Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry if repost)

Delphi Investigators Are ‘Actively Pursuing’ Accused Predator James Chadwell, Libby German’s Grandfather Says

April 29, 2021

“I know the investigative team is working on it. I've talked to them, and they're actively pursuing this,” Libby's grandfather Mike Patty told Inside Edition.”

[...]

“”I'm certainly hopeful,” Patty said. “I'm waiting for that call from law enforcement, you know?””

[...]

““As bad as I want to get all worked up and be able to say, ‘Yeah, this is gonna be the one, we're just gonna have to wait,” Patty said.”

Oh my gosh! That almost brings tears to my eyes! That’s the most positive thing I’ve heard. Ever! I don’t think LE has ever “actively pursued” anybody in this case. Hopeful.

eta:
WOOOOWWWWWW!!! Oh the hints in those posts, eh??!????!!
Well, this could be the writer’s thoughts/inferences (which would be reasonable assumptions, of course) - I’m not sure LE/MP actually referenced or said anything about this directly?

Could be more of that reporter language, Kwim?

Last edited:
eta:

Well, this could be the writer’s thoughts/inferences (which would be natural assumptions, of course) - I’m not sure LE/MP actually referenced or said anything about this directly?

Could be more of that reporter language, Kwim?
True, but I will think about that tomorrow

“Abby’s mother, Anna Williams, said on the 4-year anniversary of their deaths, “We will get answers. We will have to wait patiently for that,” WRTV reported.”

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article251027199.html#storylink=cpy
April 29, 2021

*another deceiving-type headline, imo, if you click on link

Eta: Additionally, imo, while everyone is looking for clues, etc., I find the side by side pic by Heavy of the tattoo girl and Libby in poor taste, jmo. It just rubs me wrong, maybe I’m just sensitive. (Reference)

Last edited:
Yes and Yes. I was trying to find that post on the vehicle. BG could have cousins, other family that look similar (wonder if "famila" dna is all they have right now? and perhaps a family member is known in Delphi with good reputation or jobs (Dr, store owner, business owner etc). (reason for 2 drawings?)

Here is the link to the information about the vehicle:

DELPHI PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT (2019) - CrimeLights

These have been my thoughts since the April 22 press conference. Since that vehicle and the new sketch were released at the same time, I believe that the two are related. I believe that the witness who provided the second sketch description saw BG either before or after the crime. At that time, BG was not wearing his hat.

At the time of the murder, LE had the photograph of BG, but the sketch provided by the second witness didn't match. LE knew that BG had interreacted with the girls based on the video evidence so they went with the sketch that resembled the photograph. IMO, LE uncovered something that made them realize that the second sketch was the killer (and also BG). And if you look at the current person under investigation, he resembles both sketches IMO. My gut tells me that the second witness also saw BG heading to or leaving the sought vehicle (among other things).

The first sketch was released about six months after the murders. According to LE it was made by talking with people who were on the trails that day and said they saw the BG. So it’s kinda a composite of what more than one person saw.
Why LE changed the sketch has never been fully explained other than continued investigation led them to do that. The second sketch was actually done three days after the murders after someone came to police to report they had seen “something they felt needed reporting”.
After switching to the second sketch LE has continually made confusing statements about both sketches, so it really hard to figure whether either one means anything.

Are we allowed to post the sketches side by side with his mug shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021