Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside,

My ears are stretched, semi-large (7/16). They don't go completely back small enough to wear most regular earrings, but they do go small enough that they aren't noticeable, and they do go back rather fast (within a couple weeks).
Also, if I take them out for a while and then decide to put them back in, they stretch pretty quickly-- I can get them from start to 10mm in about 6 weeks.
If you're stretching for the first time, it can take a very long time (if you are stretching the right way and purposely avoiding blowouts)-- it can take a year or longer. Of course, there are people who just jam them through and end up with blown out, skinny, cat butt ears as well, but even then, it takes some time.

Lots depends of the elasticity of your ears, and whether they have been stretched or not before.

ETA: there are also flesh coloured plugs that lots of people who work in conservative workplaces wear, and those sometimes can blend in so well that unless you are specifically looking for it, you won't notice.

This has been your ear stretching primer for those of you who are unfamiliar ;)
I never know what I'll learn on WS, but I always learn something. :)

This multitasking thing is not working for me hahaha
What DNA, if any does LE have in this case? Do we know?

Boy, is that the question. Sigh. Let me put it this way, my friend, this is a LONG answer. I mean...Chapter. I mean BOOK. I might even have a compilation and comparison of LE quotes strictly on if they have DNA or not ahaha. Note to see.

I can get back to 2016 but no further, but he may have been in prison or jail or something where he did not have access.
JMO

@Medstudies posted one in JC thread, thank you for reminding me, needed to add that to media thread. There’s not much there, but there is some school background info, iirc. Will find it and post here.

They might have caught the perpetrator. Has anyone seen the news ?

?

ETA:

Delphi murders 'might' be connected to nearby kidnapping case: Sheriff
April 28, 2021, 12:50 PM

“Investigators who for years have been working to solve the killings of two girls in Delphi, Indiana, are looking into a kidnapping suspect in nearby Lafayette, Indiana, to see if there "might" be a connection, the sheriff said.

There are "several factors" leading police working the 2017 Delphi killings to look into this month's alleged kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told ABC News on Wednesday.”

Leazenby declined to go into detail and stressed that there's no specific link at this point. He said Delphi investigators are following up like they have on several other potential leads over the years.”

Last edited:

?

ETA:

Delphi murders 'might' be connected to nearby kidnapping case: Sheriff
April 28, 2021, 12:50 PM
• 9 min read

“Investigators who for years have been working to solve the killings of two girls in Delphi, Indiana, are looking into a kidnapping suspect in nearby Lafayette, Indiana, to see if there "might" be a connection, the sheriff said.

There are "several factors" leading police working the 2017 Delphi killings to look into this month's alleged kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told ABC News on Wednesday.”

Leazenby declined to go into detail and stressed that there's no specific link at this point. He said Delphi investigators are following up like they have on several other potential leads over the years.”

The eyes match the drawings.

They might have caught the perpetrator. Has anyone seen the news ?

Dear @Angels Advocate,

Isn't it amazingly wonderful news!

Right now, Chadwell is currently a person of interest in the Delphi murders, but that status will change any day now!

If you haven't already looked at the thread for James Chadwell, there is a ton of information there on him.

IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Chadwell faces 7 charges and because he is now a "Habitual Offender", the judge is allowed to add up to an additional 20 years to one of the Felony 1 charges (once convicted).

35-42-1-1(1)/F1: Attempted Murder Attempted intentional killing of another.
02 04/19/2021 35-42-4-3(a)/F1: Child Molesting where def. is at least 21 years of age
03 04/19/2021 35-42-4-3(a)/F1: Child Molesting where def. is at least 21 years of age
04 04/19/2021 35-42-3-2(a)/F5: Kidnapping where victim is less than 14 years of age
05 04/19/2021 35-42-3-3(a)/F3: Criminal Confinement resulting in serious bodily injury
06 04/19/2021 35-42-2-1(c)(1)/F5: Battery Resulting in Serious Bodily Injury
07 04/19/2021 35-42-2-9(c)/F6: Strangulation

Last edited:
Dear @Angels Advocate,

Isn't it amazingly wonderful news!

Right now, Chadwell is currently a person of interest but that status will very likely change any day now!

If you haven't already looked at the thread for James Chadwell, there is a ton of information there on him.

yes it is ! I will look at everything.

This multitasking thing is not working for me hahaha

Boy, is that the question. Sigh. Let me put it this way, my friend, this is a LONG answer. I mean...Chapter. I mean BOOK. I might even have a compilation and comparison of LE quotes strictly on if they have DNA or not ahaha. Note to see

@Medstudies posted one in JC thread, thank you for reminding me, needed to add that to media thread. There’s not much there, but there is some school background info, iirc. Will find it and post here.

his old FB stated he attended Campbell County Comprehensive High School (TN) and was in the graduating class of 1996

I was thinking about this last night, wondering what Chadwell may have looked like in early 2017. If we think about things that someone can change: hair (facial and top of head), tattoos can be added, piercings or gauges, glasses can be worn/not worn, weight can fluctuate, etc. What are thoughts on Chadwell as it relates to the second sketch?

Am I reading too much into being focused on the second sketch?

Excerpt:
The man in the 2017 sketch was a person of interest in the investigation during that period, police said.
Now, that's no longer the case. Investigators believe the man shown in a sketch released during a press conference on Monday "more accurately" represents the person who killed the teens in February 2017,......
While both sketches were drawn in 2017, police clarified that the renderings are "not the same person."
On Wednesday, police said the man in the second sketch could be in his 20s to late 30s. His appearance could be different, police say, if he has grown facial hair or has longer or shorter hair.

2 sketches in Delphi murders case are not of the same man, police say

posted this first in Chadwell thread
As far as this guy matching either of the sketches...we have insisted that quite a few others were a match also.
IMO, there was no one more compelling than DN. He had so many different looks. A very strong case was made for him being BG. His criminal history, where he was when, remember the whole "was he with his wife at her ultrasound or not?" And as we know, he wasn't the guy. So just saying...
And I so hope I'm wrong, if he really IS the guy.

I was thinking about this last night, wondering what Chadwell may have looked like in early 2017. If we think about things that someone can change: hair (facial and top of head), tattoos can be added, piercings or gauges, glasses can be worn/not worn, weight can fluctuate, etc. What are thoughts on Chadwell as it relates to the second sketch?

Am I reading too much into being focused on the second sketch?

Excerpt:
The man in the 2017 sketch was a person of interest in the investigation during that period, police said.
Now, that's no longer the case. Investigators believe the man shown in a sketch released during a press conference on Monday "more accurately" represents the person who killed the teens in February 2017,......
While both sketches were drawn in 2017, police clarified that the renderings are "not the same person."
On Wednesday, police said the man in the second sketch could be in his 20s to late 30s. His appearance could be different, police say, if he has grown facial hair or has longer or shorter hair.

2 sketches in Delphi murders case are not of the same man, police say

Re: “What are thoughts on Chadwell as it relates to the second sketch?”, similar lips, imo.

Eta:
*I’ve never been a fan of this second sketch business, JMO.

Chadwell used his dogs as a ruse to get the little girl into his house.
If he is connected to Delphi could he have had a dog with him that day? Could the missing piece of info they needed be a perp with a dog?
imo it would be a rare dog who would cross that bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member