Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question I’ve been wondering about, in addition to firearms, I wonder if he has pellet guns, BB, cap guns, tasers, maybe even paint ball..

eta/inserting previous firearms questions:

I want to know how he got shot. I haven’t even beguuuuun to look at that yet, read comments, descriptions...I’ll bring those over.

Additionally, a few other questions related to that, some noted previously in JC thread:

Did/Does he go anywhere to practice shooting?
Might he have spent shell casings at his previous residences?
Does/did he go to gun shows to purchase his firearm(s)?
(*note: Indiana Gun Show law, dates, revisions, etc.)
Or did he acquire this gun(s) through a private dealer?
Or through a friend or family?
Does he keep in contact with prior jail mates, cell mates?
Does he own any gun holsters, body holsters?
Does he have any cases, vests, belts, holsters, etc. for extra ammunition?
Does he have an ammunition box/case?
Does he have a gun case/gun safe?
What types of guns does have?
How many does he have?
Makes/Models/Calibers?
Clips?
Does he have a holster for his knife (seen in art video)? Does he carry it, or another knife with him?
What other knives does he have?
*He is a welder, maybe he makes his own guns, gun parts, etc.
Does he make his own ammunition?
What type of ammunition (hollow point, glaziers, etc.)
Does he own any silencers?
If so, does he make his own silencers?
Does he own specific restraining devices, rope, zip ties, flex cuffs, hand cuffs?
Does he have/use/like white rope?
Does he have a kill kit?
ETC. ETC. ETC.

eta2: Does he have swords? Machetes? Chinese stars? Nunchucks, etc, just wondering.

eta3: also wonder is he has bdsm stuff, restraints, masks, ball gags, ETC.

eta4: still waiting to hear about if child *advertiser censored* will be found.

Last edited:
I asked this earlier, haven’t seen answer yet (still catching up though as usual), any people here with medical experience who can analyze these wounds?

Notice additional red markings on other side
July 14, 2018
Brian Chadwell
*wth is that a bite mark? What’s that circle? Why is it perfectly around the wound? What about the other markings?

Bullet pic
July 18, 2018
Facebook

(eta: @thepinkdragon, I haven’t studied the above ammo pic yet, but wanted to tag you for analysis. @Foxfire, take a look ❤️)

Last edited:
I asked this earlier, haven’t seen answer yet (still catching up though as usual), any people here with medical experience who can analyze these wounds?

(bullet pics July 18)
July 14, 2018
Brian Chadwell
*wth is that a bite Mark? What’s that circle? Why is it perfectly around the wound? What about the other markings?

My guess would be bruising around the actual bullet hole? Obviously I'm no expert.....

jmo

In one of his Videos he calls the dogs “guys”. In the recording is it possible he is speaking to dogs and not the girls when he says, guys, down the hill? I know that’s pretty far fetched. Maybe used them as a distraction if he blitzed them? MOO
Not far fetched at all. Great catch on JBC calling his dogs "guys". He could have been walking dogs on Monon Bridge. His 9 y/o victim has a dog bite. The possible DNA in the Delphi case could be animal hair or saliva. Yikes.

Seeing some of his bolder, more obvious FB posts was making me think this maybe isn't him. Surely he would be more under the radar than talking about hunting humans. But the post about taunting LE is interesting and maybe that is more his mentality. LE is just so useless that they will never find him and he is going to be his true self all over social media. I guess that could also be known as hiding in plain sight! But I actually get more of a vibe that he has relaxed about being caught and can't help but be himself. He seems somewhat addicted to social media.

As far as his dress style...most of the pictures I have seen he is dressed in warm weather clothes, which gives a little more chance for his style to come through. A plain blue jacket (he did a check in at Rural King....wonder if that is where his boots and jacket are from) and jeans is pretty standard for a man when outside in the cold. But I have wondered if all those deleted posts are winter ones with a blue jacket!

Somehow BG has become so mysterious and elusive to me that it's almost hard to imagine him as an actual person anymore. But I think he really might be him. I posted this in the other forum about him so don't want to repeat myself, but he makes the two sketches, video, and "may appear younger than true age" make sense.

Last edited:

July 14, 2018
Brian Chadwell
*wth is that a bite mark? What’s that circle? Why is it perfectly around the wound? What about the other markings?

Bullet pic
July 18, 2018
Facebook

(eta: @thepinkdragon, I haven’ts studied the pic yet, but wanted to tag you for analysis)
Looks like an entrance wound on the right and the exit wound on the left with the puffed out tissue. The bruising is broken blood vessels leaking. Soft tissue only and through and through? JMO But where are his extensive tattoos, or if it's a leg, leg hair?

I find it interesting that there are people who think that Abby and Libby’s murder was a sophisticated event.

I have never considered their murders as sophisticated.

I’ve always held the belief that this was random, very violent, quick, get out of dodge fast murder(s).

How sophisticated is it when a cell phone with video remains at the scene?

This guy got lucky. Really lucky.

I’d like to hear why some feel it was a much more sophisticated event.

MOO
I don’t believe the murders were sophisticated... BUT I do think BG fantasized about committing murder long before he turned his fantasy into reality. I think he had a plan and was well-prepared when the opportunity presented itself.

I don’t think it gets more clear than that.

If there’s one word for BG I’ve/we’ve used in the past, it is “Hunter”, “hunting”...

As for his his most recent crime, it’s different, but shows his desires, impulses, proclivity for rape and violence...potential murder...

definitely. He strikes me as a hunter in a sense that he is a predator. Looking for victims

I know I saw that he previously resided at this house. And I can’t help but feel he knew that it would be a great hunting ground.

He felt comfortable there. Which brings to mind. Were there any assaults in the area when he lived there before? Will LE be checking?

Of course moo

Last edited:
In one of his Videos he calls the dogs “guys”. In the recording is it possible he is speaking to dogs and not the girls when he says, guys, down the hill? I know that’s pretty far fetched. Maybe used them as a distraction if he blitzed them? MOO
Do you remember which video? TikTok or FB? Tia.

Imo, the word “guys” sounds like his voice on the LE audio release, but was looking for a video where he actually said this, tia.

(I can only take these videos, etc., in small doses.)

Last edited:
definitely. He strikes me as a hunter in a sense that he is a predator. Looking for victims

I know I saw that he previously resided at this house. And I can’t help but feel he knew it that it would be a great hunting ground.

He felt comfortable there. Which brings to mind. We’re there any assaults in the area when he lived there before? Will LE be checking?

Of course moo

Not to mention the guy had a chain and lock ready to go in his home for securing his basement to keep someone imprisoned down there (I don't know about you, but I don't keep that kind of thing handy in my house). This guy didn't randomly grab a little girl on impulse, he probably fantasized about it and had some degree of planning long before he acted on his sick desires.

Imo, the word “guys” sounds like his voice on the LE audio release, but was looking for a video where he said this, tia.

This video @ 18 seconds JBC says "you guys are ridiculous": // I've tried to upload a file I have of this video with the "you guys are ridiculous" on repeat with no luck

His jacket has always reminded me of plant worker jacket. It wouldn’t surprise me if a welder had a jacket like that and some older looking jeans. My husband is an engineer that works in various plants as a private contractor.

I see a resemblance in both sketches which is crazy to me because I don’t think the sketches look alike at all.

His voice seems very similar to recording.

He also seems to like to explore nature, bridges, and creeks from looking at his social media.

Plus he lives close so he would know the area.

The biggest red flag is we know he had a 9 year old in his basement that he had kidnapped, physically attacked, and sexually assaulted.

I know a lot of people over the years have speculated he was trying to get them to a vehicle to remove them to another location and something went wrong. Looks like they may be right if this is bg.

Pedophiles are opportunists when they see an opportunity to strike their targeted prey without warning. They are always looking for different ways to get victims.

It depends on the location where they get their victim/s as to what happens with the bodies. I don't think he planned to move the girls. He had planned to assault them there when he saw them alone. Imo, he felt leaving them in the area afterwards wouldnt link him to the crimes. He didnt think he left any of his DNA behind. The police says otherwise.

I have no idea if he is the murder suspect or not. I hate to get my hopes up only to be letdown again.

But BG has to feel invincible by now which often leaves them emboldened. Plus their depraved lust to prey on innocent children only becomes stronger to repeat it.

I saw a show on ID just this week that reminded me of the precious little girl this pedophile kidnapped. The detective timed how long it took him, and it was mere seconds from where she was walking by his stairs to his apartment. Sadly, she was raped, and murdered. This monster also cut her little body up. Iirc she was 8 years old.

I'm so thankful LE were this little victim's heroes who saved her for he certainly would have killed her, and had probably planned to very soon after, but she was saved. It's truly a miracle she survived. God be her for she has endured such horrifying trauma.

So I pray this is the break they need so that finally justice can be served for L&A.

Jmho

Last edited:
Does anyone know if he had SnapChat? The media was calling this the "SnapChat murders" early on. Is SnapChat even still a thing? My kids are on TikTok now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don’t know about SC, I’ll ask my 20-something y/o son. But I do know that BC is on TT ( & personally I LOVE TT myself), and I have saved all of BC’s TT videos.

In my opinion the man on the bridge looks way older than this suspect is. That man on the bridge looks like a man in his 60s to me, even the way he walks with that kind of hunch. And why would a younger man with ear gauges who quite clearly appears to be into the "alternative" scene (going by his facebook information) be dressed in clothes like that? The jeans, jacket, shoes and hat don't match and all scream older man to me. Before i became a practising Muslim i was into the "alt scene" and dated numerous women in that culture. The mother of my kids is still involved in it. Not once have i ever seen a man in that subculture dressed the way the guy on the bridge is even for casual wear. Suspect uses TikTok and looks like he still listens to Secondhand Serenade whereas the man on the bridge looks likes someone's grandpa out for a stroll.

Is it assumed that he was disguised or something? Why does everyone think this guy is so young?

The man recently arrested was in prison for a long time. He is actually 42 and looks younger, but that also was something the police mentioned in the Delphi case a while back. He might look younger than his age or something like that. I believe the photo we have of the man on the bridge was taken from a distance away and they enlarged it causing some of it to look distorted. I believe he could be wearing "old" clothing because he knew he was about to commit murder or it's possible he only had some clothing from second hand stores or even from someone giving them to him if he was in prison recently. I also think that photo was from a video taken so it's possible the police have a better view than a still photo taken from a video can give. The sketches definitely don't show a man in his 60s and I would think they wouldn't put out a sketch of someone that was way off in age. Just my thinking on it. I remember it being said it could appear he was hunched over because of the way people have to walk on that bridge by looking down and stepping very carefully.

Imo, the word “guys” sounds like his voice on the LE audio release, but was looking for a video where he actually said this, tia.

Just going to point you to his FB. It’s loaded under his latest post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member