Post # 253) Protective Order (Miami County, IN): Search Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
7/21/20 (Post #253) Protective Order (Tippecanoe, IN): Search Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
8/10/20 - criminal trespassing and public intoxication (Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase)

4/21/21 - arrest in current case (79D04-2104-MC-000408) public.courts.in.gov

I can get back to 2016 but no further, but he may have been in prison or jail or something where he did not have access.
JMO

IIRC posters in his thread found that he was out on parole between 2011-2016 but still living in and around South Dakota (briefly just over the border in Iowa). So he may or may not have had access at that time in his life.

However, what I would say is that sometimes people will completely delete an older facebook from a time in their life when they were, say, in a serious relationship that ended up going bad. Then they reappear in a different account but with the same or a similar name.

For me, JBC offers a reason why BG was so bundled up on a relatively warm day- all of those tattoos are highly recognizable, and as others have mentioned, a hat could hide his gauges enough to not be noticed.
IMOO

I think that you have to be in desk top mode, rather than mobile, to see that option.

Thanks, @CrimeAway,

I am in desk top mode so that explains that. Thank you!

However, when I did search for an answer , the majority of the help sites stated to press the "Recent" button and select another option.

I don't know if this will work on mobiles but I just wanted to pass it along.

For me, it's the the small time frame in which everything happened in both crimes. Within an hour of the girl missing she had been sexually assaulted and nearly killed and would have been if not interrupted. Abby and Libby were accosted and killed within a similar window of opportunity. To me this sounds like a specific kind of predator. Both seem impulsive and opportunistic IMO.

This is actually typical of all child predators. Over half of children who are abducted by a sexually motivated offender are dead within the hour, and about 70% are dead within three hours.

If you start looking into some of these cases you see that these offenders do what they do with astonishing rapidity. Look at the case of Gabi Doolan - she went missing, was assaulted multiple ways and killed by strangulation/drowning, and was found by searchers within 30 minutes or so! The recent case of Grace Ross in Indiana is also similar in terms of time frame.

All MOO

abby3.jpg

Jim Piwowarczyk to Heavy A memorial near where Abby and Libby died.

—-

james-brian-chadwell.jpg

Facebook James Brian Chadwell

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

(Partial) Probable Cause Affidavit:
affidavit.png

JCs TikTok account is gone. Wonder who did that? Did TikTok remove it?

Affidavit of Probable Cause also at the link above.

James Brian Chadwell II is a 42-year-old Lafayette, Indiana, man who is accused of attempted murder after police found an injured, missing 9-year-old girl in his basement on April 19, 2021.

Authorities in nearby Delphi — only 15 miles away — are investigating him as a possible suspect in the notorious unsolved 2017 murders of Delphi teens Abigail Williams and Liberty German. “The information has obviously been shared with us, and our investigators are looking into him,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told the Lafayette Journal & Courier.

@Seattle1 ,
Thanks for posting this article,

The article is packed with information about Chadwell and photos.

I think LE wants to know only what the killer knows to be convinced it's him. I am not so sure they have dna...but Idk. I believe the only way this guy will talk is if they take the DP off the table if it is indeed him. He has nothing to lose he will be in for life or at least into his 80's imo with current charges.

He should never be allowed to walk the streets again he is clearly extremely dangerous. Thank goodness the young girl survived her ordeal I can’t begin to imagine how traumatic the experience must be for her and her parents.

I just saw the article posted on Daily Mail online I don’t want to raise my hopes that he is BG but I have never given up hope that one day Delphi law enforcement will be able to say “we got him”. Even if he isn’t BG I will be glad he is behind bars. Hopefully the wait won’t be too long for Abigail and Liberty’s families for news of whether or not there is any possible link to him being BG.

Plus I don't think you get that filter on your phone, for me I have to be on my computer to see it.
It has taken me awhile to figure out how to do that filter thingy on my phone, but finally was able to get it.
I always use my laptop as its much easier to search but wanted to try to figure out the phone.
You have to search while in that profile, then the filter button pops up.

Thanks, @CrimeAway,

I am in desk top mode so that explains that. Thank you!

However, when I did search for an answer , the majority of the help sites stated to press the "Recent" button and select another option.

I don't know if this will work on mobiles but I just wanted to pass it along.

99% of the time, my Facebook buttons don't work.
I'm using Firefox mobile, so I go to the 3 dots in the top right, and select as follows. I'm posting screenshots in case it helps someone else.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210428-194545.png
    Screenshot_20210428-194545.png
    179 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20210428-194609.png
    Screenshot_20210428-194609.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20210428-194705.png
    Screenshot_20210428-194705.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 59
Jay Abbott headed up the F.B.I. investigation of the Delphi Murders.

You'll likely all have watched this recent video interview from 2 months ago but here it is:

At 4:45 Video Time,
Agent Abbott discusses the "signature" left at the crime scene. He says the signature could point directly to the perpetrator. As well, he says there was "so much evidence they found at the crime scene".

Last edited:
As an aside,

My ears are stretched, semi-large (7/16). They don't go completely back small enough to wear most regular earrings, but they do go small enough that they aren't noticeable, and they do go back rather fast (within a couple weeks).
Also, if I take them out for a while and then decide to put them back in, they stretch pretty quickly-- I can get them from start to 10mm in about 6 weeks.
If you're stretching for the first time, it can take a very long time (if you are stretching the right way and purposely avoiding blowouts)-- it can take a year or longer. Of course, there are people who just jam them through and end up with blown out, skinny, cat butt ears as well, but even then, it takes some time.

Lots depends of the elasticity of your ears, and whether they have been stretched or not before.

ETA: there are also flesh coloured plugs that lots of people who work in conservative workplaces wear, and those sometimes can blend in so well that unless you are specifically looking for it, you won't notice.

This has been your ear stretching primer for those of you who are unfamiliar ;)

As an aside,

My ears are stretched, semi-large (7/16). They don't go completely back small enough to wear most regular earrings, but they do go small enough that they aren't noticeable, and they do go back rather fast (within a couple weeks).
Also, if I take them out for a while and then decide to put them back in, they stretch pretty quickly-- I can get them from start to 10mm in about 6 weeks.
If you're stretching for the first time, it can take a very long time (if you are stretching the right way and purposely avoiding blowouts)-- it can take a year or longer. Of course, there are people who just jam them through and end up with blown out, skinny, cat butt ears as well, but even then, it takes some time.

Lots depends of the elasticity of your ears, and whether they have been stretched or not before.

This has been your ear stretching primer for those of you who are unfamiliar ;)

Mine are 7/16 as well and if I removed them you really wouldn’t be able to tell all that much, especially at a distance, and especially with a hat on.
MOO

Jay Abbott headed up the F.B.I. investigation of the Delphi Murders.

You'll likely all have watched this recent video interview from 2 months ago but here it is:

At 4:45 Video Time,
Agent Abbott discusses the "signature" left at the crime scene. He says the signature could point directly to the perpetrator. As well, he says "so much evidence they found at the crime scene".

I would love to know if it was Agent Jay Abbott who interrogated Chadwell.

If not him, it would have been one of the other F.B.I. Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member